India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Daily Dose of ZID - Aam Vala Bromance!

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
So I literally woke up this morning (well at 2pm but thats beyond the point) and I witness this beautiful Mango segment. It's like even God knows about my zid for Zid (Zain-Sid) these days, I feel so blessed right now Day DreamingROFL

MaliciousAngel provided the written update so thank you for saving me a hell of a lot of time! Link:

Video Link: https://vid.me/mHzV (Credit to TEI FC)

Where do I even begin with these two? I LOVE MANGOES so this just made my mouth water. Zid and mangoes is like my dream come true Day Dreaming They had ice cream last time and that's my favourite dessert as well so this connection I have with them and food is just so precious and meant-to-be Day Dreaming

Poor Jas is allergic to mangoes, I felt so bad for the 'tragedy' in her life as she so rightly claims it to be. Zain and Sid are literally relishing in their own little world and Jas looks like a lost puppy LOL

WHEN ZAIN AND SID CRACK JOKES AND LAUGH TOGETHER, ITS LIKE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER Day Dreaming
How cute did Zain look whilst explaining the poison thing to Jas? He's so adorable Embarrassed

LMFAOOO ZID'S MANGO ADVERT, I'M SO DONE ROFL

Their banter is so on point, I really want to be their friend! When Jas made the comment about applying it to your face as a Mango pack, Sid's expression was so funny as he slowly ate another piece giving her dirts LOL

YO! These two really do gang up against Jas! ROFLROFLROFL
Zid ke aage Jas kar bhi kya sakti hai? They literally cracked up during her Dussehra pronunciation. Yaar Jas, I feel for you, my bro-buddies used to gang up against me too ROFL She must be so used to it, she literally didnt even react to them instead she even said 'yeh le Diwali khaa' as she cut up another mango ROFL HAVE I TOLD YOU GUYS I LOVE THESE THREE YET?

I think I might be obsessed with Zid right now. This khatta meetha part just killed me. How casually did Sid state that Zain's the villain so he got the tangy mango and because he's the hero, he got the sweet mango. Their tuning is so on fleek, I cant ROFL

I'm assuming the interviewer asked Jas who she prefers because the way she replied "sorry mera pati mera parmeshvar hai' was soo adorable, especially when she placed her hand on Sid's shoulder. My babies! Day Dreaming

And obviously Zain had to jump into the SidMin moment because Zid is the new ship in town dudes. The way he pointed out he was her ex-boyfriend made me laugh. Like talk about igniting the fire between the two ROFL

I need more segments like this. They are such a riot to watch!

Okay I'm going to go and have a very late brunch now. LOL

Edited by Tranquility123 - 25 April 2016 at 8:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101SweetSauMaliciousAngelkardookstikitSnowflake0923areeba_blossomSherni_Jerry

MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Zid ROFL
You are not the only one obsessed, i'm right with ya! 
KuVi/ Zid are all kinds of goals Heart
I am a true shipper from now lol
Mangoes and ice cream. Now i am hungry. But this segment was indeed super cute
I forgot that Jas was even there. I couldn't take my eyes off those boys!!! 
Zain looked so cute whilst explaing the whole poison stuff. HAYYE i'm as good as dead. 

And Zid's advt beats katrina kaif's LOL
Its my new fav LOL
When Jas mentioned about mango face pack, Sid gave a look that was priceless. Kind of a death glare lol LOL

Also these three are a riot when they are together. I can watch them just go on and on about the most random of things and not get bored

I am in Zid induced haze now. Sorry Jas but Zid stole the show

Edited by MaliciousAngel - 25 April 2016 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123Sherni_Jerry

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Oh gosh yes I love the ex-boyfriend quip to, and the mango advert, just sinked the nail in, as I was saying all I could think of is Nemo's going to die when she sees this.

I'm totally a Zid shipper now, I want more segments with them I think their chemistry is hotter than Sidmin. I love a good bromanceDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
omg where is this segment i gota watch
honeslty these r making my kuvi ships higher and my zid ship is sailing so fast right now

I love this post

theyw re soo effing perfect

the trio mix with food is like my dream come true
my inner bhukad comes out seeing them well wat am i saying as if it ever sleeps lol

i love these 3 and food soo much

Tranquility123

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Next time there is an interview someone ask what Zain n Sid feel abt Kuvi
Their reaction will be amazing to watch.
I am not their in any social media so I can't ask can any of u ask when there is an interview coming up

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Ian I just updated the video link.

Guys I'll reply to you all later. I am so short of time right now. Dont know what else I expected when I wake up at 2pm and have to be in work in 2 hours ROFL

Snowflake0923

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
love your post more than Zid LOL

This seg was awesome

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaliciousAngel

Zid ROFL
You are not the only one obsessed, i'm right with ya! 
KuVi/ Zid are all kinds of goals Heart
I am a true shipper from now lol
Mangoes and ice cream. Now i am hungry. But this segment was indeed super cute
I forgot that Jas was even there. I couldn't take my eyes off those boys!!! 
Zain looked so cute whilst explaing the whole poison stuff. HAYYE i'm as good as dead. 

And Zid's advt beats katrina kaif's LOL
Its my new fav LOL
When Jas mentioned about mango face pack, Sid gave a look that was priceless. Kind of a death glare lol LOL

Also these three are a riot when they are together. I can watch them just go on and on about the most random of things and not get bored

I am in Zid induced haze now. Sorry Jas but Zid stole the show

Yup the Zid shipped has officially sailed Dancing
Hahaha I agree, the boys really do over power Jas in their segments but I always notice my trio Cool
I couldnt stop laughing at the advert, it was so hilarious! I swear I could imagine Sid and Zain in palm leaf skirts and floral necklaces on an island  ROFL
Seriously no wonder Kunj's expressions are so on point, Sid literally pulls faces in real life all the time LOL

Yes yes join the clan, the more the merrier! LOL

Go to top