PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Highlights of today's episode
1) Thapki begged Bihaan to forgive her once. When he came closer, she SMILED! (Ah my feels๐Ÿ˜ณ)
2) Bihaan said ,"Till now I had problem with your stammering( lie), but now I have problem with you" (her face!๐Ÿ˜ญ) "Pehle hume tumhare ruk ruk ke bolne se problem thi, ab humein tumhare hone se hi problem hai!" He said, I fought with everyone for you, left my house for you and what did you do? Before betraying me, you did not even think once how will I feel? Tumne humein din dahade bevkoof bana dia!( You conned me in broad day light) You are not worthy of my hatred.
3) Vasu did NOT tell Thapki to talk to Bihaan, Dadi Ma did
4) Vasu felt very guilty for meddling with Dhruv's marriage as he has accepted Shraddha and baby out of duty
5) 'Humari Adhuri Kahani' played as bgm. 
6) Bihaan remembered Thapki's divorce plea during holi, her words when she said that she did not sign the divorce papers, Shraddha's words that Thapki betrayed him. He's very hurt and heart broken๐Ÿ˜ญ
7) Thapki had a fb of ALL Bihaan moments. When he helped her in lifting that plough in bahu competition, when he held her hand and left the house(she looked at her hand in this scene!), when he made shivling, etc๐Ÿ˜ณ

Plz watch today's episode! Jiggs and MG did amazing work! Shraddha scene was cute too!
Edited by SanyaEterna - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MAAAN i am getting excited OMG OMG!! bus ghar pohanch jaooo jaldi se i cant wait to watch the epi!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So true yr I enjoyed the whole episode largely because they did not show all that investigation and Adiwakar crap and dedicated this episode to Thahaan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And I loved Thahaan scene because it did not feel incomplete ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okj I made the exact same post ha ha ha...I am so excited that my typing speed has just doubled lol
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

MAAAN i am getting excited OMG OMG!! bus ghar pohanch jaooo jaldi se i cant wait to watch the epi!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jaa jaldi! Phir milkar hyper honge๐Ÿคฃ
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: fun4ever89

So true yr I enjoyed the whole episode largely because they did not show all that investigation and Adiwakar crap and dedicated this episode to Thahaan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And I loved Thahaan scene because it did not feel incomplete ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was so ThaHaanilicious!๐Ÿ˜ณ
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

okj I made the exact same post ha ha ha...I am so excited that my typing speed has just doubled lol

I just commented on each point of yours๐Ÿ˜‰
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Highlights of today's episode

1) Thapki begged Bihaan to forgive her once. When he came closer, she SMILED! (Ah my feels๐Ÿ˜ณ)
2) Bihaan said ,"Till now I had problem with your stammering( lie), but now I have problem with you" (her face!๐Ÿ˜ญ) "Pehle hume tumhare ruk ruk ke bolne se problem thi, ab humein tumhare hone se hi problem hai!" He said, I fought with everyone for you, left my house for you and what did you do? Before betraying me, you did not even think once how will I feel? Tumne humein din dahade bevkoof bana dia!( You conned me in broad day light) You are not worthy of my hatred.
3) Vasu did NOT tell Thapki to talk to Bihaan, Dadi Ma did
4) Vasu felt very guilty for meddling with Dhruv's marriage as he has accepted Shraddha and baby out of duty
5) 'Humari Adhuri Kahani' played as bgm. 
6) Bihaan remembered Thapki's divorce plea during holi, her words when she said that she did not sign the divorce papers, Shraddha's words that Thapki betrayed him. He's very hurt and heart broken๐Ÿ˜ญ
7) Thapki had a fb of ALL Bihaan moments. When he helped her in lifting that plough in bahu competition, when he held her hand and left the house(she looked at her hand in this scene!), when he made shivling, etc๐Ÿ˜ณ

Plz watch today's episode! Jiggs and MG did amazing work! Shraddha scene was cute too!

Thanks Sanya for the translated sentences it would help me while watching!!

you made me want to watch it more๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ