Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Weekly Spoilers:(

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Episode - 32409:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 25 Apr 

Siamak acts as if he is very innocent and accuses Ashoka of provoking him. An enraged Ashoka tries to beat Siamak. This angers Bindusara.

Episode - 32509:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 26 Apr 

Dharma decides to tell Bindusara that Ashoka is not wrong. Subsequently, Ashoka escapes from jail and decides to kill Sushim. Ashoka then hits his chest with a sword.

Episode - 32609:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 27 Apr 

Bindusara decides to banish Ashoka from Pataliputra. When Dharma screams, Bindusara refuses to allow Ashoka to meet her. Dharma is eager to see Ashoka.

Episode - 327

09:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 28 Apr 

Bindusara tells Ashoka that he is an orphan which makes Ashoka feel bad. Later, Bindusara receives the news that Sushim is in a critical condition. He rushes to see Sushim.

Episode - 32809:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 29 Apr 

A 'rajpurohit' tells Dharma that, if Ashoka survives in the coming ten years, he would rule the country or else he would die. As Dharma leaves the palace, she is kicked by Sushim.
Poor Dharma And AshokaCryCry
I just feel like killing bondhu with my own hands , how dare he calls Ashoka as an OrphanAngryAngry
And sushim must be burnt aliveCensored

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticMorningPoonam0307maheshbedant_Ariel_cherrynicolemAahana.aditi37Nonie12345pearl100.Preetii.

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Now i am concerned with the fact if they will show Dharma after the leap or not? they didn't follow the history so killed Chanakya just like that, i wonder if the same thing will happen with Dharma too or not.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abiarielNonie12345

maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thnks for this spoiler, Abi Embarrassed
Its like what we all expected but i cant get that why Rajpurohit said like this,its confusing Confused
That Bhondu deserve this

And Sushim will always be Sushim no matter how many times he thrashed and beaten by Ashoka,feeling sad for Dharma Cry

Guys, explain me your views about the end of preleap part

_Ariel_abiariel

piukaha Groupbie
piukaha
piukaha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyabi

Episode - 32409:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 25 Apr 

Siamak acts as if he is very innocent and accuses Ashoka of provoking him. An enraged Ashoka tries to beat Siamak. This angers Bindusara.

Episode - 32509:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 26 Apr 

Dharma decides to tell Bindusara that Ashoka is not wrong. Subsequently, Ashoka escapes from jail and decides to kill Sushim. Ashoka then hits his chest with a sword.

Episode - 32609:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 27 Apr 

Bindusara decides to banish Ashoka from Pataliputra. When Dharma screams, Bindusara refuses to allow Ashoka to meet her. Dharma is eager to see Ashoka.

Episode - 327

09:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 28 Apr 

Bindusara tells Ashoka that he is an orphan which makes Ashoka feel bad. Later, Bindusara receives the news that Sushim is in a critical condition. He rushes to see Sushim.

Episode - 32809:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 29 Apr 

A 'rajpurohit' tells Dharma that, if Ashoka survives in the coming ten years, he would rule the country or else he would die. As Dharma leaves the palace, she is kicked by Sushim.
Poor Dharma And AshokaCryCry
I just feel like killing bondhu with my own hands , how dare he calls Ashoka as an OrphanAngryAngry
And sushim must be burnt aliveCensored

Sushim was burnt alive in reality tooSmile. If Ashoka is banished how will he become governor of Ujjain?Confused

Edited by piukaha - 25 April 2016 at 8:57am

_Ariel_abiariel

Aahana. IF-Dazzler
Aahana.
Aahana.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged

what the hell is this ??Angry

bass issi ki kami thi
sid sirf ek din ka chand banega kya ??Confused
so they wont show sid as chandashok for the last weekConfusedDead
and sushim will kick dharma
is she gonna die or surviveErmmGeek
ashok chandashok aise hi orphan bina maa baap ke Patliputr se dhoor hoke banega kya. ??Confused
kuch bhiConfused

Edited by Aahana. - 25 April 2016 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307abiariel_Ariel_

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahana.

what the hell is this ??Angry

bass issi ki kami thi
sid sirf ek din ka chand banega kya ??Confused
so they wont show sid as chandashok for the last weekConfusedDead
and sushim will kick dharma
is she gonna die or surviveErmmGeek
ashok chandashok aise hi orphan bina maa baap ke Patliputr se dhoor hoke banega kya. ??Confused
kuch bhiConfused
Bindusara's words were the hint I think... That he will not allow Ashoka to meet Dharma & send him to exile...& Shayad it may happen that Dharma may die while giving birth to Vitaashoka... So indirectly Ashoka became Orphan as Bindu is already ignoring & hating him...Or Typical Hindi shows me hota h Na...Bada Bhai dur h aur ma chote bete ko apne bade Bhai ke baare me batati something like that will happenLOL...& Vitaashoka will support Ashoka after the leap..

abiarielAahana.

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Wow...!!AngryAngry
yaar!! this sushim is..Dead
usko talwaar se lagne ka baad bhi itna kya ho raha hai!!Angry 
aur bindusar..Dead

poor ashok!!Disapprove ab woh chand kaise banega??Stern Smile atleast 2 weeks ache se bechare ashok ko chand ashok mein transform karte...aise toh no one will understand anything!Confused inko bas leap chahiye!! itni kya jaldi hai??Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abiariel

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the spoilers Fairyabi...sushim no matter how many times ashoka and dharma save him he is going to be ungrateful to them...he just thinks of the thrown that's all, but how different are raj mata, siamak, charumitra...they are all the same.

Bindusar ko chodo hi he will never know how to differentiate the right and the wrong just as helena said..he is a puppet that's it.By calling ashoka an orphan doesn't make him...ashoka has dharma with him and she will be his support like always.

Edited by pearl100 - 25 April 2016 at 12:42pm

MysticMorningabiariel

Go to top