India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

I don't get it..

Tabitha IF-Dazzler
Tabitha
Tabitha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
 Thapki only thinks of family in any situation more than Bihaan  which is not right..If she loves some one ,she should love in any circumstances just like Bihaan who went to death bed just 4 her..And on  the other side Thapki who only  never thinks of Bihaan and always interested in other stuff.If she get Shradha truth as well what yields her I dont understand.If she still loves dhruv and wants to win him back then if she gets shradha truth out that would be understandable..But now she knows very well that she is doing this to be in the house and get dhruv's love.What is wrong with that??
Yes shradha is taking wrong path..But if she gets out of dhruv life.There is nothing thapki will get unless she loves dhruv till now..
On the contrary,yes I would love Shradha character to exit for some time..So that Bihaan-Thapki-Dhruv angle can be cleared off..Bihaan loves Thapki.Dhruv loves Thapki.Dhruv thinks that thapki can never ever love Bihaan and Bihaan hates thapki.His assumption should be cleared of..But thapki?AngryAngry
I want Bihaan say thapki to move ahead with  Dhruv and start a new life as he spoiled his life.LOLLOL.This serial is getting even more frustrating.JuST hope ki they show very neatly that thapki moved ahead with Bihaan instead of confusing audience.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16rtmstia2105piyali99..dtd...Mimiii22ParshiKowsioceanbubbleSanyaEterna

SanyaEterna IF-Sizzlerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Yes, there are too many tracks to be cleared but CVs are just putting on extra baggage!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tabitha..dtd...Parshi

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Shrdha will leave LOL..once her truth is out...but will be back in few days LOL.. and dhruv will himself throw her out along with vasu..LOL and then he will strt his mission -"get thapki back in my life" LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TabithaParshi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
& you will never get it...EVER...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by oceanbubble - 25 April 2016 at 5:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Thapki is female lead of saas-bahu-saazish show
and that's how she is supposed to behave...Saas has be her first love, being an ideal bahu she cannot mind her own business, she has to solve every problem of the house and thora bohat time bache to husband ke saath spend kar sakti hai LOL

and one thing is crystal clear...She's completely over Dhruv *shouts it like Ross says we were on a break LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22Parshi

romberg Goldie
romberg
romberg

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Anyway Thapki is the most strange type of female lead i hv seen up to nw in serials.  Of course it's better to clear the Tha-----ruv angle ASAP as it doen't make sense anymore Wink
rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
She loves only her sasural.she is a devotee of sasuma.
..dtd... IF-Rockerz
..dtd...
..dtd...

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Callous girl he likes only manage saas and parivar never think about her husband...i too doubt on that is she still love ds y she is focused on shraddhas truth...

Go to top