Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Exclusive: Leaked Image Appears To Show Hrithik Roshan Embracing Kanga (Page 10)

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

And this is exactly why I asked people to wait before declaring Kangana is a psycho or a lunatic. Taali do hath se bajti hai. I am still not judging either of them because pieces of evidence are still coming out... so it's best to reserve one's judgement till both sides have presented their evidences and there is substantial proof in one's favour.
This picture makes it evident that Kangana was not some psycho after Hrithik. At least it was not one sided, there was SOME kind of intimacy between them. And this was before his divorce, isn't it? 

this was in 2013 and they got separated in 2013. So even if they were in the process of separating due to his cheating ways, HOW DARE HRITHIK ACT THIS INTIMATE WITH A HEROINE and then let out a WHINY statement ki I dont want to separate from Susanne, she wants to separate from ME! omg im gonna puke!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

For anyone who doesn't see the pic.

wow..2013 ka private party mein itna close dance karne ki bawajood, hrithik ko pata nahin ki kangana is corresponding with him by email and sending him love poems and letters..

taaliyaaan!

The e-mails started in 2014, atleast read the entire thing before making a fool out of yourself. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamMalikaBasiliskChotaBheemhotchicBeautyful_Mess

hotchic IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic
hotchic

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Originally posted by Malika

Well there are people around and it seems its part of shoot. The kind of pose seems like song sequence.

Exactly! It seems they r practicing or showing some dance moves from a song...whats the big deal in that? I m sure sussane was around n so was the roshan clan. Kangana seems desperate now!

Yes its so obvious and anything can be used against HR. Its going too low. Kangana is maligning her name more and more.

hahahahahaha...dancing on the staircase ...in that pose, can u guys show the movie from where this pose is...besides why the heck would hrithik kangana practise dance romantic moves at a birthday party in a private house..

do you guys even hear how funny you soundROFL

1- They aren't standing on the staircase.
2- Don't people dance at parties? It's so obvious, both are tipsy.
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Malika

Well there are people around and it seems its part of shoot. The kind of pose seems like song sequence.

Exactly! It seems they r practicing or showing some dance moves from a song...whats the big deal in that? I m sure sussane was around n so was the roshan clan. Kangana seems desperate now!

Yes its so obvious and anything can be used against HR. Its going too low. Kangana is maligning her name more and more.

hahahahahaha...dancing on the staircase ...in that pose, can u guys show the movie from where this pose is...besides why the heck would hrithik kangana practise dance romantic moves at a birthday party in a private house..

do you guys even hear how funny you soundROFL

where did u read its a birthday party Tongue Its clearly written it was pre-production party for K3. Anyways lets see what counter argument HR has to this...I am sure this is not the end of it  Let him show the full and clear picture Wink

Edited by Malika - 25 April 2016 at 10:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiam

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

wow..2013 ka private party mein itna close dance karne ki bawajood, hrithik ko pata nahin ki kangana is corresponding with him by email and sending him love poems and letters..

taaliyaaan!

The e-mails started in 2014, atleast read the entire thing before making a fool out of yourself. 

Just confirming, but the emails to Hrithik's REAL email id started in May 2014 right? Till then she was communicating with the "imposter", wasn't it?
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Miss Malini claims the picture is from a PRE production party at Arjun Rampals house. The first schedule for Krrish was late 2011 or very early 2012 and if she is right (dangerous assumption) this is before that.  So going back 4 years this picture from a public party is all she/anyone has been able to find to support a relationship between them? Forgive me for not immediately changing my mind. I have always said if she brings proof I would considerate it and I have.  If she has more let's see it and I will consider that too.  So far I am not impressed. 
Edit: By public I don't mean you and me (well at least not meCry) but people likely to dish about anything and everything they saw to his wife and the media. 

Edited by Nova19 - 25 April 2016 at 10:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerwhereiamhotchicMalikaPiyatrixBasiliskChotaBheemBeautyful_Mess

Sanguinesal Senior Member
Sanguinesal
Sanguinesal

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
This pic does not prove that Hrithik had an affair with Kangana but it indeed proves he too is a Liar. His statement that they do not know each other socially was misleading. They definitely do not look socially awkward or unfriendly. Moreover if there only was a professional equation, there are different ways to hug colleagues. Hugs from back is considered intimate and reserved for close ones ;)
Seems like there is more to this story than what meets the eye.

Edited by Sanguinesal - 25 April 2016 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous39Zeeliciousxodesigal90shanakyasharan

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Originally posted by Piyatrix

taaliyaaan!

Just confirming, but the emails to Hrithik's REAL email id started in May 2014 right? Till then she was communicating with the "imposter", wasn't it?

As per media reports and investigative agency. 

Go to top