Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salim Khan tweets (Page 21)

Angelberry Goldie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniangrybreadpallavi25glace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RogerFedrer

Uncleji when I watch your son's films,I don't get any knowledge except how to eve tease,pick up a skirt of a woman (Jumme ki Raat) and speak colorful language "Main Kutta aur tu meri kuttiya" (Ready).

Eww! This is why I hate his films! Dead

On Topic: Anyone who was born and grew up in India knows Milkha Singh's name. He has always been a legend in Indian sports! The Flying Sikh!
We didnt need to watch the movie to know who he was or what he had done! 
This arrogant drunkard Salim dares to question Milkha's fame Angry...
Aur sir per chadhao Sallu aur uskey family ko! Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryanitarani-DZ-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
So Many Pages ??Shocked .

I don't have time to read all comments but Personally I don't feel anything wrong what he said . It's harsh but unfortunately truth . And He didn't mean to demean Milkha Singh . He just meant that After the Film is been made on him ..He was known more to the current generation & future Gen . Whatzz wrong he said in it ?

Secondly , Why he should be silent ? if Milkha Singh , Yogeshwar Dutt can keep their pov ..then why not Salim Khan or anyone else ? Just coz He is Salman Khan's Father ? So What about His Son getting dragged & bashed for No reason ? Why He as a Father should listen to his Son's Unnecessary Bashing when his Son is No where at fault here ? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...ISHQSalmanSefivestars

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Who is Mikha Singh?Confused
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous...

Who is Mikha Singh?Confused

According to Bhai logic him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryPentaminous...

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Whats wrong with everyone here? If someone doesn,t know any thing about Mikha singh like I do, you all can tell us who was he and what was his role in India.
Obviously movies play an important role in identifying a particular nations character, his life, his contributions for a country like Bhagat Singh, great khali and Sultan, Mikha Singh etc etc.

Even i didn,t know who was Akbar before a movie called Jodha Akbar and also Bajirao Mastani (if they were real). There is no shame admitting that. I even don't remember my national heroes that much it doesn't mean i have less general knowledge. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSeTheBossfivestarsOJ6.0Jupiters_Cockmoniluvskinshuk

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Whats wrong with everyone here? If someone doesn,t know any thing about Mikha singh like I do, you all can tell us who was he and what was his role in India.
Obviously movies play an important role in identifying a particular nations character, his life, his contributions for a country like Bhagat Singh, great khali and Sultan, Mikha Singh etc etc.

Even i didn,t know who was Akbar before a movie called Jodha Akbar and also Bajirao Mastani (if they were real). There is no shame admitting that. I even don't remember my national heroes that much it doesn't mean i have less general knowledge. 

Thats why there is google and wikipedia so it shows you indepth history in detail. Why rely on 3rd party knowledge? It is quicker to google Milkha Singh or Akbar than make a post here, wait for a reply, come back to read it etc. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...

Pentaminous... Goldie
Pentaminous...
Pentaminous...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Thats why there is google and wikipedia so it shows you indepth history in detail. Why rely on 3rd party knowledge? It is quicker to google Milkha Singh or Akbar than make a post here, wait for a reply, come back to read it etc. Embarrassed
why should i google if there is a movie available for thay character? But making fun of someone who really doesnt know about them is not kool. And honestly speaking, don't even have that time for google and wikipedia. Well if source is available, then why making a movie on those personalities? I competely agree what salim khan tweets.. just because he is salman khan father, this response is expectedLOL if it was gauri khan or someone related to their favorite celebs, unki jai jai horahi hoti yaha Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSefivestarsOJ6.0moniluvskinshuk

Go to top