Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

|| Wounds never heal,they become Scars || Param/Randhir AT#60 (Page 105)

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by ..preethi..

i 2nd u sree: my dad snores a lot ... i used to wake him up in the middle of the night .. he tells d exact dialogs of rd'sLOL
romz: vidu is bitchy in later epis

Pri i am watching and noticing everything warna have u ever seen me typing anything against Randhir?LOL

we will never knw when u ll changeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Usne Randhadir bolna continue rakhti toh main hi maar dalti ROFL ...mason track was one of the good tracks Day Dreaming

That was her quality...she never Dis-appointed us ROFL
But you know Randhir ka genius side mason track mein hi dekhne ko mila, for the first time he was the center of attraction and it was much an enjoyable track with unpredictability.

True ROFL

Ginger kya possessive thi Rd ko leke ROFL, Shocked ..uski gf bhi kabhi itna possessive na hua hoga ROFL ...

Yup ...and also during the first year
..genius rd was shown ..one being that everything has a price track... Day Dreaming

Remember that lab sceneTongueROFL
Ada: Randhirrr why are you not picking up my callsAngry
Epic scene tha...Sanyukta never showed that possessive side ever but ADA ne ek track mein dikha diyaROFL
Wasiey he is shown as genius in earlier episode...much to his title later on dunno why his this side was sidelined.

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged

I agree ... Sleepy ..and we didn't do that and thus we have some amazing memories of this forum ..and some amazing friends too ..

Exactly ROFL and thus he was bashed ROFL so unnecessarily nhi kia bash ROFL kafi reasons the ROFL ...

Haan babah! That was a shocking jhoot ..vardhan sir swarg se srap dia hoga use pakka ROFL

I remember my very first post was against Randhir...an advertisement post on how to cool down his angerROFL and there received sweet comments from you n SoniyaROFL
Bajaya hoga yaar bash nahi kiya hoga...bashing is what is done in Randhir's case, his every single move was critised ignoring background reasons...aise hi Randhir fan nahi baniLOL
Dekha jaye toh almost every character has flaws but the Godess treatment given to one character by the writers...digest nahi huaOuch

Randhir ki anger cool.krne chli ..sautans jawab na de aisa ho sakta hai? ROFL

Devi ko devi bulao toh bhi problem thi ROFL end main toh randhir khud usko devi bulaya [=)]

R- suru ho gyi sanyukta devi to tandav Ouch
ROFL ROFL

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged

i 2nd u sree: my dad snores a lot ... i used to wake him up in the middle of the night .. he tells d exact dialogs of rd'sLOL

Pri i am watching and noticing everything warna have u ever seen me typing anything against Randhir?LOL

Geek

said na he was wrong in Kaustauki's case plus he respects but his generalized comment on girls is not acceptable
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged

we will never knw when u ll changeLOL

I told you with change Randhir my perspective will also change but Sanyukra k case mein change expect mat karnaLOL
BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Usne Randhadir bolna continue rakhti toh main hi maar dalti ROFL ...mason track was one of the good tracks Day Dreaming

That was her quality...she never Dis-appointed us ROFL
But you know Randhir ka genius side mason track mein hi dekhne ko mila, for the first time he was the center of attraction and it was much an enjoyable track with unpredictability.

True ROFL

Ginger kya possessive thi Rd ko leke ROFL, Shocked ..uski gf bhi kabhi itna possessive na hua hoga ROFL ...

Yup ...and also during the first year
..genius rd was shown ..one being that everything has a price track... Day Dreaming

Remember that lab sceneTongueROFL
Ada: Randhirrr why are you not picking up my callsAngry
Epic scene tha...Sanyukta never showed that possessive side ever but ADA ne ek track mein dikha diyaROFL
Wasiey he is shown as genius in earlier episode...much to his title later on dunno why his this side was sidelined.

Yuss ROFL ROFL my god ROFL

Arey people started. Liking Randhir more than the main lead ..that's why those changes not to forget the most famous factory track Sleepy

Edited by BornAries - 25 July 2016 at 9:26am

romaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Geek

said na he was wrong in Kaustauki's case plus he respects but his generalized comment on girls is not acceptable

Agree ... Geek

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged

I agree ... Sleepy ..and we didn't do that and thus we have some amazing memories of this forum ..and some amazing friends too ..

Exactly ROFL and thus he was bashed ROFL so unnecessarily nhi kia bash ROFL kafi reasons the ROFL ...

Haan babah! That was a shocking jhoot ..vardhan sir swarg se srap dia hoga use pakka ROFL

I remember my very first post was against Randhir...an advertisement post on how to cool down his angerROFL and there received sweet comments from you n SoniyaROFL
Bajaya hoga yaar bash nahi kiya hoga...bashing is what is done in Randhir's case, his every single move was critised ignoring background reasons...aise hi Randhir fan nahi baniLOL
Dekha jaye toh almost every character has flaws but the Godess treatment given to one character by the writers...digest nahi huaOuch

Randhir ki anger cool.krne chli ..sautans jawab na de aisa ho sakta hai? ROFL

Devi ko devi bulao toh bhi problem thi ROFL end main toh randhir khud usko devi bulaya [=)]

R- suru ho gyi sanyukta devi to tandav Ouch
ROFL ROFL

That was a fun post re n comment b funny milaTongue
I dunno character name calling mein kiasa issue? We used to call Abahay Raichand as Dukhi attama and never had an issueLOL . Sanyukta was kind of shown as Devi, mahaan n all time winner so that name was justifiable in fans bookLOL
End mein toh bohat kuch dikhaya haiROFL She was called Devi, Sanyukta is going to save the world and more like this...forum se dher sare words chori hue theROFL

Go to top