Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Mishalfan for your reply
As you said Dhani needs to shape up her personality with education and only then will she be able to give back as good as she gets. But sadly this much needed education is turning out to be an unfulfilled dream. 
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dolly
good to hear from you.
Neither a mahaan Dhani nor a gullible one is desirable .
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

This is the reason I stopped watching the show...The butchering of Dhaani's character  and her

taking all the insults showered on her without so much as a verbal defence of herself.

Viplav spent so much time showing her to stand up to injustice from all in Banares and then she slides off and goes back to being a WIMP ..😑

Yes  Dolly, this is soo typical with  many Indian serials...
Even educated girls, women have been shown to be dumb this way, for the sake of family & what not
The cvs, writers , channels or whoever wants this  just  never change their ways, I guess.

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

i was also expecting a short separation...at least for 24 hours but after seeing tomorrow's precap, now i am eagerly waiting for the next episode to telecast...thank god viplav found her...and this thick brained dhani😑😑...still she is thinking that KT is her well wisher, she wants to save dhani from being insulted again so she asked her to move out of the houseπŸ˜•πŸ˜•..Oh god when will she learn??

but u know what, we can see a dumb dhani but not a dumb vipu...now in most of the shows, after a few months, the heroine becomes as intelligent as a detective and the hero stands behind the female crowd...but in IKRS this will be not all accepted...so they made dhani a fool, made her leave the house without thinking twice, so that viplav can come and take her back and finally reveal to dadi bua that they are married...and trp audiences love family dramas and off course to see bahu listening to MIL without asking her a single ques...so i have no issues with this super fool dhani if it satisfies the trp aunties and fetch us ratingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Barbo

@Bold , Viewrs like us cant take it ..  So they turned Vipu to be active , he cant live without her anymore ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and our forum will take 360 round degree for anothr two days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
However the matter is small or big ...one should not resort to take a decision without ones husband...!!its a right of a husband to know!I always disliked this attitude of dhanni. Once or twice too she did the same thing without consultinghim...Rest I can say its just for trps audience sake ,that she is made to look more abla naari...
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishfan

Yes  Dolly, this is soo typical with  many Indian serials...
Even educated girls, women have been shown to be dumb this way, for the sake of family & what not
The cvs, writers , channels or whoever wants this  just  never change their ways, I guess.

Dolly

This is because So and So called TRP  system..  Most of the creatives lost their creativity .  If you take serials at all Indian channels  will follow the same .. 

If they want one character to be strong and will make other weak ..   they take act according to track and not according to stories . 

This is also So and so called Tenure of Serials (Running like ages )πŸ˜•.

So we cant evern expect anything .. 

They will make Vipu dumb on one epside  and dhaani will take rudra avatar on other episode ..  (Consistency of character growth is not available in indian serial )