Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND SS - 3 Letters & a short story(completed) (Page 3)

AnjuRish IF-Rockerz
AnjuRish
AnjuRish

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
man i feel for la ...seen a situation like that in real life 
its tough but that friend took years to recover ...he has moved on after nearly a decade ...but sometimes ...i know that he misses her ..
i nearly have hated that women for causing my friend that pain ..but he says maybe she just cared for me ...but she does love him

May la find her happiness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tuli_jayee

Arilip Goldie
Arilip
Arilip

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Loved the story...I always liked lavanya ,she had a big heart...once she accepted khushi she did love her whole hearted. There are many ff's where she is portrayed as malicious but in the serial she actually was betrayed by both her love n friend...but she left without blaming anyone...that's how dignified she was...
So this ss is really very good portrayal of her feelings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tuli_jayeeAnjuRish

rn94 Goldie
rn94
rn94

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Amazing

tuli_jayee

_Oorja_ Senior Member
_Oorja_
_Oorja_

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
In the show, Lav's character changed from vamp to a nice girl so drastically that I had a hard time to take it in. But that's Indian opera! they have all the right to twist and turn their story line unrealistically and think that their audiences are a bunch of dumb people who would eat whatever crap they would dish out. 
But for the first time I read something that had Lavanya as the hero and rightly so. The letters were so touching, especially what La wrote that I almost hated Arnav for not loving her. But then as you rightly said, heart loves whom it wants to and we have no control over it. But the lady was wronged in so many ways that I felt each person of the Raizada family should  grovel at her feet for her forgiveness not just Mamaji and Arnav. Because she deserves it. 
And this is not just one Lavanya's story. This is the story of many strong ladies' out there whose fault is that they were strong and dream big. But the society need to understand that if woman appears strong that doesn't mean she never feels scared of never wants to be pampered and taken care of. That she doesn't need others support in life. Becasue a woman always live for someone. Even if she is the most self centered person she would always have a special someone in her life for whom she wants to go on. So respect each and every woman. Don't judge them by there look and appearence.
Each woman in this world is a hero in her own way and its time people acknowledge the fact.
Thank you Jayee for such wonderful story. I look forward to read more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tuli_jayeeAnjuRish

TwisterGirl Goldie
TwisterGirl
TwisterGirl

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Jayeeta... you have outshone yourself yet again!
This was such a heartwarming story that I am still feeling overwhelmed. I love the fact that you always bring out another angle in your stories without much focus on just Arnav & Khushi. At the end, reading Khushi's point of view, I felt like this was such an IPK version of Kuch Kuch Hota hai... hehe. I loved reading each one of those letters and also the fact that one of those letter was from Mamaji who was not really given a lot of importance in the show. 

Well, I can keep on commenting but you know how hard-pressed for time I am these days, so I will rest my typing here... but this lovely story is going to linger in my heart for a little longer while! Wink

tuli_jayee

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Nice story poor La

Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 29 April 2016 at 8:44am

tuli_jayee

Dorperle Senior Member
Dorperle
Dorperle

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
JHugClap

Beautiful

I never hated or disliked La.She had this edge from my side that I never could develop this side for her.She was just not one of those girls who could adjust or think or act even like Indian cultures.

BUT she did all for her love.Her Arnav who changed into Arnavji just like Khsuhi and that was the catch she started avoiding.

She knew when she called him Arnavji, who is she remembering or despising...Khushi
That is why she ran and stopped Arnav to explain and told him she knew it, she was accepting all lies as a TRUTH.

WHen she left and advised Khushi...told Arnav directly

HOLD ON TO YOUR LOVE

never let her go

and he did exactly the same .His Khushi, his Love was with him all the time.Love/Hate whatever.

LOVE the lettersClap

You have shown, and I must say no matter what a woman with strong attitude is always truthful in many ways.She might look selfish, selfcentered, yet always have a bigger heart.

But our society needs to grow up .I guess it requires sense and change and the fear of change is what hindering this ability.

Edited by Dorperle - 29 April 2016 at 7:18pm

tuli_jayee

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Amazing

tuli_jayee

Go to top