Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salim Khan tweets (Page 18)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Stop replying to MIDs..their life clearly revolves around Salman and his fans only.you can find them in all topics related to Salman whenever they come out of hibernation Silly

yes please...only if u guys didn't reply or encourage the dudwali when she was bashing SRK and his fans left right and centerLOLLOL...i even read in the chat thread that some of the same Salman fans who give speeches when Salman is bashed...wanted Dudwali back and how they missed her and enjoyed her threads...live and let live Mini jiTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipallavi25TheRager-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

If tomorrow we get to read stuff like, "We didn't know India had to struggle for independence, let's thank the great Bollywood for shedding light on those insignificant events"...we shouldn't be surprised. LOL

Looks like some folks here are overtly dependent on Bollywood for basic general knowledge. LOL

This loser is speaking as if Bollywood has done a 'Favour' on him. Nope somebody doesn't need to be thankful for having done something insipirational. People will continue to know about him through their school books.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryTheRager-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laadla

Originally posted by Heisenberg4

lmao, man how can people be so delusional, do you really believe that the biggest sporting event in the world requires some trashy bollywood star to promote it? LOL  Like if it wasn't for Lallu, no one would've heard about the Olympics LOL It was never ignored, just because you Lallu fans don't have any interest in anything unless Lallu is connected to it, doesn't mean the rest of us are just the same as you.  And it's not like you guys even care about the Olympics, your interest in the Olympics is as far as Lallu is concerned and that's it.

Get over yourselves, the world doesn't revolve around Lallu or his fans.

LOGIC.

Nah...no logic whatsoever...logic is creating an MID and opening a thread to bash Akshay...just because one of his fans is speaking against Salman and Salim ji in this threadClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryanitaraniTheRowdiestpallavi25TheRager

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
If it wasn't for BB I would never know a man called Bajrangi existed who helped a girl named Munna sneak into Pakistan. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberrySerendipity..pallavi25glace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

If it wasn't for BB I would never know a man called Bajrangi existed who helped a girl named Munna sneak into Pakistan. 

If it wasn't for JTHJ...i wouldn't know that a brave army officer called Samar used to diffuse live bombs without a protective suit...just to get back at Jesus...Boss ji ...now top thisEvil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryanitaraniTheRager-DZ-

Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Not many know Milkha Singh because when he competed was four decades ago.

Question is who is Salim Khan and what has he done other than being convict Salmans father.

Is that his claim to fame?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryTheRager-DZ-

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by TheBoss

If it wasn't for JTHJ...i wouldn't know that a brave army officer called Samar used to diffuse live bombs without a protective suit...just to get back at Jesus...Boss ji ...now top thisEvil Smile

If it wasn't for Dhoom 3 I never knew there was a modern day robinhood with convertible bikes who rained money on the bitches from the sky LOL.  If it weren't for a man named Jai I would never know that he used to lunge and bite people on the street. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryglace-bleue

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by MiniRulz

<font size="3">Stop replying to MIDs</font>..their life clearly revolves around Salman and his fans only.you can find them in all topics related to Salman whenever they come out of hibernation Silly

yes please...only if u guys didn't reply or encourage the dudwali when she was bashing SRK and his fans left right and centerLOLLOL...i even read in the chat thread that some of the same Salman fans who give speeches when Salman is bashed...wanted Dudwali back and how they missed her and enjoyed her threads...live and let live Mini jiTongue

Aapne aaj kasam khaayi hai ladne ki to suno.please show me one post of dud MID where I supported or mocked or laughed.maybe once just tit for tat not even sure about that..this member that I am talking about does nothing except abuse Salman.dud ID was making fun of dilwale not abusing SRK in all threads..chat threads ki baat naahi kare to achcha hai.recently got to know about one chat thread and well let's not get into it..like you said live and let live.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukglace-bleue

Go to top