Thapki...Pyaar Ki

TPK written update with tadka.. 25/4/16

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Shradha coughing and Dhruv offering her a glass of water. Thapki enters saying you can't eat all this( her hairstyle is weird). Two cartoons bring in tray full of oily eatables like laddos, ghee etc and force Shradha to eat. Vasu says bacha gol matol hona chahiye๐Ÿ˜† [baby should be round and healthy] (yeh batao bacha kahan se aayega..budiya??)
Bihaan enters but doesn't sit beside Thapki. She offers him sandwiches but he refuses. Daadi notices this.( so much for Thapki mano-fying Bihaan herself). Glycerine tears again. Shradha is dancing in her room to reduce weight.

Daadimaa says to Thapki that I have noticed strained relationships between you and Bihaan. Make amends before it's too late (for once, Thapki, for once..do something for Bihaan using your OWN brain..)

Okay this is interesting. Dhruv is working and Vasu comes in. She says, it's good to see that you have moved on. He replies, I have decided to move on with Shradha and the baby. My fate has been very unfair to me but I cannot let it be the culprit of my future. Shradha and the baby will not suffer. He leaves the room. Vasu says I am your culprit, I destroyed your life and I wish you never get to know the truth. (Dhruv guy acted better again..did I just say that?๐Ÿ˜• the world is ending..and ThaRuv is coming soon..๐Ÿ˜†)

Bihaan enters the room, gets angry tears off the sketches and throws the board. Thapki is hiding behind it. She shows him a copy full of sorry written all over it. She says, I know I have hurted, you but please forgive me. Bihaan moves towards her, he has softened his expressions.( those expressions) BG music- a better version of Darmiyaan. He comes really close to her and then breaks the vase, saying can you join this back again. You broke my heart, I can't forgive you. Thapki says give me another chance, he says I did. I left my family for you. Not once did you think before using me and making me look like a fool? Thapki says, you can tease me, call me chuk chuk gadi..he says no, you were my friend, now you are not even my enemy. 

Now I am crying..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Bihaan leaves the room..Humari Adhoori Kahani song ( be happy lachu๐Ÿ˜†)
They both remember their old scenes..like that star one, bahabuli scene etc..

Precap...Thapki-Bihaan dancing on song I have heard for the first time.๐Ÿ˜•

PS..Worth-watching episode..after ages. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...I LOVE YOU...for providing the WU... ๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dhruv guys acted well siddy...face it ...world is really ending ๐Ÿคฃ

You gave ...good lol...I am jumping with joy here and the leads are so separated lol
I didnt like how it took dadi to make Thapki notice bihan,...so still holds to the belief that Bihan's love will always be superior...Bihan was so on point today

HUMARI ADHOORI KAHANI ...YES I noticed siddy 

Thanks for wu
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Main tadka padhke aa gyi siddy! Waise toh episode dekha maine par read karne ka alag maza hai! Chal ab muje read karne de! Do not disturb๐Ÿคฃ
Anonymous111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
siddy thank u so much 4 giving wu dear๐Ÿค—
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sidd tks for lovely update..
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: oceanbubble

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...I LOVE YOU...for providing the WU... ๐Ÿ˜†

No problem...I had to type again..you know, IF is dhokebaaz..
Episode was an emotional one..but it was good.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

No problem...I had to type again..you know, IF is dhokebaaz..
Episode was an emotional one..but it was good.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I Know..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I have made it a habit to copy the entire post before hitting the post reply button...this really helps...you can try it too...
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: oceanbubble

I Know..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I have made it a habit to copy the entire post before hitting the post reply button...this really helps...you can try it too...

me too๐Ÿ˜ก

I use the same idea ...and if its longer and I am in PC I always type on word and then copy paste lol
Puppy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At the end , Thapki took those broken pieces also...with that only end...what was the song on precap...