India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Mishal's Velvet Voice

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
This is one voice, One voice which I can hear all 24*7 and will never get tired...OH MAN...Someone hold me tight when ever Mishal or Viplav is speaking...He has such a strong voice...Day Dreaming
All my Life I had appreciated only one voice that is of Satyajit Ray's...I am not talking about singers...singers have good voices that is why they have become singers but I am just talking about the voice of a person when he is talking normally ..I dont know how many of u have heard about this person  but he had a very very very sharp voice...So sharp that I just cannot pause his interviews...A wonderful velvet voice he had..somewhat like Amitabh Bachchan...but sharper than AB...now today one more name I included in my "Solid Manly Voice" list..LOL
I love to hear solid strong manly voices...

Though i had heard MR's voice many times before..
As Dutta when he used to shout at the top of his voice or scream or threaten someone, My knees always used to go weak...Embarrassed
Then as Inspector Nitin or Ranvir Ahuja...in any serious scene his voice modulation had always been perfect...Now as Viplav, when ever he is in romantic mood, his expressions do the magic, but when we get to see a serious viplav shouting or calling out someone...Oh God...Koi mujhe pakro...I will fall down...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

In today's episode, during the last 2-3 mins, Viplav enters Dhani's room and started calling her "Dhani, Dhani".(listen carefully...his voice modelation in that scene was out of this world).by that time Dhani has already packed her luggage and left...
So those who did not watch the episode till now, i am requesting them, please keep both of ur ears open when u r watching that scene...The BGM editor should understand that there is no need of any kind of music in the background when Mishal is speaking...What an absolute strong voice he has...I mean, such a sharp voiceDay Dreaming..especially in those scenes where he is shouting or putting more stress on one single word or sentence..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Today i am totally clean bowled....Kya awaz hai Mishal ki...waah! waah! waah!...ClapClapClap

waaha waaha Dhani's Bhagwanji
Awaz Bhi Kya banayi..
Aisa strong manly voice
MR ko badhayi ho badhayi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOLLOL

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 25 April 2016 at 8:35am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajLorettaSubh123NuttymeMibenijaTahsinomibonnie7adhiabhirevathirkIlinnandyy55~DaZZ|ing~MishfanMagnolia2samanthanaNusiSgcocoatreemehraan

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Haan Barbie, his voice is always sweet & Manly too.. whenever he says kyaaa, or laughs tooo i like those. And ur saying Velvet Voice.. iska matlab tum fully pagal hochuke..Wink in Viplav's love..
Always its so nice to read ur views and ur different way of Explaining EpisodesClap

Thanks for the Post!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaMibenijaMagnolia2Titli_KK3148cocoatree

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Ss,, meri SS..Embarrassed

he  was there for total 3 min 27 sec today in the episode bt his presence made aakhir k 1 min 11 sec total paisa vasool n precap tou.. Day Dreaming kia bolu,, may b ill talk after tomorrows epi,, Day Dreaming
wese I dun hav much idea about that 33 sec of Dhani Dhani,, was biting my nails in shru k 20 min 05 sec,, phr ram din kisi or shakal mai aa k,, vipu ki aankhain khol k chala gya,, n since then I'm on cloud 9..ROFL  kitne saare nmbers or colors  aagae na mere cmmnt mai,, abhi yehi sab padh k aae na,,,TongueROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajMibenijaMeenakshi-rgMagnolia2Titli_KK3148premparbatcocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
For me he is a total package . His voice modulation is indeed superb . What is noticeable is his diction. He speaks a lot of Hindi dialogues and I notice the pronunciation is very clear.

There are times when he speaks very fast when he is agitated.

A few days ago my sis was visiting and I was watching a rerun . She does not follow the show and she made me notice that he is speaking so fast . I had to tell her this character is very animated hence such dialogue delivery.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaNuttymeMibenijaMagnolia2Titli_KK3148NusiSgcocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Yrs he has a manly n a sharp voice. ..AAJ KA last scene dekhne padega

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2Titli_KK3148cocoatree

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Barbs
Mishals voice is sexy! When he speaks in that guttural husky tone of his  ,it's enough to make the female fans weak- kneed.
His appeal lies in his cupid bow shaped lips, his captivating voice and emotive eyes and the combination is deadly!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaNickelodeonTitli_KK3148premparbatcocoatree

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Yes Barbie, you are sooo right.
He is a complete package, his expression with  his eyes, his body language & his voice---
Together a deadly combo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaTitli_KK3148cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Barbs
Mishals voice is sexy! When he speaks in that guttural husky tone of his ,it's enough to make the female fans weak- kneed.
His appeal lies in his cupid bow shaped lips, his captivating voice and emotive eyes and the combination is deadly!

You missed his sexy cleft ... Not going further down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2

Go to top