Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

|| Wounds never heal,they become Scars || Param/Randhir AT#60 (Page 100)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

Just loved that everything has a price wala track Day Dreaming one of my favourites too Day Dreaming

I will watch and comment m sure kuch na kuch interesting dekhne ko milega

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Oo the famous YSA ROFL ...Sanyukta played it so fair na? ROFL Tongue ...I remember someone re- named it as Young Sanyukta Award ROFL ..so apt Tongue

Competition start nahi hua hai...top ten are selected Tongue
Superb name givenROFL...anyways she is going to win with not so appealing approachesLOL

I noticed one more thing...FITE peon were very sleepy LOL.
When Sanyukta was somehow successful in bringing RD back to FITE and had an encounter with Vardhan there, outside FITE building...Vardhan was much loud while talking to Randhir and the peon sleeping there didn't moved an inch at allLOL

Oo okay ...just watch that question answer wala round ... Samjh jaogi kitna fair khela ROFL

Waise that followed the hawwt library scene and hia famous " Don't mess with me"

*hayee dies* Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Oo the famous YSA ROFL ...Sanyukta played it so fair na? ROFL Tongue ...I remember someone re- named it as Young Sanyukta Award ROFL ..so apt Tongue

Superb name givenROFL...anyways she is going to win with not so appealing approachesLOL

When Sanyukta was somehow successful in bringing RD back to FITE and had an encounter with Vardhan there, outside FITE building...Vardhan was much loud while talking to Randhir and the peon sleeping there didn't moved an inch at allLOL

FITE peon had only one work ..not let sandhir kiss anyhow ROFL

romaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Right from the lab blast she was messing with him for no reason ROFL

Same point and Moni se sab baat ki
Most of the time Sanyukta had created prob for him even when he said he want Zero interactionLOL

Exactly my point ROFL koi mera naam kharab karega blast karke ..main obviously usko jake thanks nhi bolungi Ermm issmain Randhir MCP kaise ban gaya ajtak samjh nhi payi main Stern Smile

romaila

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Just loved that everything has a price wala track Day Dreaming one of my favourites too Day Dreaming

I will watch and comment m sure kuch na kuch interesting dekhne ko milega

Do watch ...starting of .him falling in love   Day Dreaming

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Oo okay ...just watch that question answer wala round ... Samjh jaogi kitna fair khela ROFL

Waise that followed the hawwt library scene and hia famous " Don't mess with me"

oh that round...dekha hai n kitan fair kehla woh b dekhaSleepy
Moni se same baat kahi that she is too insensitive towards others emotions, jab dekho uski weak point ko against use karti hai. This is not girl power, this is called taking an opportunity.
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Right from the lab blast she was messing with him for no reason ROFL

Same point and Moni se sab baat ki
Most of the time Sanyukta had created prob for him even when he said he want Zero interactionLOL

Exactly my point ROFL koi mera naam kharab karega blast karke ..main obviously usko jake thanks nhi bolungi Ermm issmain Randhir MCP kaise ban gaya ajtak samjh nhi payi main Stern Smile

I wish i was there on forum at that timeDisapprove
Sanyukta ka ek b setp justifiable nahi hai...from mechanical lab till installing spy cam.
Randhir is wrong in Kaustagi's case only, in Sandhir case Sanyukta is wrong from the very beginning.

BornAries

BornAries Coolbie
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged

oh that round...dekha hai n kitan fair kehla woh b dekhaSleepy
Moni se same baat kahi that she is too insensitive towards others emotions, jab dekho uski weak point ko against use karti hai. This is not girl power, this is called taking an opportunity.

Right ...

Abhi insensitivity dekhi kahan? ..there is a scene where rd confesses -> "main 10 saal se unse baat nhi kia ..."

Toh S replies "toh kya? Ab kr lo ..."

I was like -> Shocked ..sanyukta he hasn't spoken to his mom for 10 yrs ..there must be a reason right? ... Shocked

And sanyu wanted him to talk to renuka cause of some sponsorship issues .. Sleepy wow girl!

romaila

Go to top