Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

saw the pic now..it looks like they are rehearsing dance moves... 
^ Am sure when anyone esp if that person is a known public figure having an extramarital affair will do everything in his capacity to hide it and surely won't dance cozily with his secret lover infront of the industry. Kangana needs to come up with better proof to validate her false claims rather then bloated pics of her dancing with her costar in a birthday party. I am not saying HR is a saint, m sure he has had his fare share of affairs like the ones mentioned in media with Kareena and Barbara and he never clarified or commented on those rumors. But since he has taken a legal step  with proofs against this psychotic stalker I'hve every right to believe him. 
I don't know if anyone was having an affair or not having an affair or whatever. I'm not trying to prove anything.
But Hrithik has been acting like he has ZERO to do with this woman. So little involvement that he can't even be bothered to reply to her even once when she starts sending him thousands of emails.

So now they're cozy colleagues, friends, who he hugs and dances and clings onto, but refuses to even ask her why she's acting crazy and sending him so many emails? 

Emails in spam are deleted in 30 days. He has years worth of emails? People act like recovery is so easy. No it's not. First of all, he must have more than one laptop and once something gets deleted, the memory starts overwriting. Some things can be recovered but in bits and pieces and the more time passes, the less will be available.

He was gathering all the emails and looking at her naked pics and storing it all which is creepy in itself.

Not that I'm on anyone's side but this 'Hrithik innocent angel harassed by a psycho' stuff is garbage.
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^And how do you know there were family and friends there? 

And if there were, how does it matter? Not like he had a good marriage anyway that he would be nice to Suzanne. He was having a fling with Barbara pretty much with Suzanne's blessing. The creepy threesome were even getting matching tattoos. 

And BW is shameless anyway. I'm sure most of their affairs are out in the open in their world. It's just a secret for the rest of us.

I don't know much of anything that happened with Hrithik and Kangana and I don't claim to know.

But it's funny that Hrithik fans act like they know every detail of every situation, including who was there when a pic was taken, and of course it all results in Hrithik the superhero and Kangana a psycho obsessed with someone who gives her no bhav.

(And it's a private pic that was leaked now, years after it was taken.  Obv it was a private pic or else it would have been released when the party occurred like the rest of the pics) 

Also it's really funny that Kangana is just standing there with her arms crossed while Hrithik is the one clinging onto her and practically sniffing her neck. She is supposed to be the obsessed psycho, isn't she? Why is she not all over him? 

Arrey the hrithik team will say kangana did jaadu tona that hrithik was all over her at the party.😆

BTW poor Susanne was so horrible looking because of stress and heartbreak during the barbara mori mess, here was a love marriage she fought for, her childhood sweetheart who she was besotted with, and he went and fell for a buxom heroine from the west he just met for the film..all her dreams came crashing, there were no blessings from her side..the divorce is due in large part due to Hrithiks fixation with Barbara...

and btw if they were separated or in the process of separating, he goes and does THIS in front of people with a nubile young woman...creep!
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

For anyone who doesn't see the pic.

wow..2013 ka private party mein itna close dance karne ki bawajood, hrithik ko pata nahin ki kangana is corresponding with him by email and sending him love poems and letters..

taaliyaaan!
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Yes its so obvious and anything can be used against HR. Its going too low. Kangana is maligning her name more and more.

hahahahahaha...dancing on the staircase ...in that pose, can u guys show the movie from where this pose is...besides why the heck would hrithik kangana practise dance romantic moves at a birthday party in a private house..

do you guys even hear how funny you sound🤣
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And this is exactly why I asked people to wait before declaring Kangana is a psycho or a lunatic. Taali do hath se bajti hai. I am still not judging either of them because pieces of evidence are still coming out... so it's best to reserve one's judgement till both sides have presented their evidences and there is substantial proof in one's favour.
This picture makes it evident that Kangana was not some psycho after Hrithik. At least it was not one sided, there was SOME kind of intimacy between them. And this was before his divorce, isn't it? 
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for re-posting the photo!  I don't know the context, of course, but Hrithik looks pretty into her in that pic...😕  I wonder how HR will respond to this...?

What a MESS for all involved! 
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

And this is exactly why I asked people to wait before declaring Kangana is a psycho or a lunatic. Taali do hath se bajti hai. I am still not judging either of them because pieces of evidence are still coming out... so it's best to reserve one's judgement till both sides have presented their evidences and there is substantial proof in one's favour.

This picture makes it evident that Kangana was not some psycho after Hrithik. At least it was not one sided, there was SOME kind of intimacy between them. And this was before his divorce, isn't it? 

this was in 2013 and they got separated in 2013. So even if they were in the process of separating due to his cheating ways, HOW DARE HRITHIK ACT THIS INTIMATE WITH A HEROINE and then let out a WHINY statement ki I dont want to separate from Susanne, she wants to separate from ME! omg im gonna puke!

Originally posted by: pakeezah

wow..2013 ka private party mein itna close dance karne ki bawajood, hrithik ko pata nahin ki kangana is corresponding with him by email and sending him love poems and letters..

taaliyaaan!

The e-mails started in 2014, atleast read the entire thing before making a fool out of yourself.