India-Forums

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Weekly Spoilers:( (Page 2)

Poonam0307 Senior Member
Poonam0307
Poonam0307

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE HELLAngryAngryAngryAngryDUMBO DUMBOSAR calling ashoka orphan declaring your own graveAngryAngryAngryand how could you say that AngryAngryAngryseem like your logics gone in hell like they way you areAngryAngryAngryhate him AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
And sushim pushing dharmaShockedhope she'll be fineShocked
And if in between kaurwaki arriveConfusedConfusedfor ashoka it will be more traumaticConfusedConfusedmay be jaggu insult dumbosar ConfusedConfusedalthough I don't want to think moreConfusedConfusedlet's see what cvs planningD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abiarieladiti37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Ya I have read the crappy spoiler
 and literally felt like this  and that moron idiotic dumbosarAngry deserve this treatment how could he call ashoka orphan  and poor dharma again caught in the middle and then kaurwaki in the picture could create more hazardous effectsD'ohbut I wonder what made ashoka persona to be heartlessConfused  coz the new promo clearly specifies thatConfused I honestly don't know what to expectConfused
But one more time I have mention dumbosar deserve this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UnfortunatePoonam0307Capricorn_Blush

moviefan-pooja Senior Member
moviefan-pooja
moviefan-pooja

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I want to see chandashok!!!! And that stupid bindusar how dare he call Ashoka an orphan???and SushimAngryCensored
I also want to see dharma after the leap... ,hope she is there
abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ariel_

Now i am concerned with the fact if they will show Dharma after the leap or not? they didn't follow the history so killed Chanakya just like that, i wonder if the same thing will happen with Dharma too or not.Confused
Dont worry Dharma will be there  until ashoka's first marriage and she will only name vitashoka means sorrow is ceasedSmile
abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheshbedant

Thnks for this spoiler, Abi Embarrassed
Its like what we all expected but i cant get that why Rajpurohit said like this,its confusing Confused
That Bhondu deserve this

And Sushim will always be Sushim no matter how many times he thrashed and beaten by Ashoka,feeling sad for Dharma Cry

Guys, explain me your views about the end of preleap part
ur welcome maheshEmbarrassedEverythig is going toonfast, they said sush is serious and telling he pushed dharma donno wat gonna happenOuch
I am gonna miss this preleap teamCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maheshbedant

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

Originally posted by Aahana.

what the hell is this ??Angry

bass issi ki kami thi
sid sirf ek din ka chand banega kya ??Confused
so they wont show sid as chandashok for the last weekConfusedDead
and sushim will kick dharma
is she gonna die or surviveErmmGeek
ashok chandashok aise hi orphan bina maa baap ke Patliputr se dhoor hoke banega kya. ??Confused
kuch bhiConfused
Bindusara's words were the hint I think... That he will not allow Ashoka to meet Dharma & send him to exile...& Shayad it may happen that Dharma may die while giving birth to Vitaashoka... So indirectly Ashoka became Orphan as Bindu is already ignoring & hating him...Or Typical Hindi shows me hota h Na...Bada Bhai dur h aur ma chote bete ko apne bade Bhai ke baare me batati something like that will happenLOL...& Vitaashoka will support Ashoka after the leap..
Nothing will happen to dharma Smile
she wili only name vitashoka,and he will be the support system of ashoka
Unfortunate Groupbie
Unfortunate
Unfortunate

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ya I have read the crappy spoiler</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
</a><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and literally felt like this </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and thatmoron idiotic dumbosarAngry deserve this treatment</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">how could he call ashoka orphan </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and poor dharma again caught in the middle</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> andthen kaurwaki in the picture could create more hazardous effectsD'ohbut I wonder what made ashoka persona to beheartlessConfusedcoz the new promo clearly specifies thatConfusedI honestly don't know what to expectConfused</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But one more time I have mentiondumbosar deserve this </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<a href="http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCosPh4KrMAhXHto4KHeoyCtsQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sherv.net%2Fsteamroller-emoticon-566.html&psig=AFQjCNE1ZFJaNGrGbh0FbJawEzoGnL7WvA&ust=1461706924453252">

feeling bad for poor ashoka and dharma even they will not able to meet before ashoka will leave pp.dharma has to face sushim torture till leap and more over ashoka own father will call him orphan.
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Go to top