Is Priyanka's bollywood career finished? - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mugda

Priyanka doesn't have fan base as strong as Ash has even now. Ash is in different league. Aishwarya, SRK, Sachin and TajMahal, these four are synonymous with India. People know India because of these four. Yes, get that. When foreign royal delegates visit India they like to have dinner with Aishwarya. Awww... 😳

You can't compare Aishwarya with Priyanka who in her entire career managed to do ONLY one big film, Bajirao Mastani where she was supporting.

not trying to be a hater to either side but Sophie got invited to dine with royals 
u know sometimes I feel mugdha, u r KRK of Bollywood forum
Kashibai> nandini +paro
So much for being a muse 😆

Does AISH even have a proper hw film or is it just eng language films made by Indians living there?

Why should she worry about her BW career when she's doing such a huge show and doing Hollywood movies ? I think it's a good thing that she keeps trying new things instead of being stuck in the same boring projects all her life.
Mugda is my favorite! #TEAMPRIYASHA! 
Baywatch is soft po*n then quite a few items songs are aswell.

Starring Priyanka.
Originally posted by Live2eat

Kashibai> nandini +paro
So much for being a muse 😆

Does AISH even have a proper hw film or is it just eng language films made by Indians living there?

Are you serious or just to make me cringe? 🤢

SLB's best female character is Nandini followed by Paro. No two opinion on it. I am talking about his mainstream films. Among offt beat  roles Michele followed by Sofia. Kashibai gaye tel lene.
Edited by Mugda - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mugda

Are you serious or just to make me cringe? 🤢

SLB's best female character is Nandini followed by Paro. No two opinion on it. I am talking about his mainstream films. Among offt beat  roles Michele followed by Sofia. Kashibai gaye tel lene.

So many W*F's in one post. ðŸ˜†

Yet you were dying to see Aish play Kashibai. 😆 Casting PC for Kashibai was SLB's best career decision. ðŸ˜³The visual of Aish giggling is enough to give me nightmares.