Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

|| Wounds never heal,they become Scars || Param/Randhir AT#60 (Page 127)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 85755

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by BornAries

Romi did u read Arranged marriage with Devil by Saffi? It's hilarious ROFL and Rd is not like that in that FF ROFL

Nope...i am not on FB and her page link is not working for me
I will ask DD for docTongue

I loved Rd in tormenting GangsterTongue



Download the app na Geek Saffi Live
...


Or join the fb group -> Stories by Saffi ...

Just read it ROFL ..


Yup i loved TMG Embarrassed Day Dreaming Randhir was quite hot there ROFL ..

Accha there is one FF -> The first Love ...u may not like rd in this FF at the beginning even I didn't like him..but this FF is really beautiful...it's by palak gupta

I will try that App soonTongue
Actually i have retention problem...so prefer reading completed FFLOL
FB k kitne accounts khloe hain and sab k passwords bhul gayiROFL

TMG Sandhir are cute, Sanyukta's is obsessed with monkeysLOL

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 85755

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by BornAries

Sammy's which FF ?

Saffi's FFs are really very good ..even I only hers FF ...and in her every FF ..i fall in love with rd every time ..did u read her -> rejecting your love?? Day Dreaming it's phenomenal ... Day Dreaming

Dream or nightmare by Sammy read ki hai
I too love reading Saffi's work but her FF are full of X-scenes i have to skipped few partsROFL
Nope haven't read that and may not read so...time issue haiOuch


Why can't u read? ROFL

Waise abhi ki recent stories main nhi hai waisa scenes and rejecting ur love main bhi nhi tha ...and it's very short too
.u should read .. Embarrassed

Office mein x-rated scenes read karne ko bol rahi ho?Shocked
will try if time permits, right now i wish catching up SH Tongue
BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 32349

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by BornAries

Romi did u read Arranged marriage with Devil by Saffi? It's hilarious ROFL and Rd is not like that in that FF ROFL

Nope...i am not on FB and her page link is not working for me
I will ask DD for docTongue

I loved Rd in tormenting GangsterTongue



Download the app na Geek Saffi Live
...


Or join the fb group -> Stories by Saffi ...

Just read it ROFL ..


Yup i loved TMG Embarrassed Day Dreaming Randhir was quite hot there ROFL ..

Accha there is one FF -> The first Love ...u may not like rd in this FF at the beginning even I didn't like him..but this FF is really beautiful...it's by palak gupta

I will try that App soonTongue
Actually i have retention problem...so prefer reading completed FFLOL
FB k kitne accounts khloe hain and sab k passwords bhul gayiROFL

TMG Sandhir are cute, Sanyukta's is obsessed with monkeysLOL



Retention problem ROFL ROFL ..haan download the app then ..u can see live writing there Day Dreaming


Yuss Sanyu was so cute there ..zubi di writes so well Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 32349

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by BornAries

Sammy's which FF ?

Saffi's FFs are really very good ..even I only hers FF ...and in her every FF ..i fall in love with rd every time ..did u read her -> rejecting your love?? Day Dreaming it's phenomenal ... Day Dreaming

Dream or nightmare by Sammy read ki hai
I too love reading Saffi's work but her FF are full of X-scenes i have to skipped few partsROFL
Nope haven't read that and may not read so...time issue haiOuch


Why can't u read? ROFL

Waise abhi ki recent stories main nhi hai waisa scenes and rejecting ur love main bhi nhi tha ...and it's very short too
.u should read .. Embarrassed

Office mein x-rated scenes read karne ko bol rahi ho?Shocked
will try if time permits, right now i wish catching up SH Tongue


Problem ho jaegi? ROFL

Haan haan SH dekh lo Day Dreaming Rd discuss krna hai Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 85755

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Retention problem ROFL ROFL ..haan download the app then ..u can see live writing there Day Dreaming


Yuss Sanyu was so cute there ..zubi di writes so well Day Dreaming

Ur making fun of my weaknessCry yeh prob bas FF n passwords tak limited haiLOL
Can we see who the writer (s) looks?Big smile
BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Joined: 15 October 2013
Posts: 32349

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by BornAries

Retention problem ROFL ROFL ..haan download the app then ..u can see live writing there Day Dreaming


Yuss Sanyu was so cute there ..zubi di writes so well Day Dreaming

Ur making fun of my weaknessCry yeh prob bas FF n passwords tak limited haiLOL
Can we see who the writer (s) looks?Big smile


No u can just see the words appearing on ur screen as the writer writes it ROFL ...magic Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 85755

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Problem ho jaegi? ROFL

Haan haan SH dekh lo Day Dreaming Rd discuss krna hai Day Dreaming

Badi wali problem hogi...just imagine if someone else reads it chupke chupke dan? socho kya hogaTongue so safety kliye i skip themLOL

SH epi dekha na...village task is goin to start soon and Sona told me from there Radnhir will show his care towards her.

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 85755

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by BornAries

Retention problem ROFL ROFL ..haan download the app then ..u can see live writing there Day Dreaming


Yuss Sanyu was so cute there ..zubi di writes so well Day Dreaming

Ur making fun of my weaknessCry yeh prob bas FF n passwords tak limited haiLOL
Can we see who the writer (s) looks?Big smile


No u can just see the words appearing on ur screen as the writer writes it ROFL ...magic Tongue

Can we ask for changing anything and demand for adding anything of our choice?ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Randhir....Randhir and Randhir, the only person wrong and responsible

2 3 4

Author: romaila   Replies: 28   Views: 1533

romaila 28 1533 08 June 2016 at 2:10am by Wrackspurt
KE HOVE HOVE...(playing garba with param) param to visit A'BAD

Author: manuzz   Replies: 5   Views: 816

manuzz 5 816 11 October 2015 at 12:22am by manuzz
param param all the way

Author: vsandhirlovers   Replies: 4   Views: 890

vsandhirlovers 4 890 03 May 2015 at 9:13am by Habitat_wanders
AAJ BLUE HAI....RANDHIR RANDHIR RANDHIR....

2

Author: manuzz   Replies: 11   Views: 1093

manuzz 11 1093 26 April 2015 at 7:56am by lovearohi
PARAM, PARAM, PARAM!

2

Author: PrussianBlue   Replies: 13   Views: 3106

PrussianBlue 13 3106 06 March 2014 at 12:18pm by BeLi3Ve

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index