Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 3)

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 15948

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Wow wat am I listening?? Shagun in mani's arms?? Awww how I wish they both marry and spare Ishra
kitne pyar
se shaggy ne mani ko pukara
Embarrassed

Edited by sweet.Aman - 25 April 2016 at 8:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001maduragymhasiumSri1091

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 67356

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RS472

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

And we had airhead and mosquito meeting

Airhead landed in mosquito arms

Wow that was awesome


mosquito n airhead, Shani, the new talk of town, Our ShaNi, cheers to thatEmbarrassedClap
#HopeneverdiesWink



Yes

Hope it happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 67356

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3fra

ruhi doesn't hate her ishima she is angery on her why she not search for her
she is jealous from aliya as ruhi has only rights on her ishima and raman also same he has only rights on ishita both obsessions are unlimited

raman when he find ishita he will be piss off but he will never let her go away his obsession, his madrasan, passion will push him cross all limites






True

Agree

Both are them are obsessed about ishita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Joined: 04 September 2014
Posts: 5603

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kras

and rahi baat ishra ke hitand miss ki
then he didn't see her
all the time her back was towards him
and this dhadkano se pehchanna
inn baato par mujhe yakeen nahi h
i fell all this so cheesy
may be tomorrow i will truly love someone
may be then i will understand this feeling
but for now this is all rubbish for me
choote hi pehchanna
dhadkano se pehchanna
and all that


Recognizing someone without seeing them doesn't define romantic love not to me at least. I recognise the footsteps of all my family members and many a times just having my eyes shut I still manage to figure out that person.

Of course, when you share such an intimate relationship of being hubby-wifey these are but natural and not cheesy

You are free to disagree Embarrassed

Edited by Badtameez_Dil_1 - 25 April 2016 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Carmilla

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 67356

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

And we had airhead and mosquito meeting

Airhead landed in mosquito arms

Wow that was awesome


Scene of the day for meLOL...i was actually waiting for a romantic BG damnLOL


Yes

Pyaar to hona hi tha

That will be apt song
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 67356

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Wow wat am I listening?? Shagun in mani's arms?? Awww how I wish they both marry and spare Ishra


Woh bhi perfect landing ke saath

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001Sri1091

kras IF-Sizzlerz
kras
kras

Joined: 28 November 2014
Posts: 12961

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

Originally posted by kras

and rahi baat ishra ke hitand miss ki
then he didn't see her
all the time her back was towards him
and this dhadkano se pehchanna
inn baato par mujhe yakeen nahi h
i fell all this so cheesy
may be tomorrow i will truly love someone
may be then i will understand this feeling
but for now this is all rubbish for me
choote hi pehchanna
dhadkano se pehchanna
and all that


Recognizing someone without seeing them doesn't define romantic love not to me at least. I recognise the footsteps of all my family members and many a times just having my eyes shut I still manage to figure out that person.

Of course, when you share such an intimate relationship of being hubby-wifey these are but natural and not cheesy

You are free to disagree Embarrassed
may be u r right
but mujhe abhi tak aisa kuch feel nahi hua
jab hoga tab mavn jaungi
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Joined: 11 November 2015
Posts: 5474

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
today shaggy mani scene ws ROFL
mani doesn't wants anyone to know that ishu is alive

bt shaggy ka saccha pyaar toh ishu hi hai Embarrassed
isiliye raman ki chinta karne k bajaaye soch rahi thi ki ishu k baare me mani se puche

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiumsvati12

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajma idli daily rantings

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 54   Views: 2553

RightWingTroll 54 2553 24 April 2016 at 12:56pm by RightWingTroll
Rajma idli daily rantings

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 72   Views: 3343

RightWingTroll 72 3343 24 April 2016 at 3:07am by RightWingTroll
Rajma idli daily rantings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 91   Views: 4554

RightWingTroll 91 4554 22 April 2016 at 11:39pm by DivanIshraru
Rajma idli daily rantings

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: RightWingTroll   Replies: 125   Views: 4735

RightWingTroll 125 4735 21 April 2016 at 10:42pm by SurabhiA91
Missing Logic In Daily Soaps - 20 Illogical Symptoms Indian Daily Soap

2 3

Author: ElOqUeNcE   Replies: 16   Views: 6106

ElOqUeNcE 16 6106 04 February 2015 at 7:42pm by agreatperhaps

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index