Posted: 7 years ago
Course: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Lesson 1

Teacher : Mrs Sexy Black Chaddi Khan πŸ˜³

Boys and Girls and Mr Milkha Singh πŸ˜³

Brand ambassador is a person who is hired by an organization or company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so they help to increase brand awareness and sales. (Please note the bold red, this will be asked again in the exam)

The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics. 

got it? 
no?
ok we repeat again πŸ˜† 

Brand ambassador is a person who is hired by an organization or company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so they help to increase brand awareness and sales. The brand ambassadoris meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics.

very funny students πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†

lesson over πŸ˜³

see you guys tomorrow . please do your homework. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Salim Khan was an A level writer till Javed Akhtar kicked him out of the partnership and he went jobless.

People believe in God because Salman Khan did God Tussi Great Ho.

@bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sallu and Ranbir Kapoor have more than just Katrina Kaif in common...they also have fathers who just don't know when to keep quiet.  Edited by Anam... - 7 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Salim Khan is Salman's yograj singh
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

So what? It's damn true... and I have a feeling many who will feel offended  by this statement also prolly didn't know who milkha singh was.

I didn't know Milkha Singh existed until a movie released on him.

I didn't know someone called Sultan Ali Khan existed until Salman Khan signed this film.

So yes, movies do help. Nothin wrong.

Ifthere was no bhaag mikha bhaag, i still wouldn't know who milkha singh is. and I consider myself somewhat  knowledgeable. 

Quit the rant just because he is Salman Khan's father. 

Lol.

@Red...Ermm well in this case I do not think anyone knew of him before cause he never existed... Sultan Ali Khan is a fictional character
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Deathstroke

Salim Khan is Salman's yograj singh

Not the correct analogy cause Yograj does more damage than good...Salim is generally a firefighter not a firestarter...Chintu is Ranbir's Yograj actually
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Logic gaya bhaad main ! -_-
Edited by _CountingStars_ - 7 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gatheringstorm

@Red...Ermm well in this case I do not think anyone knew of him before cause he never existed... Sultan Ali Khan is a fictional character

Lmao. So embarrassing.  Usually we say ppl should think before they speak. Now atleast they should Google before they type. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by CuttingChai - 7 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salim Khan sounds remarkably like fans who come up with just about any half-baked reason to justify anything to do with their idol.. 
 Is it so tough to understand why sportsmen like Milkha are upset? But then isn't this similar to office politics - the donkeys work and the more socially connected get promoted
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gatheringstorm

What?!!!! You don't know Sultan Ali Khan? He single handedly sorted the Muzaffarnagar riots, adopted all the kids who were orphaned during the time, danced in ram-leelas and all kinds of street functions to pay for them and when he had time, was a wrestler and his ultimate test was when one of the kids was dying and needed money which his wrestling opponent could have easily given but chose not to give. 
Edited by BullsEye777 - 7 years ago