Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

LOVE-BEAM...... A new story CHAPTER 7 Pg 11 (Page 6)

vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu5

Awsm!!
Sanaya loves Rd
Rd loves sanyu
Sanyu upset that Rd didnot confess his love for her
The love triangle!! Arjun-krithika-joy
Loved Aryan n arjun fight!!
Waiting for the next update!!Smile

Thnks

vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritikaagrawal

woww...lovely storyBig smileBig smileBig smile
amazing updates read back to backEmbarrassed

Thnx rits
vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natureloverr

Vrinduuu... Both chappys were awesome Clap
Arjun as ass LOL
Loved this Randhir...kaash show mein bhi aisahi dikhate Cry
Arohi entry Big smile
Update soon Wink

Thnx pranu...
bht late kr dia cmmnt krne mei yaar...
vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65
vrinda65

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3

There was a blackout in ISRC on the pretext of power saving period.

"Shit ! these lights had to go off right now only" exclaimed Joy out of dismay.

"Now how will we go and submit the files to Mrs. Subramanium?" Followed Arjun's comment.

"I didn't knew Randhir that we have an ass in our team, who is suffering from night blindness. And cannot walk in darkness." Came Aryan's voice.

Arjun-"Listen you..."

Randhir stopped him in middle, "wait Arjun. What wrong is Aryan saying? Darkness is all around still people are walking and doing their work, it is only you who is having problem. Better stop complaining like a kid and grow up"

Sumit tried to control the situation, "I will try to go and find a torch nearby."

"No need we can walk like this. After all none of us are night-blind" said angry Arjun.

Here the team proceeded with the files in their hands.

OUTSIDE ISRC

"So beta here is your destination." Said the driver as he started unloading the lugage.

"Thanks uncle. How much is the fare?"

"Its 200 rupeed child"

"Here keep 300 from me."

"Why beta?"

"See Rs.200 that you dropped me, your fare. Rs.50 for helping me on a deserted road and tolerating my rants. And rest Rs.50 for ur kids. Please buy them some chocolates from me. And you will not say No. Its my request. Please uncle..."

"You are such a divine child. May God bless you. Always stay happy and stay blessed."

She folded her hands and did Namaste and chipped a quick 'Thank You' to the driver as he left.

"So finally I am here" as she stepped her first leg in ISRC, the lights went off, "urrghhh... these lights also had to go off now" she said in an irritated voice. After a huge struggle with the luggage she went inside ISRC.

First she came and kept her luggage inside, then she started searching for something in her bag.

She was walking in the dark, trying to search for something in her back when she collided with someone and along with her, all her things from back fell down.

"Ouch... who the hell is this dumb-head." Screamed she.

ARYAN'S P.O.V.

I was walking, when someone came and collided with me as a result of which both of us fell down. After that a voice came cursing me for colliding, it was a female voice. Oh ! That means its a girl.

NOBODY'S P.O.V.

"Listen Mam I am sorry as I know this is my fault too." Said Aryan like a polite man.

"Oh hello what do you mean by my mistake also? It was your mistake only. Can't you see and walk? Bloody eyes wala blind" said the girl.

In middle of this Arjun said, "looks like someone seriously has night-blindness in our team Randhir." This taunt by Arjun made Aryan angry.

Aryan-"listen I agree it was my mistake that I was unable to watch you coming from front but at least you must have used your eyes." Saying so he started going away.

Seeing this the girl threw something from her bag, which hit Aryan's shoulder.

"Oh hello Mr. If you cannot acknowledge your mistake then atleast be modest. Can't you see because of you all my things fell down. Help me to pick it up. Now." She said with an attitude.

Aryan-"listen I have more important things than picking your stuffs."

"You..."

"Acha fine I will help you" said Sumit trying to stop the fire. He bent down to help her but was stopped.

"Wait. Don't you dare touch my things. Are you responsible for this? No right. The one who is responsible will pick these up for me."

The team was watching the scenario none of the two were ready to bow down.

Aryan turned around and said, "I will not pick your stuffs in any case. Firstly it was not my sole mistake still I said sorry but after watching your stubborn attitude, no way. Don't you think that you can rule me"

"What the hell do you think of yourself Mr. Wierdo? Do you even have any idea, who am I?"

"Listen Miss. Chatter Box get one thing straight, I am not afraid of anyone. I make and break my own rules."

"Bloody cheapo"

"Bloody egoistic girl" 

And the lights came up. Both had a clear look of each other's face. While both of them were giving tough looks to each other, the other boys were busy oggling at the beauty standing infront of them. Brown eyes, long hairs, perfect figure, dressed in style the girl had a mesmerising power.

It was then taking the chance if the situation Arjun again stepped in, "he does not have any manners lady. Let me help you."

"Stop I don't need help from an ass. I can do my work on my own"

Arjun-"ass?!?!?"

"You are with him in the same team right? Still you are trying to put him down, proves itself such a big Ass you are."

Here Sumit and Joy whispered, "what a capability to recognise people. She recognised Arjun in one go"

"Moreover I am capable of helping myself"

Aryan-"If you are so capable of helping yourself than what made you fight with me and waste our time like this."

"Oh hello you egoistic, insensitive, emotionless creature..." she was about to say something more but was stopped by a voice.

"What the hell is going here?"

There was the king standing himself, Nirman Nambiar.

Joy-"sir vo actually.." and he narrated the whole incident, while the girl was standing behind Aryan, thus blocking Nirman's vision.

Nirman-"may I have a look at you Miss" and the girl came infront with a small pout and head hung low. One look at the girl and Nirman said, "submit the files to me itself. And madam you, please come in my cabin. Now"

The girl slightly nodded her head and started picking her stuff and pulling her luggage.

"Na...na... keep the bags here only. You (he signalled towards a peon) keep the stuff in my cabin now. And you just come with me, mam." He said in a strict and authorative tone.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnimnikhatcardcaptorAnkita.11kadia717Isha24_SRanu5ritikaagrawal..Jemimah..newmoon18

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged
awsme update loved it arjun Aryan fight was fun really arjun is too much alwz poking his nose in others matter omg their fighting both were fighting nonstop it was really fun excited to see what hppns nxt
anudoll Goldie
anudoll
anudoll

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Read all the chapters in a go
Awesome concept 
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged