Fan Fictions

Tum mile Season2 Arshi SS Last part -pg29 - Page 8

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome update
so Arnav found out his sister loves khushis brother
n khushi has decided to play matchmaker if this girl Tina really is out of the picture
looking forward to next update
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Nice Idea,I likes it.
It was so Amazing Part.😊
Rahul and Anjali Part was so sad😭 but Interesting.😊
Arnav found that Tina loves Rahul,it was so Nice.😊
Khushi and Rahul Conversation was so Interesting.😊
I hope everything will be fine soon.😊
The Pics and the Banner was so Nice.😊
Please Update Next Part soon,I am waiting here.😊

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic...Anjali loves Rahul. 
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update😊
with amazing pics😳
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
so rahul is the one anjali loved(thanks for including srk-kajol my fav couple) but rahul loved tina but they were separated due to destiny,may be tina is dead and still now rahul lives in tina's memories whereas anjali in rahul's.Anjali wrote everything in her diary and rahul poured out his heart on khushi's insistence.
Missed arshi"s romance
thnx 4 pm.
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WoW!! so it was a love triangle...and everyone of them lost their loved ones...hope anjali-rahul finds a way to each other
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved Part 2 it's simply good ,loved the pics used ,nice to see that you have used Kajal as Anjali and for Devyani the KKHH's Nani .Ooh so Anjali already gave her concent and she wanted Arnav to get married soon but he is very stubborn and he wants Di to get married then only he.Di has a past,loved Devyani and Anjali's convo and Nani making Anjali understand. Arnav and Khushi's cute nok jhok is so cute and sweet ,haha loved how Khushi was making him dance in his tunes, Arnav trying his best to seduce her ,he rang her up and then came to her house to win her back ,love their Tom Jerry fight, Arnav tells her about Di's past. I wonder what it could be,Khushi brother will kill him and he needs to escape cause be isn't willing to marry her loved it 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the 3rd part ,it's so interesting, Rahul is so sweet,he wanted Arnav to get married to Khushi and take things seriously. Rahul and Anjali has a past ,I felt like it's a mixture of Dilwale,KKHH and IPK really nice .Like how in KKHH Tina and Rahul were in love and Anjali too had feelings for him,but she didn't tell him ,instead wrote it in the diary and which Arnav got,in that Diary the emotions of friendship as love was clearly visible how Rahul didn't wanted Anjali to go away from him to Delhi and Anjali didn't wanna be the 3rd person in their love .
Khushi is sad for her brother, she wanted to make every thing get alright and wanted to know where is Tina? Waiting for the next part 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It is supposed to be only the combination of Arshi n KKHH.But I was confused how to make Rahul Anjali meet.I thought if I make Rahul Anjali's brother their meeting will b easier.That's why i made khushi Rahul's sis.But after writing it i realised that 2 pairs of lovers being each other's bro sis is like Dilwale.But actually resemblance to Dilwale is just a coincidence.This SS is about Arshi n KKHH.

This content was originally posted by: -Dellz-

Loved the 3rd part ,it's so interesting, Rahul is so sweet,he wanted Arnav to get married to Khushi and take things seriously. Rahul and Anjali has a past ,I felt like it's a mixture of Dilwale,KKHH and IPK really nice .Like how in KKHH Tina and Rahul were in love and Anjali too had feelings for him,but she didn't tell him ,instead wrote it in the diary and which Arnav got,in that Diary the emotions of friendship as love was clearly visible how Rahul didn't wanted Anjali to go away from him to Delhi and Anjali didn't wanna be the 3rd person in their love .

Khushi is sad for her brother, she wanted to make every thing get alright and wanted to know where is Tina? Waiting for the next part