Rishabala OS : Undeserving Love

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
I actually loved this story. It was different and realistic. 
How do you get over a betrayal and move on? Well, sometimes you just don't... because you can't. Sometimes it becomes a part of your personality and you become bitter. And often times it makes you indifferent towards life and you compromise with whatever life can give you. It was very realistic. Loved it. 
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Very different story yaar... Or i should say very different ENDING! I thought Rk would beg her for forgiveness & they will unite... Rk will find his true love in madhu & Gul, his daughter... & they live happily ever after.. But nothing of such sort happened... Lol!! If it had happened then it would be so usual! This ending is unique! 

This Madhu is obsessed on contracts i guess... Lol! First she entered into a contract with rk of making him believe in love & fall for her... Then asking Ishaan to have a contractual marriage.. Finally she ended up marrying him... 

I really love Rk yaar... more than madhu... Not only in stories... But in serial too... Even if rk commits mistake i defend him lol... So here also i m gonna support him... See, He truly loved dips but she deceived him so he was too insecure to trust anyone... He didnt see the goodness in madhu but just waited for a slip from her side & when that happened... He solemnly believed she was no less than dips... He tagged her along with dips.. Though he knew deep down his heart that madhu was not like dips..& madhu's love is pure & he too loves her... But he took a long time to realize... Yaar! This rk is really unlucky! Lol... Sassy's dad & Abhi's dad were lucky... They got a second chance in love & they got their family back... But this rk... Oh right... Even he got a second chance to love... But he messed it & lost madhu forever... 

Thanks for giving us this different story lazy dear... I always wish to see Rishbala together... But i feel this is one exception... As the ending is so perfect for this story...👏
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Different from your other story.
sad but realistic os.
love it ,it was awesome.
Edited by sapnaf52 - 8 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
different concept,
you have written it amazingly
loved this story
Rishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
dear,that was a different realistic story.
unexpected ending
thanks for the two os
loved reading it

Edited by leena45678 - 8 years ago
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb dear!!! Really loved this story!! Rk should have trusted Madhu but he thinks all womens are same and run behind money... But at last he realizes his mistake but it is late now... I am with Madhu.. Rk shouldn't deserves to know about his daughter... Very well written...Edited by .Poorva. - 7 years ago
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was very realistic story
Loved it
Tinku16 thumbnail
👏 amazing concept but think rk should be more enlightened about madhu...not that madhu should go to him but he should suffer for his loss in life...

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unresed my comment on pg. 1