India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Riya's re entry in no entry zone

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Precap is good. Riya in desi avatar. Once again with Shivam.

How could Riya sign the divorce papers? I thought she will tear it up.
Good to see riya's father asking them to get out.

Kushia shedding crocodile tears after destroying her son's life for the sake of remaining in the good books of Shantiya. What a mother! Disgusting!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahira_64sana21KrazyKaur92aarjaydent4uJumpingVioletsmunni_sgpMaverick_meanjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Anupam is equally dumb... They had a good trump card to make Shivam n Shanti dance to their tunes, by not signing the papers... yet he forced Riya to sign it...
now as what will she enter... Shanti could kick her out when she was legally married to Shivam...now she has signed the papers, wonder with what right she will re-enter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Anupam is equally dumb... They had a good trump card to make Shivam n Shanti dance to their tunes, by not signing the papers... yet he forced Riya to sign it...
now as what will she enter... Shanti could kick her out when she was legally married to Shivam...now she has signed the papers, wonder with what right she will re-enter.

She may enter as Riya's twin?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemona

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Precap is good. Riya in desi avatar. Once again with Shivam.

How could Riya sign the divorce papers? I thought she will tear it up.
Good to see riya's father asking them to get out.

Kushia shedding crocodile tears after destroying her son's life for the sake of remaining in the good books of Shantiya. What a mother! Disgusting!
Liked the precap.Though its loud Riya is looking cute in that pink saree,desi get up and she looks confidentDay Dreaming.Hope she maintains it and completes her mission.Wink
I too expected that Riya will not sign and tear the papers but I guess she did it impulsively after Shivam said that he's ending their relation.

Though its Shanti who spilled the beans of her role in throwing Riya out,She finally realized how  SK tricked her and Shivam into signing those divorce papers.LOLBetter late than never...LOLLOLLagta hai Riya ne mentos khayi ,der  se hi sahi uski dimag ki batti toh jaliWinkLOLLOLunlike her angry hubby who hasn't even realized that if its really Riya who has sent the divorce papers then why wasn't Riya's signature there first on those papers.

Anupam was bang on in giving back to SK and for literally making Sarla run out of his houseLOL

Khusia...my blood boils when I see her onscreen acting sorrowfulAngryAngryAngry.Hope Riya confronts her first  and set her straight even before SK/Sarla.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana21leavesandwaves

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by anjs

She may enter as Riya's twin?

LOL Really...

but she is a dumbo of the first kind that she signed the papers without talking to Shivam...she shudve been stubborn in her wish to talk to him before signing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I don't understand this "signing" divorce papers. Does it make a divorce go through? I thought divorce has to be fought out in the court. 

and the judge asks the couple to wait  not necessarily living in the same house but to wait for some time before taking the decision. 

Here some misunderstanding with each other and they sign papers and that is all. they are divorced. 

How easy is that? 

Riya if she loved Shivam she should have asked fought that she would talk to Shivam alone without anyone present and discuss things before signing papers. 

But no Anupam asks her to sign and she signs? 

Edited by pyaaribehna - 26 April 2016 at 8:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sana21Desdemonamunni_sgpleavesandwaves

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

I don't understand this "signing" divorce papers. Does it make a divorce go through? I thought divorce has to be fought out in the court. 

and the judge asks the couple to wait  not necessarily living in the same house but to wait for someone time before taking the decision. 

Here some misunderstanding with each other and they sign papers and that is all. they are divorced. 

How easy is that? 

Riya if she loved Shivam she should have asked fought that she would talk to Shivam alone without anyone present and discuss things before signing papers. 

But no Anupam asks her to sign and she signs? 

I am not so sure about the legal process...but i think one of the party needs to file the divorce with court first. Later the court sends a notice to the other party. If the other party agrees then they sign it by mutual consent...or they fight the case if the other party doesnt want a divorce or wants alimony or something.

But in case if both the parties file a divorce by mutual consent then they need to file one paper n submit it to the court. 

What Riya n Shivam has signed cannot be termed as divorce papers...Divorce Papers are prepared by court, after listening to both the parties... the case goes on for 2-3 years...

And in case if the couple havent stayed together for a year, then the court directs them to atleast give the marriage a chance...stay together for a year and then decided if they want to go for it or not.

Desdemonamunni_sgppyaaribehnaleavesandwaves

-QueenBee- Groupbie
-QueenBee-
-QueenBee-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
They're both as stupid as each other, Riya and Shivam. I mean is it that easy to end a marriage? And Shanti is that greedy for satta that she's willing to sacrifice her grandchildren's lives... must say she's really smart and everything goes her way Riya doesn't stand a chance. But for now I hope she's goes back home and proves that she only hid the truth and that's it the rest was done by runaway preeti and meek Nimmi. After that just show the middle finger to Shivam and leave. They've both signed the papers anyways so it'll get processed soon since its soap world :/

Edited by -QueenBee- - 25 April 2016 at 8:12am

munni_sgppyaaribehnaanjsleavesandwaves

Go to top