Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND SS - 3 Letters & a short story(completed) (Page 2)

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tuli_jayee

unnik7 Senior Member
unnik7
unnik7

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Amazing...

Edited by unnik7 - 26 April 2016 at 2:15am

tuli_jayee

unnik7 Senior Member
unnik7
unnik7

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Amazing... Well written
it explains lavanya and her feelings which was not really expressed in the serial.. It was wonderful and ya.. She was so nice and never questioned khushi like any other lover.

tuli_jayee

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged
sorry to say but i didnt like it so much... ARnav giving importance to even Anjali over Khushi, was something we barely accepted...
so him going after LA, is just wrong for me...another thing is that she was his live-in partner...when a guy goes after their ex, leaving the wife behind, than its unfair towards their love and also will give wrong signals to the ex. 

Here his words that Khushi is his love his life, doesnt matter...cause he went to meet his ex alone...if he just wanted her forgiveness then why didnt he take khushi with him ?

tuli_jayee

tuli_jayee Goldie
tuli_jayee
tuli_jayee

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

sorry to say but i didnt like it so much... ARnav giving importance to even Anjali over Khushi, was something we barely accepted...
so him going after LA, is just wrong for me...another thing is that she was his live-in partner...when a guy goes after their ex, leaving the wife behind, than its unfair towards their love and also will give wrong signals to the ex. 

Here his words that Khushi is his love his life, doesnt matter...cause he went to meet his ex alone...if he just wanted her forgiveness then why didnt he take khushi with him ?

Well, first of all thank you for your honest opinion . But you need to realise few things.

1) Since this story doesn't have much role of Anjali in it , so I would come back to it later. Now Lavanya has been Arnav's best friend. She basically moved in with him to help him & on his mama's insistence (There were never any kind of physical relationship as Arnav considered is to be 'using ' his best friend. It's his respect towards Lavanya, that he didn't involve her into that kind of relationship). But their friendship evolved to love from Lavanya's side but from Arnav - it was his best friend. So, you cannot say Lav is Arnav's ex. Just because things didn't work out between them , doesnt means that the bond they shared for 12 years will be completely lost. Every relation needs space. Just because Khushi is with Arnav (I never mentioned they are married) , doesn't mean that no other relation will exist in Arnav's life. Loving somebody is not a crime. Just because, Arnav  found his love, doesnt mean, he will not seek forgiveness from his best friend, who is hurt because of him. There is no point of dragging Khushi everywhere. It's between Arnav - Lavanya. two friends & both of them can sort it out themselves. That much space they deserve. 

& Lavanya is a matured person. She knows Arnav didn't love her back. He has already chosen Khushi. So, it is not possible that he would initiate any relationship with Lavanya. & after getting hurt by the person you love , when you decided to move on, it's hard to get back to original form. Because nothing is same as before.

Infact, I would like to request you , don't see these characters - Arnav, Khushi , Lavanya  as the actors you have seen in serial. Try to see them as characters. Now, put youself in Lavanya's shoes. You have a best friend with whom you have fallen in love . You go to an extreme limit for him - because you love him. That's why you do not have any regret, because, you did it from your heart. You started changing yourself for him. You faced lot of hardships . Then suddenly, he found his happiness & chose somebody else over you. Will you stay calm ? Just because your love is not reciprocated, do you think, your love is less worthy?

This person is your best friend. You are hurt by him. But still your heart refused to hurt him back, so you left. If he seeks, forgiveness from you, do you want her wife to tag along with him? 

According to me, every relationship needs space to sustain. - Be it love or friendship.

A married man needs to maintain a balance in his every relationship. Whenever he prefers any single relationship over other , the entire equation changes . As Arshi fan, most of us expected Arnav to prefer only Khushi. But , very few, among us can realise that Arnav should have maintained a balance between his Di & Khushi. Both are important. He simply cannot prefer one over other.

Hope it clarifies your doubts. Fell free to state your feelings.

Shamz94

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
simply brilliant
loved it

tuli_jayee

Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94