Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salim Khan tweets (Page 11)

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

BTW...its no co-incidence that Salman is chosen to be the representative of Olympics when his movie on sports is about to be releasedWink...abhi SRK hota ..toh tum log kehte ki he bought itWink...

BIji I had said the same thing yesterday..either salman paid for this like some others can or if we believe this is publicity by Salman/YRF at such a high level then why can't we believe that SRK/YRF paid and got reviews for Fan..kisi ne answer nahi kiya?Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousDevil.BeingCheviJupiters_Cock

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I agree here, Samsung and Cola do provide the event with funds. I doubt Salman will be providing any money. Although IOA's only purpose would be for Salman to create publicity for the event which we all know he can do and is already doing. 

The only purpose I see is to create awareness... and a sportsman wouldn't be able to do that as largely as a Bollywood Superstar can. Fair play.

Disagree.Dipa Karmakar , you might not have heard her name, but she buzzed all over India last few days. You know why? Because she attempted a dangerous move to seal her spot for Olympics. Her Hardwork made her go viral and now so many people are going to follow her. Her efforts.

Olympics in India is a highly viewed sporting event even though we win barely 5-6 medals . And perform only in few selective categories .  It is the only time these athletes get complete limelight.

If , the thought was so noble, IOA should have made Salman brand ambassdor of a sport which is less popular for a long term commitment and taken his services as a Brand during National games (which nobody cares about). 

Edited by charminggenie - 25 April 2016 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryrealitytvfan...Tanu...glace-bleue-DZ-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
luvsalimkhan...is that his handle?ROFLSounds like the Twitter handle of a 12 year old girl. 
And looks like drunk tweeting runs in the family. Reshma Shetty now needs to get to work for Papa too. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryangrybreadpallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivestars

Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

Sarcasm gaya tel leneROFL

I didn't know who Bajrangi Bhaijaan was until Pavan Kumar Chaturvedi was played by Salman Khan.

what?you were being sarcastic about the very point you wanted to prove?...just accept that you were proved wrong..no need to be all "ohh i was being sarcastic"...and stop insulting india's sportspersons like this..salman khan isn't the only one known to people

either mika singh is a known person to many ! suck it up 

as the tweet was given by salim khan father of salman doesnt mean he and his entire family has to be bashed !!

In a same way,

Milkha Singh showed his disappointment for selection of Salman. It is his Opinion.

Doesn't mean, Salim khan has to insult Milkha Singh. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryrealitytvfan...Tanu...pallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Salim has certainly made the matter worse . Now its BW vs athletes
DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil

I agree with bold! People here are just overreacting. Actually, certain logo ko intolerance par itni problem nahi thi jitni Abhi ho rahi hai, bas moka hi chaiyeh tah LOL

Exactly.

And now that Blue-Ice mentioned something very smart, it is probably related to SULTAN. and I actually find that incredible. I believe the SULTAN-OLYMPICS combo will promote Olympics more than it would  promote Sultan. Clap 

At least Sultan is not selling concert tickets and putting the money in his savings account. 

And there is someone who left Indian citizen for Canada citizen. Desh bhakt ROFL
Agar argue karna bhi make sure you does when ur favourite is concern too . in one minute you guys say this and then the other min you guys saying something else. First decide karlo kya kehna hai? To support the country or ur favourite. Jumpy mat bano LOL

I don't think so he gonna promote Sultan at Olympics. He isn't going there. He just need to do his job in India and social media. 

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuttingChai

Originally posted by angrybread

Indians will always know who Milkha singh is/was as he will always be there in school curriculum books , same is not the case with BW stars ...after a couple of generations salman khan and other stars of today's generations will be unknown to majority .

Are you crazy? Salman's Dhinka chika song will be included in the future history books. LOLLOL

Lol...that loose trouser dance step is a historical step and will go down in history in golden words  #bhaicreatedhistory

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelberryglace-bleue-DZ-

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Arnab said shooting black bucks don't make u qualified in olympics shooting LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelberryColdplayingMrsChandlerBing...Tanu...angrybreadSerendipity..pallavi25glace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

Go to top