Ishq ka Rang Safed

LU 25th april (Page 14)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by mehraan

If RAJA CAME THEY KICK HIMOUT,IF KAM CAME,THEY KICK OUT...IF DADIBUA CAME,THEY KICK HIM OUT...SO IS THISNOT GETTING MONOTONOUS...

MY QUESTION IS FOR A STORY TO SURVIVE IN THE TRPS RACE...THERE HAS TO BE TWISTS N TURNS...WHETHER U Agree OR DISAGREE ...this is the reality

mehraan your being angry with me is not going to help. i am voicing an opinion .
if you feel that this is what may help 

I AGAIN REQUEST ALL OF YOU NOT TO VOICE ANY OPINION AGAINST ANYTHING AND LETS SEE . IF THIS BRINGS IN TRPS I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST. 

Who is angeyConfusedConfused meenu im not..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rgNusiSg

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JaZ-

agree with u mehr...

any kind of drama brings trps... be it dhaani-tp marriage or shalu-ra marriage...actually it was dhaani stopping shalu marriage the one that raised trp to 1.4 not dhaani bidai...

due to the blunders they have committed earlier the show has to come such a stage neither fans can stand vidha separation nor trps can increase by keeping vidha united and the story revolving around others...

Thats wat im saying...u neither want this u neither want that...then wat do we want..how will trps go up
Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged

agree with u mehr...

any kind of drama brings trps... be it dhaani-tp marriage or shalu-ra marriage...actually it was dhaani stopping shalu marriage the one that raised trp to 1.4 not dhaani bidai...

due to the blunders they have committed earlier the show has to come such a stage neither fans can stand vidha separation nor trps can increase by keeping vidha united and the story revolving around others...

Thats wat im saying...u neither want this u neither want that...then wat do we want..how will trps go up

mehraan and jazz for your info  we have never tweeted about what we want  in the story line, never !
So rest assured we are not pressurising the cvs or writers . 

All I have ever tweeted is  to keep viplav's character intact . and you will all see the reason for that .
If viplav's character changes i dont think its going to help 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010premparbatDolly-heart

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Guys I have a recorded episode of Vidha Greh Pravesh to AN which I will watch again tonight.

Vip clearly said that even kanoon has certified our marriage. If it meant something else OR if they retract then it's a different story .

Proof of the wedding should not be an issue.

PRem :

Kanoon means  - nature  of god accepted the marraige , he has not learned the seriousness at thta time .. IT is going to hit now ...   (So this is where they will separate them ) by saying they will do marriage for both of you ..   (So  any one will be inside andother will be outside ) . 

How ever , a big plan will be trapped by DT , Bua .. (This is to kill dhaani ) ...   (Some big hathsa is on the way ) ..   

premparbatNusiSg

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Guys we can discuss whatever we want eventually it will be what the writers and channel decide.

They need to worry about Trps not us.

We can only like or dislike what is shown.

And I LIKE Vip standing up for Dhani and himself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiiMeenakshi-rg-JaZ-NusiSg

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

agree with u mehr...

mehraan and jazz for your info  we have never tweeted about what we want  in the story line, never !
So rest assured we are not pressurising the cvs or writers . 

All I have ever tweeted is  to keep viplav's character intact . and you will all see the reason for that .
If viplav's character changes i dont think its going to help 

yep viplav character butchering is the worst thing... i too could never think of that...
i just said drama quotient always bring trps and story revolving around side characters would never help them...
i don't mind fans pressurizing cvs also as we have seen many times how ikrs cvs can spoil a trackLOL
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Arey meenu who is saying abt the tweeting all.im talking in general here in lus and the fans desperation...we will not watch,we wont want them etc etc...This was the exact issue in the show IPKND...ultimaly the show had to shut down...im jis trying to say if Cvs are about to churn something shocking let them do it after they hired new writers n actors...Vidha will b together n I trust this.in the end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Vipu wont b butchered...y will he agree to marry KAM or sgut his mouth??

Ilinpremparbat

Go to top