India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

LU 25th april (Page 16)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Im ready to tolerate any bullshit for trps..cos I know this show deserves to be on tv cos its far much better than all thr craps on tv rite now ...

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by samanthana

Guys I have a recorded episode of Vidha Greh Pravesh to AN which I will watch again tonight.

Vip clearly said that even kanoon has certified our marriage. If it meant something else OR if they retract then it's a different story .

Proof of the wedding should not be an issue.

PRem :

Kanoon means - nature of god accepted the marraige , he has not learned the seriousness at thta time .. IT is going to hit now ... (So this is where they will separate them ) by saying they will do marriage for both of you .. (So any one will be inside andother will be outside ) .

How ever , a big plan will be trapped by DT , Bua .. (This is to kill dhaani ) ... (Some big hathsa is on the way ) ..    

Whoa let's see this then... Yeh Kamini door rahe bas.

No ratna he declared in court that dhani is his wife and all proceedings in cout are recorded. and the judge himself called dhani his wife in the next hearing . so i think tha's why he said ki kanoon has certified.

Oh ho so the marriage is indeed null and void..

Gayi bhais Pani mein.

No its not null and void. it becomes legal. when it is recorded in court that is proof.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JaZ-

Trust me nowadays the channels and ph and cvs are not affected by what fans write or say. after the ipk and other few happenings it as if they have formed a strategy to not read these reviews and opinions on social media .

In fact now it has the reverse effect . look at how ekta reacted . or how raj nayak reacted. 

so i agree with ratna , all this doesn't matter , and none of us on forum have a trp meter installed in our homes so our opinion is not at all imp. even our watching it on tv is not helping .

Only if you have a barc meter installed your watching the show helps.

And the channel has very detailed analysis and report of what is working and where . stickiness of content in trp is all about that . 

so our discussion is not going to affect .

then why do u ask fans to tweet Confused

Sorry jazz will not do so from now on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samanthana

Guys I have a recorded episode of Vidha Greh Pravesh to AN which I will watch again tonight.

Vip clearly said that even kanoon has certified our marriage. If it meant something else OR if they retract then it's a different story .

Proof of the wedding should not be an issue.

PRem :

Kanoon means - nature of god accepted the marraige , he has not learned the seriousness at thta time .. IT is going to hit now ... (So this is where they will separate them ) by saying they will do marriage for both of you .. (So any one will be inside andother will be outside ) .

How ever , a big plan will be trapped by DT , Bua .. (This is to kill dhaani ) ... (Some big hathsa is on the way ) ..    

Whoa let's see this then... Yeh Kamini door rahe bas.

No ratna he declared in court that dhani is his wife and all proceedings in cout are recorded. and the judge himself called dhani his wife in the next hearing . so i think tha's why he said ki kanoon has certified.

Oh ho so the marriage is indeed null and void..

Gayi bhais Pani mein.

ROFL

really scared vip will be made to look dumb again Ouch
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hey Meenu cool down..we are all goin mad...isnt it...Kya karey??? Ultimately all of us want the same thing...cnt see our show going in dumps!!!
Waise weite ur analysis that u were saying abt the trps with the plot...I want to know it
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Trust me nowadays the channels and ph and cvs are not affected by what fans write or say. after the ipk and other few happenings it as if they have formed a strategy to not read these reviews and opinions on social media .

In fact now it has the reverse effect . look at how ekta reacted . or how raj nayak reacted. 

so i agree with ratna , all this doesn't matter , and none of us on forum have a trp meter installed in our homes so our opinion is not at all imp. even our watching it on tv is not helping .

And the channel has very detailed analysis and report of what is working and where . stickiness of content in trp is all about that . 

i don't understand why do u apologize ... i just asked coz it contradicted ...
i myself have no idea of tweeting...nowadays it is hard to time for IF itseld...then why do i even care...
Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged

i don't understand why do u apologize ... i just asked coz it contradicted ...
i myself have no idea of tweeting...nowadays it is hard to time for IF itseld...then why do i even care...

Oh its fine, i thought something elase. no jazz i know it doesnot matter to the channel . but still people like dt and bhavna do convey things to the ph . And this ph has lost it . even the channel is angry with thw way they are handling things. they are playing with the audience. separate karna hai strong reason laaker karo. but they have these stupid plots, 
now today the way kanak spoke to dhani ??? that was more silly than cunning 

so at least viplav should be  sane character . they can bring in murder mystery separation but they have to have  asustainable plot .
so good viplav has disclosed the marriage . now they can have a huge showdown and fight . 
even bua can plan dhani murder !!!1 so many things . kamini can create mus .and after that they can show a separation . 
anyway leave it .
i loved the fact that viplav took a stand. hope they build up a frenzy now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin-JaZ-

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Hey Meenu cool down..we are all goin mad...isnt it...Kya karey??? Ultimately all of us want the same thing...cnt see our show going in dumps!!!
Waise weite ur analysis that u were saying abt the trps with the plot...I want to know it

Hey mehraan i am cool dont worry . 
its just that i know few things that i shouldnt be knowing and so this anger with the ph. 
sometimes ignorance is bliss. 

Go to top