Doubt - what wil d show be called

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
If dd dies .then..no saasumom and no Jamai...
How come this s possible.. I mean..seriously.. Just for some break..if dd s made to die...then they could have done d previous time..na..
Anyways achint mam gonna be back after some 1 monthn na..they can make her go to some business's meeting or soemhting..
Seriously I wil not like dd dying..sidni dng something 
Entire story s based on daughter dd patch up..
Its ultimately Jamai raja ..
🥱
Purni. They have to give break for achint ma'am..so they r opting for death drama as she is one of the lead..so that even in her absence story can revolve around her n her death can lead to new track like SidNi sep ...if DD is shown like she went out for business trip..then they have to make a new track n DD will be ignored like nani😆thats why...n just by SBS tagline we are predicting DD death ..we don't know anything as of now
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Purni. They have to give break for achint ma'am..so they r opting for death drama as she is one of the lead..so that even in her absence story can revolve around her n her death can lead to new track like SidNi sep ...if DD is shown like she went out for business trip..then they have to make a new track n DD will be ignored like nani😆thats why...n just by SBS tagline we are predicting DD death ..we don't know anything as of now
Hm..yaa..I mean she can be brought back again..till then..something else here...
I won't like sidni mu becaz of dd death basically becaz..
Sidni trust s not so very bad..so.let's see.😆
But I want roshni to die😭my dream track😭thats y disappointement..u see😆
Why??😲 if Saas dies Jamai won't be called jamai kya?😆 If parents die the children are still called son or daughter, so the name of the show won't be changed even if DD dies😛 He is the jamai of Patel family, it will remain so even if DD dies.. he will take care of his sasural despite everything, that's the story😛
Anyway, I really want DD dead or out for sometime.. Enough of Saas - jamai drama, ppl r getting bored they need to concentrate on SidNi.. I'm sure it won't be a problem, not all tracks were revolved around saas or need not be around saas , so its absolutely fine.. Every story need not always revolve around the title, they can deviate.. Ekta shows or all other long running shows r egs.. How many shows remain true to the title after some 300 - 350 epi?😆 So, I don't think v shld worry abt title😛
Originally posted by rosesidni

Why??😲 if Saas dies Jamai won't be called jamai kya?😆 If parents die the children are still called son or daughter, so the name of the show won't be changed even if DD dies😛 He is the jamai of Patel family, it will remain so even if DD dies.. he will take care of his sasural despite everything, that's the story😛
Anyway, I really want DD dead or out for sometime.. Enough of Saas - jamai drama, ppl r getting bored they need to concentrate on SidNi.. I'm sure it won't be a problem, not all tracks were revolved around saas or need not be around saas , so its absolutely fine.. Every story need not always revolve around the title, they can deviate.. Ekta shows or all other long running shows r egs.. How many shows remain true to the title after some 300 - 350 epi?😆 So, I don't think v shld worry abt title😛
Rose dis disappointment s due to dd death..I wanted to Roshni to die..anywyas this s nice one..but no sidni mu..seperation. S k
I would love if they showed that she died...and Roshni is crying n all and Sid consoles her...And I would like to see how life would be for SidNi without DD but yeah obviously dd will come back