India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

If DD dies - SidNi separation !!

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged
My prediction as per SBS headline of DD death.

If DD dies w/o getting back her memory , she will sure take a promise from Roshni to not marry Sid and stay away from himOuch She may ask it as a last wish and in panic Roshni may agree.. And if DD dies after that even Sid may stay away not to break the promise

So, this divorce may lead to SidNi separation for sure.. I don't think they r going to remarryOuch we may have a situation like  3 month divorce track.. but here SidNi is not angry on each other but may have to keep distance b'coz of circumstances.. And may be they won't stay together too.

Roshni may take over DD business and Sid will be looking after his businness.. There will be hits and misses & how how Khuranas beeji, even Nani creates situation for them to meet and SidNi trying hard not to go back on their promiseTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingNomadChurriBurriabinaya98babithajChandzLoveSidNiprathe

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
DD dying and SidNi sep is for sure...but donno how...n ur prediction is good but will it have impact on trp viewers ConfusedLOL they dont like simple tracks na...

I was actually waiting for roshni to die ...its DD or sid who land in hospital everytime ..roshni will be in danger but escapes all the timeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidniabinaya98

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

DD dying and SidNi sep is for sure...but donno how...n ur prediction is good but will it have impact on trp viewers ConfusedLOL they dont like simple tracks na...

I was actually waiting for roshni to die ...its DD or sid who land in hospital everytime ..roshni will be in danger but escapes all the timeLOL

Roshni the super womanLOL

Ya, after DD death & Sidni separation they can introduce new vamp too, to prolong separationTongue TRP is bound to rise if so much drama happens.. Hoping something good happens, we have been tolerating stupidity for longOuch

abinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Roshni the super womanLOL

Ya, after DD death & Sidni separation they can introduce new vamp too, to prolong separationTongue TRP is bound to rise if so much drama happens.. Hoping something good happens, we have been tolerating stupidity for longOuch
since from friday epi story is moving...n so much drama is there ..i want trp to increase to 2 atleast Tongue 

For more than 30 episodes , we are tolerating lame yash track with zero SidNi scenes...i want something new n refreshing SidNi track Embarrassed

Edited by ChandzLoveSidNi - 25 April 2016 at 5:38am

rosesidniabinaya98

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
yes and i had already typed it somewhere sidni mu / seprtn let see and DD may come back again she is undergng some treatment so may be that's y break

rosesidniabinaya98

ubercool786 Groupbie
ubercool786
ubercool786

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I really dont care abt SidNi separation but i dont want them to show YashNi marriage even if it is fake. If SidNi separation happens this time, I dont want CV's to bring another guy for Roshni because every track is abt a guy wanting Roshni. They can show SidNi separation and any other drama but dont want them to show another marriage drama or YashNi marriage be it fake or real.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top