Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhani will Never Learn! (Page 3)

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
wen will she learn to stand against all ths atrocities against her yarr,, Ouch
I was utterly disappointed watching her today on her outrageous attitude.. I want Vipu to taught her once n for all,, she should atleast b sorry tomorrow fr leaving Vipu like ths,, atleast ths can save Dhani fr me,,Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
ratna
Thanks for your reply
Dhani is weak and she has not yet metamorphosed into a character who can set an example to others like her.
 As you rightly said she has a lot of growing up to do and become worldly wise. Only then she will be able to survive in AN. 
We would want to see Both Viplav and Dhani confiding totally in each other. Vipu is more admirable in this regard.

premparbat

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
nan thanks for replying
Vipu may not be there to protect her in every situation. She needs to understand people for who they are and not give in to KT amd DT's demands time and again.

anjaliiii

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
chunnu
thanks for your reply dear
Even if she believed the story KT had woven she should have informed Viplav and together they should have thought of a strategy. As for facing up to Kamini she needs to be shrewd now.

premparbat

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
archu
good to hear from you dearSmile
All the good work that Dhani did to help expose Raja was undone by the immature act of hers today. I really thought that she knew KT's true colours by now but seems that I was wrong.

premparbat

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i was also expecting a short separation...at least for 24 hours but after seeing tomorrow's precap, now i am eagerly waiting for the next episode to telecast...thank god viplav found her...and this thick brained dhaniAngryAngry...still she is thinking that KT is her well wisher, she wants to save dhani from being insulted again so she asked her to move out of the houseConfusedConfused..Oh god when will she learn??
but u know what, we can see a dumb dhani but not a dumb vipu...now in most of the shows, after a few months, the heroine becomes as intelligent as a detective and the hero stands behind the female crowd...but in IKRS this will be not all accepted...so they made dhani a fool, made her leave the house without thinking twice, so that viplav can come and take her back and finally reveal to dadi bua that they are married...and trp audiences love family dramas and off course to see bahu listening to MIL without asking her a single ques...so i have no issues with this super fool dhani if it satisfies the trp aunties and fetch us ratingsLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2premparbatNusiSg

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Asha
thanks for replying
 I understand that Dhani is not equal to Viplav in status but time and again she has been assured by Vipu that he is always with her. Of late we've seen how they routed the evil Raja together. A little more confidence in her husband is desired from her. She should have confided in hom and taken a decision together.

premparbat

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
nusi
So good to hear from you dear
I can't condone Dhani's behaviour today. She just fell in KT's trap and in a way i feel she insulted Vipu by going away without consulting him at all. You are right- her bahaviour was atrocious!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatNusiSg

Go to top