Salim Khan tweets (Page 22)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by MiniRulz

<font size="3">Stop replying to MIDs</font>..their life clearly revolves around Salman and his fans only.you can find them in all topics related to Salman whenever they come out of hibernation Silly

yes please...only if u guys didn't reply or encourage the dudwali when she was bashing SRK and his fans left right and centerLOLLOL...i even read in the chat thread that some of the same Salman fans who give speeches when Salman is bashed...wanted Dudwali back and how they missed her and enjoyed her threads...live and let live Mini jiTongue

Aapne aaj kasam khaayi hai ladne ki to suno.please show me one post of dud MID where I supported or mocked or laughed.maybe once just tit for tat not even sure about that..this member that I am talking about does nothing except abuse Salman.dud ID was making fun of dilwale not abusing SRK in all threads..chat threads ki baat naahi kare to achcha hai.recently got to know about one chat thread and well let's not get into it..like you said live and let live.

Which Chat thread Mini ? Shocked . Kya pad liya aisa usme ?

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Because some people are not asking to learn more about Milka Singh or Yogeshwar who are national heroes. They are asking in jest more like "Who is he". As if kounse khet ki mooli hai. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivestars

so ?

with ALL the due respect even i dont know who is mika singh until a movie on him released !! most of the people ,who show interest in movies doesnt have knowledge in sports !! it doesnt mean salim has to be bashed !!
Why dont you accept you dont have enough general knowledge? You should have remember who Mikha Singh is. Not only Mikha Singh but his father, mother, bro, sis, wife(ves), children, chacha, chachi, mama, mami every one.. that will increase your general knowledge that is what TM is trying to say actually..LOL not only this, she is expecting you to remember each and every syllabus that you have gone through in your school days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSefivestarsOJ6.0moniluvskinshuk

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Because some people are not asking to learn more about Milka Singh or Yogeshwar who are national heroes. They are asking in jest more like "Who is he". As if kounse khet ki mooli hai. 

I didn't know the phrase "Who is this guy ?" had so many different meanings LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...ISHQSalmanSemoniluvskinshuk

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

I am asking Who is he? I have no idea who Mikha Singh is? Doesn't mean i am comparing him with khet ki mooli? People here are best known in exaggerating things nothing else. I already said its salim khan thats why this reaction is coming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSemoniluvskinshuk

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous...

why should i google if there is a movie available for thay character? But making fun of someone who really doesnt know about them is not kool. And honestly speaking, don't even have that time for google and wikipedia. Well if source is available, then why making a movie on those personalities? I competely agree what salim khan tweets.. just because he is salman khan father, this response is expectedLOL if it was gauri khan or someone related to their favorite celebs, unki jai jai horahi hoti yaha Ouch

That is fine if you don't know. 

But Non-Indians and ABCDs need to be respectful towards our Sports Heroes while asking a question. 

Just cause Some Sports legends (Yogeshwar Dutt & Milkha Singh) have issue with Sallu being Ambassador of Rio Olympics, They shouldn't be mocked and bashed. For they have brought glory to our country. They are entitled to their opinion when it is being discussed.

Some here are crying that Sallu is bashed. But hey, let's bash Dutt and Singh for they are speaking against Sallu. 

And Salim Khan should have been mindful of his words. Since now he flipped on his words for which people here are defending him. LOL

As for your last line, Well.. SRK and Sallu fandoms need to see the mirror. Both are same. Stop making every other thread Sallu vs srk. Some even bashed Akki coz TM is Akki fan. But woh nahi dikhega kisi ko. Sleepy

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 25 April 2016 at 2:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryPentaminous...TheBossTheRager

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

They think it's something to be proud of and they r insulting them by saying they don't know them but don't realize they are insulting themself ...ppl really need to start reading newspapers or watch news so that they can get some basic GK 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberrySerendipity..NimbuMirchiTheBosspallavi25TheRager

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous...

I am asking Who is he? I have no idea who Mikha Singh is? Doesn't mean i am comparing him with khet ki mooli? People here are best known in exaggerating things nothing else. I already said its salim khan thats why this reaction is coming.

Have you seen me asking who is Salim Khan? No. Even If I dont know him well or havent seen much of his work I know that he must be something before Salman Khan happened. But people are blasting Yogeshwar and Milkha and trying to question their achievements just because they are speaking against their Almighty Salman. These guys brought pride having represented India. They are not some sadakchaap goonda doing nautankis for 25 50 rupee ki tickets.

Edited by TheBoss - 25 April 2016 at 2:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanAngelberrySerendipity..NimbuMirchiangrybreadpallavi25TheRager-DZ-

Go to top