India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salim Khan tweets (Page 25)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
ppl claim that milkha Singh is known today Again bcz of a movie but even after a movie they can't write his name LOL ... No wonder they don't know him 
He is not a singer Mika Singh but  miLkha Singh ...If u need Bollywood example for knowledge - movie is called bhaag miLkha Bhaag  

Edited by TheRowdiest - 25 April 2016 at 3:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryJaiJaiIraniMata..FrozenHeart..Serendipity..NimbuMirchiPr1yankapallavi25TheRager

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Originally posted by Pentaminous...

Hello. Well i haven't seen anyone who made fun of any national hero here. What Salim Khan said is difficult to digest but its anyhiw a bitter truth. Now a days, movies are promoting national heroes more than anyone else. See sarabjit, and i am sure some oeople will have no idea who Sarabjit was. I dont think Salim Khan is that dumb who will critcize and post against his own national hero infront of everyone. And TM got involved because she questioned someone's general knowledge which was personal.. zahir he personal jaye gi tou aesa hi response mile ga

@bold - Well you are late to the party. Yesterday's thread was full of mocking for Yogeshvar Dutt and Singh. 

I knew about Sarabjit before movie came. 

You need to understand one thing, if there are people who don't know about these people, Then there are another lot who knows about these people. And that is why movies are even being made on them. 

Why BW is after Biopics these days, coz they are true stories. Some of them already popular. 

Mary Kom as a movie was poorly made. Yet audience went to watch. Coz there was enough hype around Mary Kom. 

It is a 2 way street. BW is also getting benefited coz of real heroes. So, BW is not doing any favor.

Salim's tone was insulting. He meant to say, BW did a favor to Milkha. In no way, BW did any favor to Milkha. And people can criticize Salim for his words. Some members here need to chill and not take everything to heart. LOL. Not like Salim is your father or something.  

Thats the problem mate. Every coin has 2 sides. If someone asks for achievements, people here label them as disrespectful towars a national hero. Thats so unfair that you have already guessed his tone was insulting towads Milkha Singh.. he is an Indian, i dont think any indian or any national can insult their national heroes like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
My bullshit meter is always on. I can always tell in what tone people are asking. Lets not kid ourself a large percentage of people are still trying to bring down their contributions simply because they spoke out against Salman. They dont give two shits to actually know who they are, and some of them infact very well do already but they are still like who are they again? Ermm
And with all due respect to Salim Khan Sahab he should worry about getting his own private affairs in order. Already 2 daughter in laws left from this paagal khandan, the 3rd one may not happen at all. Kahi aisa na ho ke Khan Parivar ko hi log bhul jaye 25/50 years from now on.

Edited by TheBoss - 25 April 2016 at 3:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanAngelberry-DZ-

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivestars

with ALL the due respect even i dont know who is mika singh until a movie on him released !! 

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I didn't know someone called Sultan Ali Khan existed until Salman Khan signed this film.

with ALL due respect,why are you guys even TRYING to debate with such comebacks?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberrySerendipity..NimbuMirchiPr1yankaangrybreadd-_-bcharminggeniegilmorespallavi25TheRager-DZ-

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdaPadaKaunPada

Originally posted by fivestars

with ALL the due respect even i dont know who is mika singh until a movie on him released !! 

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I didn't know someone called Sultan Ali Khan existed until Salman Khan signed this film.

with ALL due respect,why are you guys even TRYING to debate with such comebacks?

thats reality and everyone should accept it. Its not debate just a statement which is somehow a true 
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Oh Penta- General Ayubb Khan from Pakistan named Milkha as "Flying Sikh". Those days and still is a big deal , because he as an Indian earned respect there in 1960s given how we have fought a war during that decade too. National Hero. 
For 38 years his records were not broken by any Indian athlete. 

Age happens to all. Did to Rajesh Khanna, will do to Khans/Kapoors . But the legacy remains . Milkha Singh has an incredible legacy , he didn't need a movie in his 70s to be a Nation's pride. He has been one for decades. He was a Legend hence the movie. Good for all . But doesn\'t take away from his hardwork. 

Edited by charminggenie - 25 April 2016 at 3:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberrySerendipity..NimbuMirchiPr1yankaTheRowdiestpallavi25TheRager-DZ-

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Oh Penta- General Ayubb Khan from Pakistan named Milkha as "Flying Sikh". Those days and still is a big deal , because he as an Indian earned respect there in 1960s given how we have fought a war during that decade too. National Hero. 
For 38 years his records were not broken by any Indian athlete. 

Age happens to all. Did to Rajesh Khanna, will do to Khans/Kapoors . But the legacy remains . Milkha Singh has an incredible legacy , he didn't need a movie in his 70s to be a Nation's pride. He has been one for decades. He was a Legend hence the movie. Good for all . But doesn\'t take away from his hardwork. 
mate.. I never disrespected Milkha Singh even i respect him. Someone who had done alot for their country needs everyone's respect. Well thanks for putting positive image of Pakistan in your comment really appreciated though. 
Btw what was your previous username? We have interacted before?
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous...

mate.. I never disrespected Milkha Singh even i respect him. Someone who had done alot for their country needs everyone's respect. Well thanks for putting positive image of Pakistan in your comment really appreciated though. 
Btw what was your previous username? We have interacted before?

I know you didn't but some here have been doing a good job at that even though the man has not disrespected Salman but questioned IOA .  Salim Khan who probably grew up in an era where Milkha Singh was at his prime goes out of his way to make that dig . Cheapstake.LOL

No we haven't . UN has been the same since forever. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryPentaminous...NimbuMirchiTheRager-DZ-

Go to top