Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

aur kya Mini ji...if Salim and Salman do drunk tweeting...Shahrukh does sleep deprived tweeting...kuchh na kuchh toh gadbad likhega he...he is tweeting at like 4 in the morning...thoda sabr rakhoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ab tak kaafi sabra rakhha hai maine BIji thhoda aur sahiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TheBoss

These guys may not be as famous or rich as the Almighty S. They may not have a mansion, or rolls royces or a comfortable bed to sleep on. But when they go to sleep, they sleep with peace knowing they havent hurt or harmed anyone and when they wake up they wake up with a smile rested from a good nights sleep knowing they are proud of who they are and what they have done for their country and live within their own means. Something all the fame, and glory, wealth and supposed success still cant offer Bhai. A good nights sleep. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

+++1 πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

Exactly how much intelligence or logic can anyone expect from someone whose twitter handle is 'luvsalimkhan' ...I mean seriously? πŸ˜†

Because the entire family are a bunch of uneducated ganwaars...with papa Salim leading the pack 😡
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

that's exactly my point..we know he is a legend,one of the most well known sportsperson in India but Salim Khan is an individual who should be responsible for his own tweet-why should the son be abused??I am only hoping the Salman genuinely does something to help sports persons have better resources and facilities.
I remember seeing a pic of girls kabbadi team waiting on the road for an auto to get home after winning world cup.It shook me up as to where sports stands in our country except for cricket.

Minnie, Son started getting abused coz some of the fans on this thread and yesterday's thread were obnoxious. Such ignorant and 'everyone is beneath salman' attitude. 

You have too see its a 2 way street. If people bashes Sallu then some set of his fans are no dudh ke dhule. At least some of them are so abusive to anyone who says a word against sallu. But I don't see you complaining about them. 

Tum apne logo ki kartute bhi dekh liya karo. πŸ˜† before starting the usual 'sallu ka naam Kyu liya' rant. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Minnie, Son started getting abused coz some of the fans on this thread and yesterday's thread were obnoxious. Such ignorant and 'everyone is beneath salman' attitude. 

You have too see its a 2 way street. If people bashes Sallu then some set of his fans are no dudh ke dhule. At least some of them are so abusive to anyone who says a word against sallu. But I don't see you complaining about them. 

Tum apne logo ki kartute bhi dekh liya karo. πŸ˜† before starting the usual 'sallu ka naam Kyu liya' rant. πŸ˜›

one thing I totally agree no one is dhood ka dhulaπŸ˜†I will watch apne and doosro ke kartoot more dhyaan se from now on NMji😳

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Which Chat thread Mini ? 😲 . Kya pad liya aisa usme ?

sorry I missed your post Moni.abhi padha nahi sirf suna hai uss mahan thread ke baare mein.lekin jo suna woh kaafi hai.don't want to believe it,so prefer not to see it..
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

@luvsalimkhan: Sportsmen are performing because of sports lovers like us.

By that logic:

Does his son then attribute all his performances to his "movie lovers" then?

High  headed bolly wasis.

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

By that logic:

Does his son then attribute all his performances to his "movie lovers" then?

High  headed bolly wasis.

Yes . Time and again Salman said his fans are the reason he is still surviving in the industry πŸ˜‰
Edited by Maroon5.0 - 8 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Yes . Time and again Salman said his fans are the reason he is still surviving in the industry πŸ˜‰

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ He says that so many times
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team