Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pakeezah

hahahahahaha...dancing on the staircase ...in that pose, can u guys show the movie from where this pose is...besides why the heck would hrithik kangana practise dance romantic moves at a birthday party in a private house..

do you guys even hear how funny you sound🤣

1- They aren't standing on the staircase.
2- Don't people dance at parties? It's so obvious, both are tipsy.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pakeezah

hahahahahaha...dancing on the staircase ...in that pose, can u guys show the movie from where this pose is...besides why the heck would hrithik kangana practise dance romantic moves at a birthday party in a private house..

do you guys even hear how funny you sound🤣

where did u read its a birthday party ðŸ˜› Its clearly written it was pre-production party for K3. Anyways lets see what counter argument HR has to this...I am sure this is not the end of it  Let him show the full and clear picture ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

The e-mails started in 2014, atleast read the entire thing before making a fool out of yourself. 

Just confirming, but the emails to Hrithik's REAL email id started in May 2014 right? Till then she was communicating with the "imposter", wasn't it?
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Miss Malini claims the picture is from a PRE production party at Arjun Rampals house. The first schedule for Krrish was late 2011 or very early 2012 and if she is right (dangerous assumption) this is before that.  So going back 4 years this picture from a public party is all she/anyone has been able to find to support a relationship between them? Forgive me for not immediately changing my mind. I have always said if she brings proof I would considerate it and I have.  If she has more let's see it and I will consider that too.  So far I am not impressed. 
Edit: By public I don't mean you and me (well at least not me😭) but people likely to dish about anything and everything they saw to his wife and the media. 
Edited by Nova19 - 8 years ago
Sanguinesal thumbnail
This pic does not prove that Hrithik had an affair with Kangana but it indeed proves he too is a Liar. His statement that they do not know each other socially was misleading. They definitely do not look socially awkward or unfriendly. Moreover if there only was a professional equation, there are different ways to hug colleagues. Hugs from back is considered intimate and reserved for close ones ;)
Seems like there is more to this story than what meets the eye.Edited by Sanguinesal - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ponymo

Just confirming, but the emails to Hrithik's REAL email id started in May 2014 right? Till then she was communicating with the "imposter", wasn't it?

As per media reports and investigative agency. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nova19

Miss Malini claims the picture is from a PRE production party at Arjun Rampals house. The first schedule for Krrish was late 2011 or very early 2012 and if she is right (dangerous assumption) this is before that.  So going back 4 years this picture from a public party is all she/anyone has been able to find to support a relationship between them? Forgive me for not immediately changing my mind. I have always said if she brings proof I would considerate it and I have.  If she has more let's see it and I will consider that too.  So far I am not impressed. 

I second this.
If she provides anything solid i will change parties happily till then good luck.
Originally posted by: Nova19

Edit: By public I don't mean you and me (well at least not me😭) but people likely to dish about anything and everything they saw to his wife and the media. 

Oops I read it as Arjun Rampal's birthday party sorry! 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know what the truth is but picture gives me the vibes that Hritik and kangana certainly had something going on ...
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

As per media reports and investigative agency. 

So we do not have any kind of information on when the mails started. But  it was way before May 2014 for sure. So it could also be 2013. Just cannot be ruled out as of now.