Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The curious case of Aditya Bhalla, and why Raman cannot let him in. (Page 4)

Zoyamalik2005 Senior Member
Zoyamalik2005
Zoyamalik2005

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

Yet another lovely write up!

I always felt on screen the relationship of Adi-Raman could be explored so much more.

I am running a bit short on time right now...

But there is such a bittersweet irony in the fact - Raman actively loved & chased a distant Adi for 7 years & now for seven years a young Adi loved & cared for a distant & emotionally stunted Raman.

I would seriously love to see this dynamic explored more on screen bc this father & son are much more like than not as evident from Adi's young age!

I want to see Raman and Adi alone, and Raman explaining to Adi why he kept him at a distance. Something like:
' you're my blood Adi, you're Aditya Raman Bhalla. But all these years, as you grew up to be the man you are today, all I could see in you was your ishima. In everything you did. I am so proud that I get to call you my son, and so thankful you aren't like me. You're like her. But that also meant every time I looked at you, I saw her, but couldn't touch her. I felt her, but couldn't hold her. I love you so much it hurts. I always have, and I always will. But I love her so much it kills me. Every day, every second. And for that Adi, I am so so sorry'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipeCrAZiVrAzILacustris-K.13-

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Each of Raman's 3 children have endured different life inputs. 
Ruhi had love and effection of all and became the Dadiamma bringing her best friend Ishithaaunty into her home as her Ishima. When her ties with her are severed like Adi i the phase 1...she has hatred on the surface and  prays to Matarani to keep her safe...she wants to spare them from the trouble Nidhi can unleash. I hope its the last weve seen of Nidhi.
Adi's life altered and Ishita picking his mom Shagun from the dustbin and the way things lead up to the earthquake and thereafter gives him reason to live by her values. Shagun too refers to Adi as Ishitha ka beta. Her influence in shaping Adi has been undermined as much as Ishitha's has been exulted. To Adi Ishima is the reason his papa changed. The intensity of her influence on the adolescent Adi is very deep as we see in Aaliya too. 
Pihu has the DNA of Ishitha the Jagga jasoos connects the harwali Aunty but does not spill it all. Adi tries to build the bridges in the hope that that is what his Ishima would have wanted him to be.
Aaliya too has experienced the unconditional love of her Amma.
All the kids whom Ishitha has treated she calls hers in the first few episodes. All the kids that have spent time with her think she is their mom.
We say in Tamizh when you nurture others kids as your own yours grows and thrives on its own that seems to be the case with Pihu. 
Its Adi and Pihu's turn to play cupid...Alias is an aborted futile mission.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustriskaa1202

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

We say in Tamizh when you nurture others kids as your own yours grows and thrives on its own that seems to be the case with Pihu. 

Super ah sonneenga.. Romba nalla porundhudhu indha varigal...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearer

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

lovely post dear
who is adi?
if this question was asked to me 2 years ago,i would have told that i hate him.raman indulges in him too much.he wl grow up to be a brat and wl make ishra life hell.raman shld give up on him and live his life with ishu and ruhi.
many had even predicted that he wl be Raman's business rival in future.

who is he today???

the most loved character of yhm.the only character with real character growth.
If we start frm very beginning he was someone who thought his father had left her mom and him. so he hated his father.he called ashok "dad" bt he never meant it.he always have craved fr his papa's love and hence ws nt able to see that his father has married someone and is happy with his new family.(the same situation ruhi is going through now on seeing her ishima and papa wth new companions)
he also loved ruhi always. some days back i ws seeing adi's birthday party episode. in dat episode it ws clear he cares fr ruhi.
The only person he didn't liked ws ishu coz shagun has filled his head with negativity. he thought her to be the other woman.

bt the day he accepted ishu as his mom,there ws no turning back.
he ws insecure when ishu ws pregnant feeling that ishu wl love the new baby more and he wl become a stepson-that insecurity ws so real.

he had stayed with ishu regarding her as his mom fr barely 10 months bt has become ishu's carbon copy.he wants everyone to be happy.selfless just like her.loving and caring just like her.

I won't say i hadn't imagined that adi wl one day become such a beautiful character. i always believed that the day adi changes to positive he wl be the best ever character and that happened bt i never imagined him to be as good as he is nw.

it is hard to believe that adi is raman and shagun's son it seems that he is only ishu's son.no traits of raman also.and this is the reason raman is staying away frm him fearing that again he wl meet the same fate and adi wl also leave him one day like ishu left him.its his self preservation mode
@TM.. very well written.. Adi is surprise package..Smile

@DivanIshraru..wow.. you have differentiated Adi's char so well..Clap you said everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005DivanIshraru

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Originally posted by DivanIshraru

lovely post dear
who is adi?
if this question was asked to me 2 years ago,i would have told that i hate him.raman indulges in him too much.he wl grow up to be a brat and wl make ishra life hell.raman shld give up on him and live his life with ishu and ruhi.
many had even predicted that he wl be Raman's business rival in future.

who is he today???

the most loved character of yhm.the only character with real character growth.
If we start frm very beginning he was someone who thought his father had left her mom and him. so he hated his father.he called ashok "dad" bt he never meant it.he always have craved fr his papa's love and hence ws nt able to see that his father has married someone and is happy with his new family.(the same situation ruhi is going through now on seeing her ishima and papa wth new companions)
he also loved ruhi always. some days back i ws seeing adi's birthday party episode. in dat episode it ws clear he cares fr ruhi.
The only person he didn't liked ws ishu coz shagun has filled his head with negativity. he thought her to be the other woman.

bt the day he accepted ishu as his mom,there ws no turning back.
he ws insecure when ishu ws pregnant feeling that ishu wl love the new baby more and he wl become a stepson-that insecurity ws so real.

he had stayed with ishu regarding her as his mom fr barely 10 months bt has become ishu's carbon copy.he wants everyone to be happy.selfless just like her.loving and caring just like her.

I won't say i hadn't imagined that adi wl one day become such a beautiful character. i always believed that the day adi changes to positive he wl be the best ever character and that happened bt i never imagined him to be as good as he is nw.

it is hard to believe that adi is raman and shagun's son it seems that he is only ishu's son.no traits of raman also.and this is the reason raman is staying away frm him fearing that again he wl meet the same fate and adi wl also leave him one day like ishu left him.its his self preservation mode

@TM.. very well written.. Adi is surprise package..Smile

@DivanIshraru..wow.. you havedifferentiatedAdi's char so well..Clapyou said everything.
thnx kulsum
adi is my favorite character in show

Zaalima_5

sunshinedaisyme Groupbie
sunshinedaisyme
sunshinedaisyme

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I dont understand why only ishita is getting credit for this new adi, surely raman should also get some credit because he nearly sacrificed so much for adi when he was younger
moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
 Raman is vituperative and unpredictable. Though he is a doting parent and son what we have seen since the leap is there is happiness only when Pihu or Adi are there the way he lashes out at everybody makes one think that one has resorted to offence as his defence while Adi like Shagun tells Nidhi seems to be fashioning on the mold of Ishitha. 
What deeply touches ones consciousness leaves a life altering impact.
By questioning Raman and knowingly bringing his Ishima up Adi is speaking from a sense of hurt and from his heart which is Ishitha's influence.
If Raman and Shagun could mend their ways as adults because of Ishitha why not the kids she so lovingly nurtures?

UmeraTariq

Go to top