India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salim Khan tweets (Page 17)

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Papa khan has done his job well in stirring it again...all the news channel debating on it only LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberry-DZ-

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Cant believe fans can be so delusional! I'm appalled at the level of support shown to Salim K's tweets. Salim K is a loser to think that Bollywood is doing a favor to the sportsmen. HELL NO! The sportsmen strive hard and bring glory and pride to the country. I don't think actors and sportsperson can be compared. Milkha Singh was famous even before the movie released. People saying that he wasn't, Such a piece of BS man! And sportsmen are right in their respective ways. They struggle day and night to achieve something and bring laurels to the country but IOA ignores all these honorable men and decide to make a mere BW star the ambassador. It definitely sucks. Before delusional Bhai bhakts jump in, let me say this holds true if there was ANY other celebrity other than Salman.

And Salim K just proved that he has no brains whatsoever. So embarrassing to have a father like him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryanitaranipallavi25TheRager-DZ-

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serendipity..

Cant believe fans can be so delusional! I'm appalled at the level of support shown to Salim K's tweets. Salim K is a loser to think that Bollywood is doing a favor to the sportsmen. HELL NO! The sportsmen strive hard and bring glory and pride to the country. I don't think actors and sportsperson can be compared. Milkha Singh was famous even before the movie released. People saying that he wasn't, Such a piece of BS man! And sportsmen are right in their respective ways. They struggle day and night to achieve something and bring laurels to the country but IOA ignores all these honorable men and decide to make a mere BW star the ambassador. It definitely sucks. Before delusional Bhai bhakts jump in, let me say this holds true if there was ANY other celebrity other than Salman.

And Salim K just proved that he has no brains whatsoever. So embarrassing to have a father like him. 

+100

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberry-DZ-

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Stop replying to MIDs..their life clearly revolves around Salman and his fans only.you can find them in all topics related to Salman whenever they come out of hibernation Silly
PAcino Goldie
PAcino
PAcino

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

So what? It's damn true... and I have a feeling many who will feel offended  by this statement also prolly didn't know who milkha singh was.
I didn't know Milkha Singh existed until a movie released on him.

I didn't know someone called Sultan Ali Khan existed until Salman Khan signed this film.

So yes, movies do help. Nothin wrong.

Ifthere was no bhaag mikha bhaag, i still wouldn't know who milkha singh is. and I consider myself somewhat  knowledgeable. 

Quit the rant just because he is Salman Khan's father. 

Lol.

proves his poor parenting skills& also the fact that father and son aren't exactly bright 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryanitaranipallavi25TheRager-DZ-

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Who is this MS ppl here r taking about...who is that yog something dutt who lashes out at salman...someone plz enlighten me
ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

what?you were being sarcastic about the very point you wanted to prove?...just accept that you were proved wrong..no need to be all "ohh i was being sarcastic"...and stop insulting india's sportspersons like this..salman khan isn't the only one known to people

You guys can insult "India's Biggest Superstar"  and I can't insult who I want? Confused and what's insulting here? I'm objecting. and Why not? Sorry my surrounding doesn't know who Milkha Singh is but they know who Salman, Shahrukh and Aamir Khan are!!  Big smile 

Oh I will LOL

Exactly I grew up in the states and don't know who the ex sports people are! I know BW and cricket stars and that's pretty much it. Sorry if my general knowledge is not "up to date" but we were never taught the ex sports players LOL
Angelberry Goldie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top