Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Riya's re entry in no entry zone (Page 2)

savebookworm Senior Member
savebookworm
savebookworm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
in reality divorce does not happen by signing papers the judge will talk to both parties and ask them whether they want to go through with it and they have to furnish proof that they cant get along with eachother. also it does not happen in oneday. but in serials they show the parties signing divorce papers and they are divorced. this is off topic i request people to refrain from commenting on ektas acting people who like her get offended by itCry                                                                                           

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpMaverick_meanjsleavesandwaves

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Anupam is equally dumb... They had a good trump card to make Shivam n Shanti dance to their tunes, by not signing the papers... yet he forced Riya to sign it...
now as what will she enter... Shanti could kick her out when she was legally married to Shivam...now she has signed the papers, wonder with what right she will re-enter.

I think Riya and Anupam had hopes on Shivam,but the moment Anupam saw Shivam's sign and Riya spoke to Shivam,they're shattered.I felt their decision was impulsive.After witnessing SK's real face and how each and every member of SS are insulting and blaming Riya for everything why would a father want his daughter to go there again.Its Riya who's stopping him from taking any action and it'll be her again to convince him to let her go to SS again.
My take-Though Shanti wants ShivYa divorced,As of now she didnt actually plan for immediate divorce.She just wanted to use this divorce thing to make Riya and Shivam hate each other and prevent  them from reconciling with each other.Whats the need of Sarla's goon to act as lawyer when they could have got an actual lawyer,manage him to lie that Riya sent divorce papers,trick them to sign(like she did now) and produce it in court and get them divorced.

Both of them might have signed the divorce papers but until its produced in court and granted divorce they're still legally wedded.Given that they aren't married even for an year,though its produced in court I guess they'll be given a certain period before they actually grant divorce.

Edited by munni_sgp - 25 April 2016 at 9:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick_meleavesandwavesNaazu695

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -QueenBee-

They're both as stupid as each other, Riya and Shivam. I mean is it that easy to end a marriage? And Shanti is that greedy for satta that she's willing to sacrifice her grandchildren's lives... must say she's really smart and everything goes her way Riya doesn't stand a chance. But for now I hope she's goes back home and proves that she only hid the truth and that's it the rest was done by runaway preeti and meek Nimmi. After that just show the middle finger to Shivam and leave. They've both signed the papers anyways so it'll get processed soon since its soap world :/

I'm glad Riya questioned Shanti the same and yes Shanti puts her satta and ego above all.What grandchildren...She never treated them like grandchildren.Preeti,Nimmi,Shivam were like her doormats and punching bags until she got her new punching bag Riya.What amazes me is How they stop suspecting her and behaving like oh my dearest dadiHug  and conveniently forgot what she's capable of  and how she treated them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick_meleavesandwaves

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Riya couldn't have been dumber than this , finally she gets the ultimate reality check , in harshest possible way.. Riya had narrow escapes all the while untill she faltered big time , now bahuriya will get down to the level of Shantiya , at least CVS can make it a fight of equals . 
Both Shivam and Riya acted on impulse, that was momentary but I find Shivam dumber than Riya.. all these years he has not realsed how evil his dadi is? How grossly she humiliated him on the occasion of Raksha bandhan , how grossly she humiliates his mom n sisters.. he remembers nothing. He doesn't doubt even once! 
How i wish now that Riya reenters SS , she should ignire him royally ..

munni_sgpanjsleavesandwaves

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sgp

Originally posted by -QueenBee-

They're both as stupid as each other, Riya and Shivam. I mean is it that easy to end a marriage? And Shanti is that greedy for satta that she's willing to sacrifice her grandchildren's lives... must say she's really smart and everything goes her way Riya doesn't stand a chance. But for now I hope she's goes back home and proves that she only hid the truth and that's it the rest was done by runaway preeti and meek Nimmi. After that just show the middle finger to Shivam and leave. They've both signed the papers anyways so it'll get processed soon since its soap world :/

I'm glad Riya questioned Shanti the same and yes Shanti puts her satta and ego above all.What grandchildren...She never treated them like grandchildren.Preeti,Nimmi,Shivam were like her doormats and punching bags until she got her new punching bag Riya.What amazes me is How they stop suspecting her and behaving like oh my dearest dadiHug  and conveniently forgot what she's capable of  and how she treated them.

You said it! If they had sispected even 1/4th the time, shanti wouldn't have succeeded much .. 
Srivastav siblings should have known their dadi is a psycho and best way to deal with her is to be and think like her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savebookworm

in reality divorce does not happen by signing papers the judge will talk to both parties and ask them whether they want to go through with it and they have to furnish proof that they cant get along with eachother. also it does not happen in oneday. but in serials they show the parties signing divorce papers and they are divorced. this is off topic i request people to refrain from commenting on ektas acting people who like her get offended by itCry                                                                                           

@bold: i know this is a polite request, but u cannot request people to not put their points across...if we dont like her acting, then we dont...we have a right to comment on it...and its not like we hate her for it...but she does lack...

Celebrities know how to take such criticism...infact they should read it and improve themselves. The least Ekta should do is take it positively.

JumpingVioletsMaverick_meleavesandwaves

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick_me

Riya couldn't have been dumber than this , finally she gets the ultimate reality check , in harshest possible way.. Riya had narrow escapes all the while untill she faltered big time , now bahuriya will get down to the level of Shantiya , at least CVS can make it a fight of equals . 
Both Shivam and Riya acted on impulse, that was momentary but I find Shivam dumber than Riya.. all these years he has not realsed how evil his dadi is? How grossly she humiliated him on the occasion of Raksha bandhan , how grossly she humiliates his mom n sisters.. he remembers nothing. He doesn't doubt even once! 

Its like Shivam knew everything till the marriage, post-marriage someone switched his tube-light off...

or maybe he is still grateful to Dadi for letting him marry Riya LOL

Maverick_meleavesandwaves

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by Maverick_me

Its like Shivam knew everything till the marriage, post-marriage someone switched his tube-light off...

or maybe he is still grateful to Dadi for letting him marry Riya LOL
Yeah! Memory loss lol , all shrivastavs seem to suffer that.. Sleepy
Cvs can do much better than that..

leavesandwavesanjs

Go to top