fahmed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged

if adarsh finds out what asad did and his mum was there. do u think he will leave swati because he knows sushani will not accept her. i know it will be difficult for his mum to accept their relation, but do u think adarsh will give up on his relationship. and if sushani says choose between her and swati, i wonder who will he choose.

what do u think guys?

angel6599 Groupbie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I far as I think suhasini will not come up with something like this even if she does he has the support of his bros. Suhasini n Manohar r keen to get him married to that airhead but still he proposed 2 Swa so I think he will try 2 convince suhasini anyways it's high time that he stands up 4 him n his love now he is not alone he has Swa , his bros n jaya by his side.
Suhasini will not come up with such open battle
sririt IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Suhasini won't judge Swadheenta because of Asad. I mean, she herself told to Manohar. She didn't made a wrong opinion
And if she disagrees for Swadarsh, then brother and SIL will be there to convince; and I have a feeling the marital status and secrets behind it will be revealed which will make Sr. Sinha's to act in favor of love.
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Idk what will happen but Adarsh better not reject her now. This guy went through great lengths to impress his appa which wssnt an easy task and Swa showed guts by confessing in front of everyone so he shouldnt not reject her now.
ViTharvforever IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
am sure adarsh will stand for his love..jaydev n jaya's story will b out which will make their parents agree for swadarsh wedding
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Suhasini is bothered about the questions and embarrassment which occurred after Abhay's wedding. She is not worried about Adarsh's happiness Wacko

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index