Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Exclusive: Leaked Image Appears To Show Hrithik Roshan Embracing Kanga (Page 11)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 30105

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Miss Malini claims the picture is from a PRE production party at Arjun Rampals house. The first schedule for Krrish was late 2011 or very early 2012 and if she is right (dangerous assumption) this is before that.  So going back 4 years this picture from a public party is all she/anyone has been able to find to support a relationship between them? Forgive me for not immediately changing my mind. I have always said if she brings proof I would considerate it and I have.  If she has more let's see it and I will consider that too.  So far I am not impressed. 
I second this.
If she provides anything solid i will change parties happily till then good luck.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamMalika

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 22794

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Miss Malini claims the picture is from a PRE production party at Arjun Rampals house. The first schedule for Krrish was late 2011 or very early 2012 and if she is right (dangerous assumption) this is before that.  So going back 4 years this picture from a public party is all she/anyone has been able to find to support a relationship between them? Forgive me for not immediately changing my mind. I have always said if she brings proof I would considerate it and I have.  If she has more let's see it and I will consider that too.  So far I am not impressed. 
Edit: By public I don't mean you and me (well at least not meCry) but people likely to dish about anything and everything they saw to his wife and the media. 

Oops I read it as Arjun Rampal's birthday party sorry! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nova19

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Joined: 05 November 2012
Posts: 13846

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Don't know what the truth is but picture gives me the vibes that Hritik and kangana certainly had something going on ...
ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 6566

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix


As per media reports and investigative agency. 

So we do not have any kind of information on when the mails started. But  it was way before May 2014 for sure. So it could also be 2013. Just cannot be ruled out as of now.

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 2619

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
^Yeah, she was talking with "Hrithik" before that. She claims it was the real him using another ID. He claims it was an imposter. Rangoli says in an email that Hrithik also sent Kangana a lot of stuff (allegedly pics and videos).  How is an imposter going to pull that off?

So you attend parties together, do two movies together, feel close enough to be touching her body so closely (otherwise it would be gross and creepy), but you never talked about the fact that Kangana is talking to "you" online? Even the topics they talk about in email would never come up in person when they meet? Ridiculous.

I don't know exactly what's going on with them but I'm sure both are lying about various things.

And how the heck have Hrithik fans come up with the theory that they're dancing and practicing their moves for a movie at Arjun Rampal's house? Who the heck dances with both their arms crossed? Nobody, that's who.  They are just standing. 


Edited by anonymous39 - 25 April 2016 at 10:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZeeliciousxoYankeesponymoprincessunara

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 6566

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

^Yeah, she was talking with "Hrithik" before that. She claims it was the real him using another ID. He claims it was an imposter. Rangoli says in an email that Hrithik also sent Kangana a lot of stuff (allegedly pics and videos).  How is an imposter going to pull that off?

So you attend parties together, do two movies together, feel close enough to be touching her body so closely (otherwise it would be gross and creepy), but you never talked about the fact that Kangana is talking to "you" online? Even the topics they talk about in email would never come up in person when they meet? Ridiculous.

I don't know exactly what's going on with them but I'm sure both are lying about various things.

True. Shady stuff.

About time Kangana releases the stuff Hrithik sent her (if he really did). Just hope they were not in the mails she claims Hrithik deleted after hacking into her account. Even if they are deleted, there should be some way to get them back.


Edited by ponymo - 25 April 2016 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yankees

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Joined: 28 January 2013
Posts: 1019

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
The thing that bothers me most about this picture is the obvious cropping. They may have all been shuffling to their left to squish together for a massive group picture, they might have been doing a line dance, they might have been just about to begin the orgy (just kidding). Seriously it could be completely innocent or not - I obviously fully expect the former - why such close cropping? Why exclude the other people from the photo?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamPiyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Joined: 18 September 2009
Posts: 22794

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Originally posted by Piyatrix


As per media reports and investigative agency. 

So we do not have any kind of information on when the mails started. But  it was way before May 2014 for sure. So it could also be 2013. Just cannot be ruled out as of now.


Pre 2014, Kangana was supposedly corresponding with an imposter which Hrithik wasn't aware of. So if Hrithik doesn't have any idea how Kangana was sending him love poems and pics, how was he suppose to behave differently with her. He had worked with her in 2 films so m sure he was polite, courteous friendly with her...there are pics of him hugging and laughing with most of his female costars Aish, PC, Sonam and others who he hasn't worked with like Deepika, I'hve also seen pics of him dancing cosily with Gauri Khan so are we to assume he had an affair with her too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiam

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hrithik-Aishwarya or Hrithik-Kareena?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Mugda   Replies: 66   Views: 7527

Mugda 66 7527 24 December 2015 at 4:27am by Baarish.
15 Years of Hrithik Roshan - Hrithik watched it!!!

2 3

Author: ozzyproduction   Replies: 19   Views: 1574

ozzyproduction 19 1574 02 December 2015 at 5:08pm by MidnightRambler
Rakesh Roshan cant accept a song like Sheila Ki Jawani-Rajesh Roshan

Author: ablazedmelody   Replies: 2   Views: 1586

ablazedmelody 2 1586 12 October 2013 at 12:37am by ablazedmelody
Did Rakesh Roshan make Hrithik Roshan?

2

Author: ronaldinha   Replies: 14   Views: 2395

ronaldinha 14 2395 22 February 2012 at 12:39pm by *Aryan*
Hrithik Roshan sharing a kiss with suzanne roshan

2 3 4

Author: laly   Replies: 30   Views: 11204

laly 30 11204 08 October 2009 at 10:13pm by Enycedoll

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index