Awsm!!CS!!

Nysc prologue!!
Do continue!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnx
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
CHAPTER 2

Nirman was sitting and smiling in his chair after the conference call, when Mrs. Subramanium entered.

Mrs. Subramanium-"sir this is the print of the mail, send by ministry."

Nirman-"thanks alot Mrs. Subramanium"

Mrs. Subramanium-"sir this will be very useful for the study of space."

Nirman-"I know all this. Now you please send a team to the site for collection of astroid remains."

Mrs. Subramanium-"sure sir." And she left smiling.

RESTR-O-BAR

The whole team was sitting after a tireing training session.

Joy-"God all this daily dose of training kills me. Whenever I feel that this is the end part, something new crops up in Nirman sir's mind"

Arjun-"you know all this gym and all is fine but the filing work. That too by tonight. That is really unfair"

Sumit-"guys why are you thinking negative. Just give it a shot, who knows we all will be able to do it."

Sanyukta-"exactly my point. Sitting here and bickering about the work given by Nirman sir will not help us to complete the report. Better we should atart working on it."

Kritika-"I agree with Sumit and Sanyukta. But where are Randhir and Aryan?"

Sumit-"I saw Randhir going to his room for changing, and Aryan I have no idea."

Kritika-"I guess we all should move towards work place of our team and start everything now. Or else we will loose all our time."

WORK PLACE

The whole team was working there, along with Randhir, the only one missing was Aryan. No body knew where he was. Though Sanyukta thought he must be out on his Dark Shadow mission, but what exactly, was unknown to her also.

Everybody were working on their table with complete attention, making it a point that not even a single mistake is made by them. Sanaya, was busy making her file and stealing glances of her Shekhu. She still remembered the day when she confessed her love for Shekhu but he dismissed it confessing his love for Sanyukta. After that Randhir always maintained a certain distance with her. This pained her alot. There Sanyukta was also stealing glances of Randhir, she was also present that day when Sanaya proposed Randhir. She was crossing by when she overheard Sanaya proposing love, hearing that something broke inside her, but the next line which Randhir made her heart skip a beat and again something pained. Randhir had confessed his feeling for her infront of Sanaya, but not infront of her. That pained more, two persons madly in love with each other, so close to each other yet so far from each other, that made the pain increase by several times. The same triangle was between Arjun, Joy and Kritika. Joy loved Kritika, but she felt for Arjun, but Arjun, trapped in his own problems, never considered Kritika's feeling. The only relief in them was they shared a cordial relation unlike the former trio. The only people who was indifferent from this situation were Sumit and Aryan.

Sumit because of his jovial nature was easy guy, mixing up with everyone very well. While Aryan was a reserved kind of guy. He used to sit with the team during work hours. After that he used to vanish like air, leaving no clue behind about his whereabouts. The same was happening today.

It was around 8:00 pm, and the team was still working. Suddenly the door opened and there came a man of near about 6' dressed in black jeans and shirt.

Arjun-"look who is here? The great Aryan. We have been working here for past few hours and this man was busy spending his own leisure moments."
Aryan ignoring his rants, came and sat on his table, starting his work.
Seeing no impact of his words Arjun continued, "What do you think we are? Some fools ? Here we are working like ass and you were busy having a gala time."

Aryan-"I don't need to explain an ass anything. I know my work very well" he said without looking at him.

This hyped Arjun's anger more and he was about to start a fight when Aryan shot up a glance. That was enough for Arjun to stop right at his place.

That was when Randhir intervened, "I know Aryan can do his work, so Arjun it will be better that you concentrate on your own job. The deadline is till 9:30"

Hearing this Joy said a little shockingly, "9:30pm but Nirman sir gave us the time till 10:00 pm right? How can he change the time without even informing us?"

Randhir-"Nirman sir's deadline is till 10:00 pm only. I want all the files with me by 9:30 pm so that I can check all the files and then submit it. I don't want Nirman sir to shout on me, due to team's poor result."

Kritika-"I don't think it is neccessary Randhir. We all know our work."

Randhir-"it is neccessary Kritika, as right now I came to know that we have an ass working in our team. And you cannot trust the capability of ass, right?"

All tried to suppress their laughter, while Arjun was fuming with anger.

It was now 9:15 and Aryan was the first one to complete and submit his report to Randhir, followed by Sanyukta, Kritika, Joy, Sumit and last but not the least Mr. Ass aka Arjun.

After cross-checking all the files, Randhir decided to go and submit it to Mrs. Subramanium.

It was 9:45 pm and the stars were shining brightly. As they stepped out of the work place to submit their files, the ISRC power saving mode started leading to a blackout in whole ISRC.

SOME PLACE ELSE

Near a deserted road.

A girl clad in blue jeans and black top was fighting with the burdens of lugage.

"Surprise huh... where I wanted to surprise bro and here I am myself surprised. Not even a taxi damn. Bhagwanji plz help me" Suddenly she saw an auto-rickshaw.

"Get in fast dear. Before this also goes away." She came and atood im middle of the road, the driver tried buzzing horn to ask her to side but she did not mive an inch. At last he applied brakes and stopped it right in front of her.

Auto-driver-"oh madam are you mad or what? If you want to die then go and die on the railway track, why are you dragging me in your sucide game?"

"Sucide? What are you saying uncle? I want to live now. After all what is my age, why will I die? Abhi toh mera boyfriend bhi nhi bana hai."

The auto-driver was silent, then he spoke, "then why are you standing in middle of the road?"

"Actually uncle I tried stopping many taxis but none of them stopped. I need to go somewhere. I thought this is the best way to stop you or else you had also not stopped. Sorry uncle" she held her ears.

Auto-driver smiled at the innocence of the girl. He smiled and asked the girl to sit in the auto as he will drop her, wherever she want to go.

She ran and started getting her lugage and keeping her in rickshaw, the driver helped her to arrange everyrthing in rickshaw.

She happily sat in the rickshaw.

Auto-driver-"by the way beta where you want to go?'

"Indian Space Research Center uncle" she chipped happily.

"Uncle how much time will it take to reach there?"

"2 hours minimum" replied auto-driver.

"Ohk" and she fished for something in her bag.

"ISRC HERE I COME..."

Yaaron plz vote and comment... tabh hi regular updates milenge... ur comments r valuable n so r ur likes

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amzng update loved it sandhir still far away from each other Aryan missing loved the Aryan and arjun fighting arohi entry excited for next update soon
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was really amazing..
Randhir rejected Sanaya cause of Sanyukta..
When will they confess in front of each other??
That girl must be Arohi..
Update nxt soonish
vrinda65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: newmoon18

amzng update loved it sandhir still far away from each other Aryan missing loved the Aryan and arjun fighting arohi entry excited for next update soon

Sure vil update soon
vrinda65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_Isha

It was really amazing..
Randhir rejected Sanaya cause of Sanyukta..
When will they confess in front of each other??
That girl must be Arohi..
Update nxt soonish

Thnx๐Ÿ˜Š