Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Confession to hone se raha so is shravan going finally? (Page 2)

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I think CVs will somehow keep Shravan in India...might have something to do with helping Pushkar with his first case...otherwise why would the CVs randomly just show us the scene where kameeni requests Ramnath to let Pushkar handle a case by himself?

Edited by puba - 25 April 2016 at 11:06pm

rcoza Senior Member
rcoza
rcoza

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Khoslas dirty game will start by making their photo public and spreading rumors about their relationship
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Human needs a chance to miss him ! because only then will she start to question what Shravan means to her now. He was her best friend..but what is now ?
And like said Samridhi...Distance makes the heart go fonder LOL. I wouldn't be against him going back to London and coming back !

Thou..I see the Cvs stopping Shravan some way..but not with a confession. How can they ? Sumo hasn't explored those feelings yet. 

- reya <3

Exactly I dont want a confession yet! Love toh abhi shuru huwa hai! Realization se pehle confession?LOL I want them to take baby steps! LOL slowly fall for each other, we havent even gotten their romantic track yet which has soo much potential alreadyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMG

Go to top