Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

LOVE-BEAM...... A new story CHAPTER 7 Pg 11 (Page 8)

vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.11

LOL
Oh goodness!Why are you after Arjun?You hate him so much??
But I agree in the show he does behave like an ass Tongue
Keep going!!!

I dnt hate him... its just I dnt like him

vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadia717

Awesome and funny update
ty
ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
amazing updateWink
vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 4

Nirman asked the girl to accompany him in his cabin and also took the files from the team at that moment itself.

They were on the way to his cabin and the girl was all quite. Once they reached the cabin and the peon went away after keeping the luggage in his cabin, Nirman closed the doors behind him.

He gave a tough look to the girl, picked the intercom, "Becky make sure no one is able to disturb me. I am busy. And ya bring one glass of juice in my cabin ASAP."

He kept down the call and turned to the girl, "So what do you think you are doing here madam? That too at this hour of time?"

"Actually sir my academics are over as for now. So I am here to meet you."

Nirman-"ohk so why are you standing so far away? Is that the way to greet your brother, when you meet him after two long years?"

"Bhaiya" she screamed in joy and hugged him tightly.

ANOTHER PART OF ISRC

"Shit. We forgot to submit this cd to Nirman sir." Said Kritika.

"No problem Kritika, I will go and submit it now. Sumit please accompany me" said Joy. Kritika handed over the cd to Joy and both Joy and Sumit went towards Nirman's cabin, while the other members decided to go to Restr-o-Bar for dinner.

In the route towards Nirman's cabin both Joy and Sumit were discussing about the girl they just met.

Sumit-"poor girl, today only she entered ISRC and today itself she will have to face Nirman sir's anger."

Joy-"yes what a beautiful girl she is !" He said dreamily.

Sumit-"oye shut up. Hey why is Becky not on her desk?"

Joy-"leave it maybe she has gone out for some work. Lets go and just give this cd to Nirman Sir before he bursts on us for careless attitude."

They came outside Nirman's cabin but the sight inside made them both open their mouth in perfect 'O'.

INSIDE CABIN

Nirman and the girl were hugging each other tightly. Then suddenly Nirman picked up the girl and swirled her around. Lastly he kept her down but was holding her shoulder.

"I missed you so much Arohi."

"I missed you too bhaiya. You know I have been lonely so many days, although I had two monkeys trying to keep me company, but nobody can take place of my brother." She again kept her head on his chest hugging him, Nirman was about to pat her head when she pulled back, "oh wait. I was angry on you. No I am angry on you" she corrected herself and crossed her arms.

Nirman-"arre wait. What happened to my sis?"

"What happened?!?! Seriously. You did not came to meet me in past two years and you are saying what happened?"

Nirman-"sorry Aru... but you know na how much busy I was. But now you are here, we will spend each and every minute together."

"Sachi?"

Nirman-"sachi."

"Nirman promise?" She asked cutely.

"Aru promise" he smiled his brightest and biggest smile ever.

Here outside the cabin, Sumit and Joy were unable to hear anything thanks to soundproof room, but the sight infront of them made them shock. Nirman sir was hugging a girl. They were peeping inside when Becky came from back.

Becky-"oh hello what are you two doing here?"

Joy started fumbling, "vo...vo...we came to give this cd to Nirman Sir."

Becky-"give that to me, I will give him. He has ordered that no one disturbs him, he is busy. Now go away."

Sumit-"yes we are going away. By the way this juice?"

Becky-"Its for Nirman sir. Any problem? Just leave now."

Both the boys ran away with the new piece of infrormation they got.

Here Becky knocked the door and entered the cabin.

Becky-"sir here you go juice." She looked confusingly at the girl standing near Nirman.

"Hi I am Arohi." The girl said.

"She is my only family, my sister Arohi. Aru she is Becky my secretary." Nirman introduced them.

Becky greeted Arohi and went away.

Nirman-"now Aru drink this juice."

Arohi-"juice .. yuckksss. Who drinks this juice?"

Nirman-"the whole world drinks it'

Arohi-"so why should I do what the whole world does. I mean I am Nirmam Nambiar's sister, I am unique. And I am not ill that I need to have all this."

Nirman-"yes you are right Miss Arohi Nambiar, you are Nirman Nambiar's sister, and Nirman knows it all. So don't you thibk that if I have not met you for two years, I don't know anything about you. Your medical reports were always on my table, before it reached you. So now gulp it down in one go. NOW." he said strictly.

Hearing his voice and knoqing that he calls her full name when he damn serious, she gulped down the whole glass in one go.

Arohi-"I hate you bhai. I hate you."

Nirman-"I love you too Aru. Now lets go to my room and have some rest." He called the peon and made everything shift to his residence in ISRC.

RESTR-O-BAR

The team was sitting having some fun at the dinner table, when Joy and Sumit came rushing.

Arjun-"why are you both running as if you have seen a lion?"

Sumit-"not lion. Lion's father."

Sanyukta-"what? Say clearly na yaar."

Joy-"vo Nirman sir's girlfriend.'

All-"WHAT?????"

Sumit-"yes. When we went there we saw Nirman sir hugging tge same girl with whom Aryan collided. They were hugging each other so nicely. You know Nirman sir had a dreamy smiled on his face. I have never seen him smiling so broadly."

Kritika-"guys there must be some sort of misconception."

Joy-"yes. Infact Becky did not allow us to enter the cabin. She said Sir has asked that nobody should disturb him. He is busy."

"It can also be that Nirman sir wanted to explain the girl all the duties nicely, hence he ordered so." Said Randhir still not believing over the fact.

Arjun-"yes alot nicely it looks. I know such girls are ready to get to any level to get what they want. And moreover the girl was indeed quite hot and sexy" He said with a dirty smile

Sanyukta-"how can you talk so cheaply about any girl Arjun. You have not even met her properly and you speaking so low about her. Its really disgusting."

There came the peon.

Peon-"a glass of water please."

The waiter served him the water and asked, "what happened why are you looking so tired?"

Peon-"what to say. A girl has come to meet Nirman sir. I am coming now from Nirman sir's room. I had to lift so many heavy luggage of that girl and shift it to Nirman's cabin. I am completely exhausted."

Sanaya-"I guess Joy and Sumit are right. Or else why will Nirman sir keep the girl in his dorm? And remember that girl also said to Aryan 'you don't know whom am I' I am sure she is Nirman's girlfriend."

Arjin-"Nirman is not a man to keep girl-friend. Yes he may have .."

"It is better if we stop peeping in Nirman sir's life and go to sleep. Remember we have an early gyming session tomorrow." Said Sanyukta, cutting his words in between.

"I agree" saying so Sandhir shared a mini eye-lock., and then departed to their respective rooms.k

NXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnimnikhatcardcaptorIsha24_SRanu5ritikaagrawalnewmoon18

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
nice update loved it awww Nirman and aru bond is so beautiful omg everybody thinking that aru is nirmaan gf excited for next update soon
-MysticAura- IF-Dazzler
-MysticAura-
-MysticAura-

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Lovely chapter
I am in love with the new entry already
Infact I loved her even before she came...j7st bcoz her name is arohi n she reminds me ssoo  much of u :-)
Update soon!
-Sanyu
anu5 IF-Rockerz
anu5
anu5

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Nyc update!!
Loved aru's nature
Loved the bond between arohi and Nirman
Nirman is arohi s brother
Team thought arohi to be as nirman s gf
Waiting for the next update!!Smile

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Awsm update..
Lvd nirman and arohi's bond..
And what a gr8 misconception by the isrc team..
Excited to read next..

Go to top