Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mehraan

So wat u mean to say meenu ki only romance,hugs hi chalna chahiye!!!THEY NEED SOMETHING TO SHOCK THE AUDIENCE...

EVEN IF THERES NO SEPARATION BETWEEN THEM,HER ACCEPTANCE N SURVIVAL IS THE TRACK TGEY ARE TRYING TO SHOW...

mehraan I for once have never said I want hugs and kisses . never . 
But when you show a boy so crazy about a girl and then such stupid reasons for separation  are not going to work .
they have been trying that for long now and trps have gone down  in fact. 
they have to build up a strong reason . 

and shock value can be brought in many ways . like when trip put that knife in suvarna's stomach , that was shock 
that track brought a trp of 2 

Let ther be a bloody fight for property . 
let dt plan dhani's murder 

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Hello everyone... Thanks for the LU.

I have not watched the show since Daadi Bua's entry. I could not stand the treatment of Dhaani and Viplav not speaking up to defend her.

Reading that today in the Precap...he at last has spoken up was nice to hear.

I am still going to stay away till they stop this Kamini and marriage to Viplav dumbness.😡

Dolly the episodes have not been bad coz Vip has been standing up and willing to tell the truth . It's DT who keeps backing off . And yes bua is that loud character that I don't like. That maybe the only reason not to see.
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

If RAJA CAME THEY KICK HIMOUT,IF KAM CAME,THEY KICK OUT...IF DADIBUA CAME,THEY KICK HIM OUT...SO IS THISNOT GETTING MONOTONOUS...

MY QUESTION IS FOR A STORY TO SURVIVE IN THE TRPS RACE...THERE HAS TO BE TWISTS N TURNS...WHETHER U Agree OR DISAGREE ...this is the reality

mehraan your being angry with me is not going to help. i am voicing an opinion .
if you feel that this is what may help 

I AGAIN REQUEST ALL OF YOU NOT TO VOICE ANY OPINION AGAINST ANYTHING AND LETS SEE . IF THIS BRINGS IN TRPS I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST. 

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u mehr...

any kind of drama brings trps... be it dhaani-tp marriage or shalu-ra marriage...actually it was dhaani stopping shalu marriage the one that raised trp to 1.4 not dhaani bidai...

due to the blunders they have committed earlier the show has come to such a stage neither fans can stand vidha separation nor trps can increase by keeping vidha united and the story revolving around others... Edited by -JaZ- - 8 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^^ Mehr... there can be lots of GOOD TWISTS the CV's can introduce besides this constant lets get rid of Dhaani dumbness...

Let Daadi Bua and D Thave a rip roaring fight over their property...  introduce a man that goes after K T who is as evil as her..

Bring Dhaani's past and show she is from a rich family ...that will shut the Tripathi's  up...
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mehru I agree with Meenu. The couple are accepted as truly in love and understanding . If they seperate it has to be a real strong reason else they make a mockery of that love.

Specially Viplav who is very strong .. What will induce him to leave Dhani ?

They need a storyline around the couple and not always breaking the couple.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Who is asking for separaTion...I said we will wait for Cvs to execute their story n plot rather than trying to jump abhi se...This can be like tripu dhaani marraige where trps shoot up...SAME way Where Vipu will marry thinking its dhaani wen it is KAM...N DHAANI COMING N STOPPING the marraige...provided she is kidnapped🤣
THIS is the shocking twist

I hve less hopes with the property issues...cos Then the court case...
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

mehraan your being angry with me is not going to help. i am voicing an opinion .
if you feel that this is what may help 

I AGAIN REQUEST ALL OF YOU NOT TO VOICE ANY OPINION AGAINST ANYTHING AND LETS SEE . IF THIS BRINGS IN TRPS I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST. 

Who is angey😕😕 meenu im not..😆😆
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JaZ-

agree with u mehr...

any kind of drama brings trps... be it dhaani-tp marriage or shalu-ra marriage...actually it was dhaani stopping shalu marriage the one that raised trp to 1.4 not dhaani bidai...

due to the blunders they have committed earlier the show has to come such a stage neither fans can stand vidha separation nor trps can increase by keeping vidha united and the story revolving around others...

Thats wat im saying...u neither want this u neither want that...then wat do we want..how will trps go up
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Thats wat im saying...u neither want this u neither want that...then wat do we want..how will trps go up

mehraan and jazz for your info  we have never tweeted about what we want  in the story line, never !
So rest assured we are not pressurising the cvs or writers . 

All I have ever tweeted is  to keep viplav's character intact . and you will all see the reason for that .
If viplav's character changes i dont think its going to help