Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

   
Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Riya's re entry in no entry zone (Page 2)

savebookworm Senior Member
savebookworm
savebookworm

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 321

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
in reality divorce does not happen by signing papers the judge will talk to both parties and ask them whether they want to go through with it and they have to furnish proof that they cant get along with eachother. also it does not happen in oneday. but in serials they show the parties signing divorce papers and they are divorced. this is off topic i request people to refrain from commenting on ektas acting people who like her get offended by itCry                                                                                           

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpMaverick_meanjsleavesandwaves

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Joined: 22 September 2009
Posts: 1982

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Anupam is equally dumb... They had a good trump card to make Shivam n Shanti dance to their tunes, by not signing the papers... yet he forced Riya to sign it...
now as what will she enter... Shanti could kick her out when she was legally married to Shivam...now she has signed the papers, wonder with what right she will re-enter.


I think Riya and Anupam had hopes on Shivam,but the moment Anupam saw Shivam's sign and Riya spoke to Shivam,they're shattered.I felt their decision was impulsive.After witnessing SK's real face and how each and every member of SS are insulting and blaming Riya for everything why would a father want his daughter to go there again.Its Riya who's stopping him from taking any action and it'll be her again to convince him to let her go to SS again.
My take-Though Shanti wants ShivYa divorced,As of now she didnt actually plan for immediate divorce.She just wanted to use this divorce thing to make Riya and Shivam hate each other and prevent  them from reconciling with each other.Whats the need of Sarla's goon to act as lawyer when they could have got an actual lawyer,manage him to lie that Riya sent divorce papers,trick them to sign(like she did now) and produce it in court and get them divorced.

Both of them might have signed the divorce papers but until its produced in court and granted divorce they're still legally wedded.Given that they aren't married even for an year,though its produced in court I guess they'll be given a certain period before they actually grant divorce.


Edited by munni_sgp - 25 April 2016 at 9:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick_meleavesandwavesNaazu695

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Joined: 22 September 2009
Posts: 1982

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -QueenBee-

They're both as stupid as each other, Riya and Shivam. I mean is it that easy to end a marriage? And Shanti is that greedy for satta that she's willing to sacrifice her grandchildren's lives... must say she's really smart and everything goes her way Riya doesn't stand a chance. But for now I hope she's goes back home and proves that she only hid the truth and that's it the rest was done by runaway preeti and meek Nimmi. After that just show the middle finger to Shivam and leave. They've both signed the papers anyways so it'll get processed soon since its soap world :/

I'm glad Riya questioned Shanti the same and yes Shanti puts her satta and ego above all.What grandchildren...She never treated them like grandchildren.Preeti,Nimmi,Shivam were like her doormats and punching bags until she got her new punching bag Riya.What amazes me is How they stop suspecting her and behaving like oh my dearest dadiHug  and conveniently forgot what she's capable of  and how she treated them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick_meleavesandwaves

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Joined: 01 November 2014
Posts: 1302

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Riya couldn't have been dumber than this , finally she gets the ultimate reality check , in harshest possible way.. Riya had narrow escapes all the while untill she faltered big time , now bahuriya will get down to the level of Shantiya , at least CVS can make it a fight of equals . 
Both Shivam and Riya acted on impulse, that was momentary but I find Shivam dumber than Riya.. all these years he has not realsed how evil his dadi is? How grossly she humiliated him on the occasion of Raksha bandhan , how grossly she humiliates his mom n sisters.. he remembers nothing. He doesn't doubt even once! 
How i wish now that Riya reenters SS , she should ignire him royally ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpanjsleavesandwaves

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Joined: 01 November 2014
Posts: 1302

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sgp

Originally posted by -QueenBee-

They're both as stupid as each other, Riya and Shivam. I mean is it that easy to end a marriage? And Shanti is that greedy for satta that she's willing to sacrifice her grandchildren's lives... must say she's really smart and everything goes her way Riya doesn't stand a chance. But for now I hope she's goes back home and proves that she only hid the truth and that's it the rest was done by runaway preeti and meek Nimmi. After that just show the middle finger to Shivam and leave. They've both signed the papers anyways so it'll get processed soon since its soap world :/

I'm glad Riya questioned Shanti the same and yes Shanti puts her satta and ego above all.What grandchildren...She never treated them like grandchildren.Preeti,Nimmi,Shivam were like her doormats and punching bags until she got her new punching bag Riya.What amazes me is How they stop suspecting her and behaving like oh my dearest dadiHug  and conveniently forgot what she's capable of  and how she treated them.

You said it! If they had sispected even 1/4th the time, shanti wouldn't have succeeded much .. 
Srivastav siblings should have known their dadi is a psycho and best way to deal with her is to be and think like her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18360

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savebookworm

in reality divorce does not happen by signing papers the judge will talk to both parties and ask them whether they want to go through with it and they have to furnish proof that they cant get along with eachother. also it does not happen in oneday. but in serials they show the parties signing divorce papers and they are divorced. this is off topic i request people to refrain from commenting on ektas acting people who like her get offended by itCry                                                                                           

@bold: i know this is a polite request, but u cannot request people to not put their points across...if we dont like her acting, then we dont...we have a right to comment on it...and its not like we hate her for it...but she does lack...

Celebrities know how to take such criticism...infact they should read it and improve themselves. The least Ekta should do is take it positively.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsMaverick_meleavesandwaves

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18360

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick_me

Riya couldn't have been dumber than this , finally she gets the ultimate reality check , in harshest possible way.. Riya had narrow escapes all the while untill she faltered big time , now bahuriya will get down to the level of Shantiya , at least CVS can make it a fight of equals . 
Both Shivam and Riya acted on impulse, that was momentary but I find Shivam dumber than Riya.. all these years he has not realsed how evil his dadi is? How grossly she humiliated him on the occasion of Raksha bandhan , how grossly she humiliates his mom n sisters.. he remembers nothing. He doesn't doubt even once! 
How i wish now that Riya reenters SS , she should ignire him royally ..

Its like Shivam knew everything till the marriage, post-marriage someone switched his tube-light off...

or maybe he is still grateful to Dadi for letting him marry Riya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick_meleavesandwaves

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Joined: 01 November 2014
Posts: 1302

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by Maverick_me

Riya couldn't have been dumber than this , finally she gets the ultimate reality check , in harshest possible way.. Riya had narrow escapes all the while untill she faltered big time , now bahuriya will get down to the level of Shantiya , at least CVS can make it a fight of equals . 
Both Shivam and Riya acted on impulse, that was momentary but I find Shivam dumber than Riya.. all these years he has not realsed how evil his dadi is? How grossly she humiliated him on the occasion of Raksha bandhan , how grossly she humiliates his mom n sisters.. he remembers nothing. He doesn't doubt even once! 
How i wish now that Riya reenters SS , she should ignire him royally ..

Its like Shivam knew everything till the marriage, post-marriage someone switched his tube-light off...

or maybe he is still grateful to Dadi for letting him marry Riya LOL
Yeah! Memory loss lol , all shrivastavs seem to suffer that.. Sleepy
Cvs can do much better than that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesanjs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New entry tauji

Author: yknikki   Replies: 5   Views: 1567

yknikki 5 1567 09 February 2016 at 11:29pm by Manzz
what abt Riyas Fault and Immaturity

2 3

Author: muktha_cute   Replies: 17   Views: 2632

muktha_cute 17 2632 29 November 2015 at 9:26am by anjs
Shanti is now eyeing Riyas salary. Riya was giving money to Shanti

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 0   Views: 985

VirusForever 0 985 19 October 2015 at 4:50am by VirusForever
Thrill Zone with Charu Asopa

Author: soapliker   Replies: 1   Views: 384

soapliker 1 384 29 September 2015 at 12:39pm by VintageWine
Mere Angne Mein: Shanti is creating a fuss about Riyas earnings.

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 1   Views: 1011

VirusForever 1 1011 28 September 2015 at 7:45am by soapliker

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mere Angne Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index