Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The curious case of Aditya Bhalla, and why Raman cannot let him in. (Page 2)

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Ru-Adi both loves Ishra very much

Both are emotionally connected to ishita cz ruhi met her when she was helpless. Same for Adi, he got everything father family n most important a mother bcs of ishita. Ruhi is angry right now but i believe still she loves ishita like she did before

Here the game begins... Pihu is not aware of her real mother so she likes shagun. But she will feel the connrction when Ish-puhu will meet

Raman - well he loves his all 3 childreans n they loves him too.

Adi - he is his ishimas son... That might be the reason raman kept him away.once ishita is back they r going to be that old adi-papa again :v

All Ishita-Ru-Adi-Raman are well bonded only Ishita-Pihu-Raman are not.

M eagerly waiting to watch how they r going to regain these relationships once again n ishra-pihu to build new one ... Only if cv's actually knows what to do next lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Edited on page 1 Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devil-off

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
@ QueSeraSera

I'm amazed at how well you've worded your analysis Aani! Marvellous Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005maduragymhasiumQueSeraSera

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Yet another lovely write up!

I always felt on screen the relationship of Adi-Raman could be explored so much more.

I am running a bit short on time right now...

But there is such a bittersweet irony in the fact - Raman actively loved & chased a distant Adi for 7 years & now for seven years a young Adi loved & cared for a distant & emotionally stunted Raman.

I would seriously love to see this dynamic explored more on screen bc this father & son are much more like than not as evident from Adi's young age!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghna_IshRaLove9Zoyamalik2005mischiefrose1000Lacustrissarsyedmaduragymhasiumtraveller_girlgargpoo

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
lovely post dear
who is adi?
if this question was asked to me 2 years ago,i would have told that i hate him.raman indulges in him too much.he wl grow up to be a brat and wl make ishra life hell.raman shld give up on him and live his life with ishu and ruhi.
many had even predicted that he wl be Raman's business rival in future.

who is he today???

the most loved character of yhm.the only character with real character growth.
If we start frm very beginning he was someone who thought his father had left her mom and him. so he hated his father.he called ashok "dad" bt he never meant it.he always have craved fr his papa's love and hence ws nt able to see that his father has married someone and is happy with his new family.(the same situation ruhi is going through now on seeing her ishima and papa wth new companions)
he also loved ruhi always. some days back i ws seeing adi's birthday party episode. in dat episode it ws clear he cares fr ruhi.
The only person he didn't liked ws ishu coz shagun has filled his head with negativity. he thought her to be the other woman.

bt the day he accepted ishu as his mom,there ws no turning back.
he ws insecure when ishu ws pregnant feeling that ishu wl love the new baby more and he wl become a stepson-that insecurity ws so real.

he had stayed with ishu regarding her as his mom fr barely 10 months bt has become ishu's carbon copy.he wants everyone to be happy.selfless just like her.loving and caring just like her.

I won't say i hadn't imagined that adi wl one day become such a beautiful character. i always believed that the day adi changes to positive he wl be the best ever character and that happened bt i never imagined him to be as good as he is nw.

it is hard to believe that adi is raman and shagun's son it seems that he is only ishu's son.no traits of raman also.and this is the reason raman is staying away frm him fearing that again he wl meet the same fate and adi wl also leave him one day like ishu left him.its his self preservation mode

Edited by DivanIshraru - 25 April 2016 at 7:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyDivSoumyaZoyamalik2005LacustrismaduragymhasiumUmeraTariqgargpoo

s2397 Goldie
s2397
s2397

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
finally something about ishra
i was tired of seeing posts about mahan shagun's inner turmoil Unhappy
thanku for such an lovely analysis dear Smile

Edited by s2397 - 25 April 2016 at 8:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005mischief

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Another awesome piece 
Adi indeed has become ishita's shadow in all means and I just love his character 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005rose1000

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
lovely post agree wid u completely.ClapClap
adi is one such character whose growth has been tremendous and amazingBig smile..in today's utsav epi he made ishu say sorry to him and his shagun mom and.CryOuchOuch...at present it appears as if shagun was never a part of this responsible and lovable adi's life apart from giving birth to him.Tongue..adi is replica of his ishimaaWink and the reason is that she taught him what neither of his own parents cud in years..ClapClap.and raman is running away from adi coz he has seen how adi has turned out to be...he is mature ,sensible and loving like his ishimaa and this is d reason raman guards himself in front of adi..he is scared of breaking down on seeing his ishita back in adi. CryCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyamalik2005Lacustrisrose1000mischiefVeeannUmeraTariqmaduragymhasiumgargpoo

Go to top