India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salim Khan tweets (Page 19)

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
salim khan on damage control LOL even threw amir khan and shahrukh khan's name LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3pallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by blue-ice

If it wasn't for BB I would never know a man called Bajrangi existed who helped a girl named Munna sneak into Pakistan. 

If it wasn't for JTHJ...i wouldn't know that a brave army officer called Samar used to diffuse live bombs without a protective suit...just to get back at Jesus...Boss ji ...now top thisEvil Smile

If it wasn't for Dhoom 3 I never knew there was a modern day robinhood with convertible bikes who rained money on the bitches from the sky LOL.  If it weren't for a man named Jai I would never know that he used to lunge and bite people on the street. 

ha ha ...mine is better...the Jesus angleClapClap...but urs is good tooLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISHQSalmanSe

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

what?you were being sarcastic about the very point you wanted to prove?...just accept that you were proved wrong..no need to be all "ohh i was being sarcastic"...and stop insulting india's sportspersons like this..salman khan isn't the only one known to people

You guys can insult "India's Biggest Superstar" and I can't insult who I want?Confusedand what's insulting here? I'm objecting. and Why not? Sorry my surrounding doesn't know who Milkha Singh is but they know who Salman, Shahrukh and Aamir Khan are!! Big smile

Oh I willLOL

Exactly I grew up in the states and don't know who the ex sports people are! I know BW and cricket stars and that's pretty much it. Sorry if my general knowledge is not "up to date" but we were never taught the ex sports playersLOL

With no offence meant to you, it's nothing to be proud of that you don't know who Milkha Singh is. Fortunately for us in India, we were taught about him and I'm sure most of us Indians living in India know what a great sports personality he is. And the film release has got nothing to do with our knowledge about him. He's been famous since a long time. So don't think Salim Khan or for that matter any person in his right sense shd ever disrespect an athlete who's got immense pride to India. These Bolly actors, be it anyone donot toil like these sportsmen do. The amount of hardwork and dedication that goes into achieving something is unprecedented. There's no problem in being a fan but common don't be a blind one.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3AngelberryangrybreadTheRowdiestpallavi25TheRagerglace-bleue-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

If it wasn't for BB I would never know a man called Bajrangi existed who helped a girl named Munna sneak into Pakistan. 

If it wasn't for JTHJ...i wouldn't know that a brave army officer called Samar used to diffuse live bombs without a protective suit...just to get back at Jesus...Boss ji ...now top thisEvil Smile

If it wasn't for Dhoom 3 I never knew there was a modern day robinhood with convertible bikes who rained money on the bitches from the sky LOL.  If it weren't for a man named Jai I would never know that he used to lunge and bite people on the street. 

ha ha ...mine is better...the Jesus angleClapClap...but urs is good tooLOLLOL

I wouldn't have known what sanskaar is if it wasn't salman khan playing sanskaari prem in his movies LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Just heard Milkha Singh saying : Bollywood hasn't done any favor on me but i have done favor on them by giving them my story .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3ChotaBheemTheBoss-Tulips-pallavi25TheRager-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angrybread

Just heard Milkha Singh saying : Bollywood hasn't done any favor on me but i have done favor on them by giving them my story .

Did he tweet it?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Iconoclast.

Salim Khan was an A level writer till Javed Akhtar kicked him out of the partnership and he went jobless.

People believe in God because Salman Khan did God Tussi Great Ho.
The highlighted line of the comment  is so hilarious that I am quoting it for the second time.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3AngelberryangrybreadSerendipity..pallavi25glace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angrybread

Did he tweet it?Shocked

No , i am watching news and that's the hot topic they are discussing LOL they showed a snippet of Milkha singh saying it - don't know it was before salim khan tweet or after it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue-DZ-

Go to top