Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shah Rukh Khan: I Give You the Right Not to Judge People (Page 4)

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Originally posted by _AmyChoco_

TFS!! And by reading this interview,the fangirl in me did a woop-woop & said " Hell yeah, this is why I like this man" *wipes happy tears*

It always does. And it never gets old LOL
i always get senti while watching himEmbarrassedCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FanFlopped

Too bad your fans disagree
Judging is their pasttime
wow u made an id to promote srk's flop movie kya baat haiClapi wil never give such importance to someone i  dislikeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani-DZ-

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Velley log ROFL

-DZ-

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
To me, he is looking tired. He seems alone.
He has got tired of giving explanation about himself (anti national claims). He has also got tired of explaining his choice of movies ("It's not that my acting is bad in movies apart from Chak De"). He just wants to be himself. 

Even in Aap Ki Adaalat, he said something similar. He does not feel like giving explanations. He said he would still do it, as he trusts Rajat Sharma. (This implies, he does not trust many). Though his energy was the same as twenty years before, the spark in eyes (as if the whole world is at his feet) was missing. May be age has brought him maturity, also certain experiences. 

He is feeling alone. He says he is just being himself, whenever he is with kids. Where is Gawri figuring in this? He also says, "If you think something is not right, don't do it. But don't judge others". I feel, he is having the constant pressure of being judged. His tweet (a month back) said, "Sometimes the space between people neither grows or shrinks. It just fills itself with broken things. Broken but not unloved".

When he says, "Sharukh Khan is an image. I am employee of that image", I find him so philosophic. Nothing wrong in being philosophic. But I want him to be happy. He has given his 100% in every work, in his relationship as well. But sometimes life is not straight. He has the right to smile, right to be a free man (if he wishes). As a fan I would not judge him, whether he wants to stay in a relation or want himself to be free. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenBolly.Rinnie.Aamnakideewani-DZ-

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flipfl0p

He has got tired of giving explanation about himself (anti national claims). He has also got tired of explaining his choice of movies ("It's not that my acting is bad in movies apart from Chak De"). He just wants to be himself. 

Even in Aap Ki Adaalat, he said something similar. He does not feel like giving explanations. He said he would still do it, as he trusts Rajat Sharma. (This implies, he does not trust many). Though his energy was the same as twenty years before, the spark in eyes (as if the whole world is at his feet) was missing. May be age has brought him maturity, also certain experiences. 

He is feeling alone. He says he is just being himself, whenever he is with kids. Where is Gawri figuring in this? He also says, "If you think something is not right, don't do it. But don't judge others". I feel, he is having the constant pressure of being judged. His tweet (a month back) said, "Sometimes the space between people neither grows or shrinks. It just fills itself with broken things. Broken but not unloved".

When he says, "Sharukh Khan is an image. I am employee of that image", I find him so philosophic. Nothing wrong in being philosophic. But I want him to be happy. He has given his 100% in every work, in his relationship as well. But sometimes life is not straight. He has the right to smile, right to be a free man (if he wishes). As a fan I would not judge him, whether he wants to stay in a relation or want himself to be free. 

I'm not someone who tends to discuss anything on here anymore or attempt to debate. Been there and done that a LOT a few years ago. So I won't go lengthy on you. But it does bother me when SRK's behavior/personality is taken to be something else. I'm not sure how long you have followed his career, so forgive me if I'm making assumptions.

SRK has always been lonely. It's not just now or recently. From the start of his career, he has been lonely. None of us can be sure if it's always been like that or just since his parent's deaths. But he has always stated that it was after his parent's deaths. He is someone who doesn't know how to hold on to relationships. Or like he says it himself, maybe he doesn't want to because he is so terrified that he'll lose them. A complete public showman, but also a reclusive personality who is extremely emotional, yet very detached.

There are a lot of times that SRK only mentions his kids. It's deliberate. He has mentioned quite a few times that his wife has asked him not to speak too much about her. (also confirmed by her in an interview...apparently it's one of the dont's for SRK) When SRK initially joined the industry, he used to talk about Gauri to a point where journalists considered asking him not to do it. Once he had children, Gauri asked him to stop talking so much about her and switch to the kids. In another interview, he mentioned how when he's talking about the family or refers to himself, it also includes Gauri. Sort of like a unit. Same with his sister. (who lives with them) It's sort of a given that he doesn't need to mention Gauri or his sister.

All parents are attached and unconditionally in love with their children. But here's why SRK is a tad more obssessed with his children. Parents and children are two relationships that a person tends to share an unconditional love with. Since he doesn't have parents anymore, he is extremely possessive and protective about his kids. Yes he loves his wife and sister a lot, but they don't belong to him like his children and parents. That's another reason why he mentions them so much. In another press conference, he does mention that the thing he loves about Gauri is that she understands him really well. She knows when and how to be there in a very silent manner, which apparently he needs. He claimed that he appreciates the fact that she lets him be when he wants and is also there when he wants.

However you are right about him being tired of constantly explaining his choices and decisions. Since the past few years, he's gone very quiet on a lot of things. Even his humor and wit has been curbed. And believe me, his fans have been devastated by this. But hey, I rather him stay quiet than keep getting blamed/judged for the most nonsensical things.

Here's one thing about SRK though...you cannot pick up just one interview of his and believe that you have figured him out. He's a contradiction. And believe it or not, both of the sides are equally true. That's why you can't just take some of his quotes on Twitter or bits of his interviews and make up a whole story.

And this turned out to be an essayLOL Sorry, I guess it has been a while.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenBollyflipfl0pzaroonkashafRabbitOnSkates_AamnakideewaniNestleToulouse-DZ-

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Originally posted by flipfl0p

I'm not someone who tends to discuss anything on here anymore or attempt to debate. Been there and done that a LOT a few years ago. So I won't go lengthy on you. But it does bother me when SRK's behavior/personality is taken to be something else. I'm not sure how long you have followed his career, so forgive me if I'm making assumptions.

SRK has always been lonely. It's not just now or recently. From the start of his career, he has been lonely. None of us can be sure if it's always been like that or just since his parent's deaths. But he has always stated that it was after his parent's deaths. He is someone who doesn't know how to hold on to relationships. Or like he says it himself, maybe he doesn't want to because he is so terrified that he'll lose them. A complete public showman, but also a reclusive personality who is extremely emotional, yet very detached.

There are a lot of times that SRK only mentions his kids. It's deliberate. He has mentioned quite a few times that his wife has asked him not to speak too much about her. (also confirmed by her in an interview...apparently it's one of the dont's for SRK) When SRK initially joined the industry, he used to talk about Gauri to a point where journalists considered asking him not to do it. Once he had children, Gauri asked him to stop talking so much about her and switch to the kids. In another interview, he mentioned how when he's talking about the family or refers to himself, it also includes Gauri. Sort of like a unit. Same with his sister. (who lives with them) It's sort of a given that he doesn't need to mention Gauri or his sister.

All parents are attached and unconditionally in love with their children. But here's why SRK is a tad more obssessed with his children. Parents and children are two relationships that a person tends to share an unconditional love with. Since he doesn't have parents anymore, he is extremely possessive and protective about his kids. Yes he loves his wife and sister a lot, but they don't belong to him like his children and parents. That's another reason why he mentions them so much. In another press conference, he does mention that the thing he loves about Gauri is that she understands him really well. She knows when and how to be there in a very silent manner, which apparently he needs. He claimed that he appreciates the fact that she lets him be when he wants and is also there when he wants.

However you are right about him being tired of constantly explaining his choices and decisions. Since the past few years, he's gone very quiet on a lot of things. Even his humor and wit has been curbed. And believe me, his fans have been devastated by this. But hey, I rather him stay quiet than keep getting blamed/judged for the most nonsensical things.

Here's one thing about SRK though...you cannot pick up just one interview of his and believe that you have figured him out. He's a contradiction. And believe it or not, both of the sides are equally true. That's why you can't just take some of his quotes on Twitter or bits of his interviews and make up a whole story.

And this turned out to be an essayLOL Sorry, I guess it has been a while.
wow u guys summerized his on and off screen life so bfully i feel proud of himBig smile

-DZ-

Go to top