Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The curious case of Aditya Bhalla, and why Raman cannot let him in. (Page 3)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Joined: 07 January 2010
Posts: 35010

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
WOW, that's a new way of seeing the whole scenario. I did think Raman kept Adi away from him because Adi reminded him of the times he's spent with Ishita. But that's not how simple it is like you said. It not only reminds Raman of Ishita, but Adi as you said is so much her shadow, her son, her child like Ruhi was or is. And that not only brings back memories but also in fact brings back the guilt. The guilt he doesn't show but that has killed him...the guilt of pushing Ishita so far that she killed herself. Seeing Adi also scares him because he probably fears that like he was in a way responsible for distancing Ruhi and then Ishita, he might do the same with Adi too. Maintaining distance is easier than having attachments for him. 


I feel worst for Adi though. He's had everything all along, but still never had anything. Shagun and Ashok gave him the world but never gave him love. IshRa gave him the love and family to then knowingly or unknowingly snatching everything away from him, even the comfort that he meant something to them. Ishita killed herself because Ruhi died and she felt the guilt for it, was blamed for it. Raman is a merely breathing corpse who only feels alive or pretends to be so around Pihu..Adi is in the middle of everything...somehow like how Ishita used to be...mediating and healing. Raman fears facing that. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyDivSoumyaZoyamalik2005-AngryBird-mischiefCrAZiVrAzILacustrissudha_suresshmaduragymhasiumUmeraTariqgargpooMdwst-K.13--Silencia-

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Joined: 05 July 2015
Posts: 6599

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
fabulously said dear ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

i agree with you completely dear

i am not good in writing what i feel but you said what i feel in my heart thank you so much dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Joined: 31 July 2015
Posts: 17193

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Another brilliant take

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

Zoyamalik2005 Senior Member
Zoyamalik2005
Zoyamalik2005

Joined: 23 April 2016
Posts: 567

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Reserved

Will get back to this later. 

Until then keep' em coming. This forum has missed discussions that were related to the show without making the post a war zone 


EDIT



 I never imagined one day I would say this but Adi - I think I love him more than Ruhi right now.

Honestly the guy is doing a good job and my heart goes out for him - what happened in a spur of the moment back then has affected him too only his hurt and pain isnt even considered, even thought to exist.. He managed to have 4 parents in his lifetime but the one who made him feel the most loved and wanted, the one who allowed him to grow up but be a kid as well, the one who could be crazy in her overprotectiveness but who also made sure her kid knew when he had her trust, the ONE parent ADI couldnt do without actually isnt with him but no one understands that loneliness he has cause it seems he has everything - his biological parents, his stepsister who he adores and a large loving family - but the boy is still lonely and is so still trying to cling onto whatever he can hold of his Ishimaa because she means that much to him - be it by loving Pihu so much or by keeping his relations with the Iyers despite the diktat of the family...


He has proven that you dont need flesh and blood to be a parent or a child - you need a bond of love to have that connect. 


And Raman who accused Ishita of being a stepmother, of being the woman who killed her child must have seen it in all these years of his son' maturity and compassion, the very woman living on in his child, the son for whose' love he once pined, the son who brainwashed by her own mother hated him for no fault of his - standing by him and loving him with all his heart despite what happened.

Shagun filled Adi with so much hatred that he couldnt even recognize the love his father has for him unless he had the chance to know him, know him for the man he is not through the lens of his mother' vision but his own eyes - not even with the colors Ishita painted Raman in for Adi, but his own...with Ishita only helping him get rid of those rose-tinted glasses that once colored his vision...


Now in the unjudgemental love and forgivness, the understanding that very son  has for his silences, who once wouldnt even hear his words Raman Kumar Bhalla finds all that he once longed for and nothing he can now stand. Embarrassed

For his hatred was something he could try to change, his love is something he is working on very hard to resist. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You writing style is so elegant, I loved reading posts you made when I was a silent reader

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmeraTariqQueSeraSera

Zoyamalik2005 Senior Member
Zoyamalik2005
Zoyamalik2005

Joined: 23 April 2016
Posts: 567

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

WOW, that's a new way of seeing the whole scenario. I did think Raman kept Adi away from him because Adi reminded him of the times he's spent with Ishita. But that's not how simple it is like you said. It not only reminds Raman of Ishita, but Adi as you said is so much her shadow, her son, her child like Ruhi was or is. And that not only brings back memories but also in fact brings back the guilt. The guilt he doesn't show but that has killed him...the guilt of pushing Ishita so far that she killed herself. Seeing Adi also scares him because he probably fears that like he was in a way responsible for distancing Ruhi and then Ishita, he might do the same with Adi too. Maintaining distance is easier than having attachments for him. 


I feel worst for Adi though. He's had everything all along, but still never had anything. Shagun and Ashok gave him the world but never gave him love. IshRa gave him the love and family to then knowingly or unknowingly snatching everything away from him, even the comfort that he meant something to them. Ishita killed herself because Ruhi died and she felt the guilt for it, was blamed for it. Raman is a merely breathing corpse who only feels alive or pretends to be so around Pihu..Adi is in the middle of everything...somehow like how Ishita used to be...mediating and healing. Raman fears facing that. 

I really feel like Raman and Adi, once matters start to be resolved need a heart to heart. Adi really needs to hear how important he is. Ruhi has been put through hell, but in a way my heart goes out just as much to Adi. Even though Adi had a support system in his extended family, these years without ishita, and Raman basically walking around like a zombie, it's like Adi is so close yet so far. A real injustice to a gem of a person.
Ps I looove your fanfiction Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghna_IshRaLacustrissudha_suresshUmeraTariq

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Joined: 07 January 2010
Posts: 35010

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoyamalik2005

I really feel like Raman and Adi, once matters start to be resolved need a heart to heart. Adi really needs to hear how important he is. Ruhi has been put through hell, but in a way my heart goes out just as much to Adi. Even though Adi had a support system in his extended family, these years without ishita, and Raman basically walking around like a zombie, it's like Adi is so close yet so far. A real injustice to a gem of a person.
Ps I looove your fanfiction Smile

I feel bad for both the kids honestly. None is in a situation better than the other. For Adi I have a softer corner because he has always had the shorter end of the stick. It must feel terrible to not feel important enough and also to see so much happen around and have so little say or control on it. I am sure Raman loves Adi but the boy deserves to feel and hear it. 

And thanks so much. I am glad to know you read it. I hope you could spare some thoughts and comment whenever you can Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghna_IshRaZoyamalik2005UmeraTariq

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Joined: 05 April 2013
Posts: 16244

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Another awsn post
Adi is the best character after leap...a spoilt brat to the most sensible n mature character
He is totally ishima's boy...n raman knows that..
The way he looked at adi wen he ws drunk that said it all...raman even shared his pain wid him in his drunk state though he doesnt share his pain with anyone including mihir...that also explains he is ishita's son bcs raman used to share everything with ishita only...
Bt yes raman ignores him bcs he reminds him of ishita...he wants to run away from the reality ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005LacustrisCrAZiVrAzIUmeraTariqshivangi838

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Joined: 05 May 2006
Posts: 30325

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoyamalik2005

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Reserved

Will get back to this later. 

Until then keep' em coming. This forum has missed discussions that were related to the show without making the post a war zone 


EDIT



 I never imagined one day I would say this but Adi - I think I love him more than Ruhi right now.

Honestly the guy is doing a good job and my heart goes out for him - what happened in a spur of the moment back then has affected him too only his hurt and pain isnt even considered, even thought to exist.. He managed to have 4 parents in his lifetime but the one who made him feel the most loved and wanted, the one who allowed him to grow up but be a kid as well, the one who could be crazy in her overprotectiveness but who also made sure her kid knew when he had her trust, the ONE parent ADI couldnt do without actually isnt with him but no one understands that loneliness he has cause it seems he has everything - his biological parents, his stepsister who he adores and a large loving family - but the boy is still lonely and is so still trying to cling onto whatever he can hold of his Ishimaa because she means that much to him - be it by loving Pihu so much or by keeping his relations with the Iyers despite the diktat of the family...


He has proven that you dont need flesh and blood to be a parent or a child - you need a bond of love to have that connect. 


And Raman who accused Ishita of being a stepmother, of being the woman who killed her child must have seen it in all these years of his son' maturity and compassion, the very woman living on in his child, the son for whose' love he once pined, the son who brainwashed by her own mother hated him for no fault of his - standing by him and loving him with all his heart despite what happened.

Shagun filled Adi with so much hatred that he couldnt even recognize the love his father has for him unless he had the chance to know him, know him for the man he is not through the lens of his mother' vision but his own eyes - not even with the colors Ishita painted Raman in for Adi, but his own...with Ishita only helping him get rid of those rose-tinted glasses that once colored his vision...


Now in the unjudgemental love and forgivness, the understanding that very son  has for his silences, who once wouldnt even hear his words Raman Kumar Bhalla finds all that he once longed for and nothing he can now stand. Embarrassed

For his hatred was something he could try to change, his love is something he is working on very hard to resist. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

You writing style is so elegant, I loved reading posts you made when I was a silent reader

Thank you EmbarrassedSmile and you have a lovely style as well Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
raman raman raman

2 3

Author: ..ishra..   Replies: 19   Views: 3182

..ishra.. 19 3182 03 November 2015 at 6:02am by tiara9198
OS Ruhi bhalla vs raman bhalla...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: shravani_2311   Replies: 73   Views: 11383

shravani_2311 73 11383 21 February 2015 at 5:43am by shravani_2311
Raman raman raman....,,,

Author: geethavenkatesh   Replies: 5   Views: 2982

geethavenkatesh 5 2982 17 January 2015 at 8:05am by SurabhiA91
Raman Kumar Bhalla or Raman Kumar Omprakash Bhalla

Author: MoNaya_Indira   Replies: 8   Views: 4918

MoNaya_Indira 8 4918 22 October 2014 at 3:42am by gravity23
Raman.....Raman.....Raman

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 2   Views: 5831

nb.neha 2 5831 14 October 2014 at 6:06am by nb.neha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index