Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awww. I would love to.help. Zain shares my bday as well.๐Ÿ˜ณ luckyy๐Ÿ˜† but got exams on my bday๐Ÿ˜ญ
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ariaana-

Awww. I would love to.help. Zain shares my bday as well.๐Ÿ˜ณ luckyy๐Ÿ˜† but got exams on my bday๐Ÿ˜ญ

no worries if u ever get time u can post few lines for  bday msg if u want
all the best for ur exams๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAIN IMAM!๐Ÿฅณ

InshaAllah many more years to come and may Allah grant you all the happiness and success that you deserve. I pray that you are always happy and all your dreams come true. You are such a beautiful and humble person and my best wishes are with you always.

You are doing an amazing job at portraying Yuvraj Luthra and honestly, no one else could have breathed life into the character as well as you have managed to do. I admire your decision of playing Yuvi in TEI knowing that it'll come with hate and backlash, especially because you are such a sweet guy yourself. Respect. I hope you continue to excel at acting and TEI open the doors for many more opportunities in your life.  

Happy Birthday once again. 
Have a slice of cake on my behalf.

Lots of Love from the UK. 
Nemo ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happyyy Birthdayyy Zain Imam!!

Many many many happy returns of the day. Hope you have a lovely year ahead filled with happiness, health and success.
You are a tremendous actor and I have never ever hated and loved an onscreen character more than Yuvi and it is just because you play it so flawlessly.Hope you continue to excel in all aspects of your life.

Happy birthday once again.
Loads of love.โค๏ธ
Sammy

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Zain Imam!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ May all your dreams and wishes come true and you get all that you desire for... Hope this coming year of your life is full of love, happiness and success ๐Ÿ˜ณ You are doing a fantastic job as Yuvraj Luthra... May you achieve many more success in life!!! Keep rocking and smiling!!!
Happy wala Birthday once again! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

With lots of love,
Anisha ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by .Anisha. - 7 years ago
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAIN IMAM!!!

Many, many, many happy returns of the day!
Wishing you all the prosperity, success and happiness in the world.

May I also take this opportunity to let you know that your contribution to Tashan-E-Ishq has been commendable.
Your portrayal of Yuvraj Luthra has been beyond amazing. No villain has ever been able to catch my heart and attention as you have. I cannot stress enough how amazing of an actor you truly are.

But beyond that, you are a gem of a person in real life. Your humility and kindness is endearing. Thank you for being the beautiful person that you are and also for giving us such a loved villain.

I pray that you achieve all the happiness and prosperity you deserve and that your all your future endeavors bring you great success.

Keep smiling! (You have a really cute smile, Btw)

From a loyal admirer,
Mehwish.

Edited by neverlandspirit - 7 years ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday zain ..a many many happy returns of the day..
I wish nothing but all the happiness for you.. and will pray for you that you will get everything you deserves and wish for..
and you are turely our rockstar.. cuz you are soo brillient playing uv with such awesomeness thanks for making uv such a classy villain we love him like we hate him lol.. but its a fact..
I realy wish to see you as a hero in some serial to..and will pray that all your wishes will be fullfilled before you willmake a wish inshaAllah
Be happy keep smiling God bless you
Again wishing you a happpy happy birthday
May you live long and keep rocking..

Edited by ZawraMalik - 7 years ago
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS WE DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT, UNRES AND POST YOUR WISHES NOW. 
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Tikit
Zain u are a gem of a person. Wish u a very happy birthday. May you have the best birthday till now. You are the coolest villain I have seen on television. Love you a lot. Here's once again wishing you a very happy birthday. May the sun, star, moon too shower their love on you.
From Eshita.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Jenelle-- 
 Happy Birthday Zain. Hope you have an awesome one. May God continue to bless you in everything you do.Enjoy your day to the fullest. continue reaching for the stars. May you be blessed with a great successful and happy life.
Love always Jen. 

_Meena_
 Happy birthday, Zain! Your portrayal of Yuvraj Luthra is extremely good! You made us hate the character of Yuvraj Luthra, who is a true casanova! I just hope you have an amazing birthday and may all of your wishes get fulfilled.
 Thanks,
Meena

17.sonal 
 ..HAPPY PEPPY BIRTHDAY ZAIN.. 

Most handsome guy on screen rite now.. Tht too in a grey Shade...Woow... Grey is ur color indeed..and Boy its Super Sexy... Grey ws never a special color in my. Colorbox..like other vibrant ones.. But after watching U...Grey is now one of my favorite... U potrayed a Character of Yuvraaj Luthra... A Bad Bad Boy..opps.. Sexy bad boy..๐Ÿ˜‰.. As much As U make me Hate him..tht much I strted Loving U.. And it keeps increasing... Frm the way u carry urself to the way u speak evrything is jus Perfection... I am Goin Mad Crazy whatever u call,  Stalking U...(but silently).. Ur making Me Go really crazy day by day... People say Act Like A grown Up..whn thy see me looking (drooling over ) ur pictures...But Fr u i want to b Tht Teenage Kid, who fangrl u all 24*7... Love U Zain Imam โค๏ธ...Wud love to see u grow and B a Successful Person๐Ÿค—..Ur Golden Heart b Shining All the Tym... Happiest Birthday To U..๐Ÿฅณ
With Lots and Lots of LOVE.
Sonal 

MaliciousAngel

Happy Birthday Zain!
You are a true rockstar. Never seen such a humble actor in my life, you shower your fans with so much love and respect. You are one gem of a person with a heart of gold. On your birthday I'd like to wish you nothing but success in the years to come. May every wish of yours get fulfilled and your life gets filled with happiness. You deserve everything nice to happen to you! 
 Once again a very very very happy birthday to you!
 Stay blessed and keep smiling.  

Love,  
 Atria  

amlavs 
            Happy Birthday Zain...๐Ÿฅณ
You are such an amazing person... A great performer with such charming personality...no one can potray UV better than you. God bless youu with all health and wealth...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Be healthy be safe. Be happy always! 
 With love.,.,.โค๏ธ  
 Lavanya and Sriya(my daughter) 

Mybelovedsidni 

OMG!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ It's Zain's Birthday!!!๐Ÿ˜›Happy Birthday Zain Imam!!!๐ŸฅณHope u have a great year ahead...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒI don't know u before but when TEI started that time I saw u...and I like u very much...๐Ÿ˜ŠI like u but not yuvi!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กThen after somedays,my sister told me that u was in KYY before...as she watch KYY!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰BTW...I am so happy that today is ur Birthday!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Happy Birthday Zain!!!  
 One hug plss...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

Ur ever,  
 Samia๐Ÿ˜ณ  

Tranquility123 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAIN IMAM!๐Ÿฅณ 

InshaAllah many more years to come and may Allah grant you all the happiness and success that you deserve. I pray that you are always happy and all your dreams come true. You are such a beautiful and humble person and my best wishes are with you always.

You are doing an amazing job at portraying Yuvraj Luthra and honestly, no one else could have breathed life into the character as well as you have managed to do. I admire your decision of playing Yuvi in TEI knowing that it'll come with hate and backlash, especially because you are such a sweet guy yourself. Respect. I hope you continue to excel at acting and TEI open the doors for many more opportunities in your life.  

Happy Birthday once again. 
Have a slice of cake on my behalf.

Lots of Love from the UK. 
Nemo ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sdea 

Happyyy Birthdayyy Zain Imam!! 

Many many many happy returns of the day. Hope you have a lovely year ahead filled with happiness, health and success. You are a tremendous actor and I have never ever hated and loved an onscreen character more than Yuvi and it is just because you play it so flawlessly.Hope you continue to excel in all aspects of your life. 

Happy birthday once again. 

Loads of love.โค๏ธ 
 Sammy 

.Anisha
 Wish you a very Happy Birthday Zain Imam!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ May all your dreams and wishes come true and you get all that you desire for... Hope this coming year of your life is full of love, happiness and success ๐Ÿ˜ณ You are doing a fantastic job as Yuvraj Luthra... May you achieve many more success in life!!! Keep rocking and smiling!!!
Happy wala Birthday once again! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

With lots of love,
Anita ๐Ÿ˜Š

neverlandspirit 

!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAIN IMAM!!! 

Many, many, many happy returns of the day!
Wishing you all the prosperity, success and happiness in the world. 

May I also take this opportunity to let you know that your contribution to Tashan-E-Ishq has been commendable. 
Your portrayal of Yuvraj Luthra has been beyond amazing. No villain has ever been able to catch my heart and attention as you have. I cannot stress enough how amazing of an actor you truly are.

But beyond that, you are a gem of a person in real life. Your humility and kindness is endearing. Thank you for being the beautiful person that you are and also for giving us such a loved villain. 

I pray that you achieve all the happiness and prosperity you deserve and that your all your future endeavors bring you great success.

Keep smiling! (You have a really cute smile, Btw)

From a loyal admirer, 
Mehwish.

ZawraMalik 

Happy birthday Zain ..a many many happy returns of the day..
I wish nothing but all the happiness for you.. and will pray for you that you will get everything you deserves and wish for.. and you are turely our rockstar.. cuz you are soo brillient playing uv with such awesomeness thanks for making uv such a classy villain we love him like we hate him lol.. but its a fact..I realy wish to see you as a hero in some serial to..and will pray that all your wishes will be fullfilled before you willmake a wish inshAllah 
 Be happy keep smiling God bless you
 Again wishing you a happpy happy birthday 
 May you live long and keep rocking.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
teddyyy

Happy Birthday to the most handsome villain on Indian Television!
Zain the first scene I saw of Tashan-E-Ishq was when you kidnapped Twinkle on the motorcycle, and it was your beautiful smile and awesome hair haha that captured my attention. As a loyal follower of this show, I have learned that along with your beautiful smile, you have an amazing personality. It is constantly a joy to watch your offscreen segments with Sidhant & Jasmin because they way you bond with others is truly admirable. You are a very decent human being, despite all the fame you have recently acquired and that is why I am such a big fan. Normally viewers get annoyed of the constant appearance of the villain on their screens but here we wait for Yuvraj's scenes because of your brilliant portrayal of the numerous shades of his character. You have explored numerous shades in this show and that just proves how versatile of an actor you are. Looking forward to all of your future projects! May Allah bless you with all the happiness & health in the world and InshAllah you will gain even more success. 

With much love from New York, 
Teddy :)))

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 kardooks 

Happy Birthday Zain Imam 

I wish you a very happy year ahead filled with nothing but success and happiness.
Tashan E Ishq would not be the same without you as Yuvraj Luthra you are definitely doing justice to the role. I'm always in awe at how you portray the character with such ease, especially as your personality is the total opposite. I hope that all your dreams and desires come true and that you continue climbing the ladder of success. 

Love you Loads 
 Karen. 

Edited by teddyyy - 7 years ago
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Zain Imam
I wish you a very happy year ahead filled with nothing but success and happiness.
Tashan E Ishq would not be the same without you as Yuvraj Luthra you are definitely doing justice to the role.
I'm always in awe at how you portray the character with such ease, especially as your personality is the total opposite.
I hope that all your dreams and desires come true and that you continue climbing the ladder of success.
Love you Loads
Karen.