Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: romaila

That was her quality...she never Dis-appointed us 🤣
But you know Randhir ka genius side mason track mein hi dekhne ko mila, for the first time he was the center of attraction and it was much an enjoyable track with unpredictability.

True 🤣

Ginger kya possessive thi Rd ko leke 🤣, 😲 ..uski gf bhi kabhi itna possessive na hua hoga 🤣 ...

Yup ...and also during the first year
..genius rd was shown ..one being that everything has a price track...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BornAries

I agree ... 🥱 ..and we didn't do that and thus we have some amazing memories of this forum ..and some amazing friends too ..

Exactly 🤣 and thus he was bashed 🤣 so unnecessarily nhi kia bash 🤣 kafi reasons the 🤣 ...

Haan babah! That was a shocking jhoot ..vardhan sir swarg se srap dia hoga use pakka 🤣

I remember my very first post was against Randhir...an advertisement post on how to cool down his anger🤣 and there received sweet comments from you n Soniya🤣
Bajaya hoga yaar bash nahi kiya hoga...bashing is what is done in Randhir's case, his every single move was critised ignoring background reasons...aise hi Randhir fan nahi bani😆
Dekha jaye toh almost every character has flaws but the Godess treatment given to one character by the writers...digest nahi hua
BornAries thumbnail

Pri i am watching and noticing everything warna have u ever seen me typing anything against Randhir?😆

🤓
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pri i am watching and noticing everything warna have u ever seen me typing anything against Randhir?😆

we will never knw when u ll change😆
romaila thumbnail

True 🤣

Ginger kya possessive thi Rd ko leke 🤣, 😲 ..uski gf bhi kabhi itna possessive na hua hoga 🤣 ...

Yup ...and also during the first year
..genius rd was shown ..one being that everything has a price track...

Remember that lab scene😛🤣
Ada: Randhirrr why are you not picking up my calls😡
Epic scene tha...Sanyukta never showed that possessive side ever but ADA ne ek track mein dikha diya🤣
Wasiey he is shown as genius in earlier episode...much to his title later on dunno why his this side was sidelined.

BornAries thumbnail

I remember my very first post was against Randhir...an advertisement post on how to cool down his anger🤣 and there received sweet comments from you n Soniya🤣
Bajaya hoga yaar bash nahi kiya hoga...bashing is what is done in Randhir's case, his every single move was critised ignoring background reasons...aise hi Randhir fan nahi bani😆
Dekha jaye toh almost every character has flaws but the Godess treatment given to one character by the writers...digest nahi hua

Randhir ki anger cool.krne chli ..sautans jawab na de aisa ho sakta hai? 🤣

Devi ko devi bulao toh bhi problem thi 🤣 end main toh randhir khud usko devi bulaya [=)]

R- suru ho gyi sanyukta devi to tandav
🤣 🤣
romaila thumbnail

🤓

said na he was wrong in Kaustauki's case plus he respects but his generalized comment on girls is not acceptable
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..preethi..

we will never knw when u ll change😆

I told you with change Randhir my perspective will also change but Sanyukra k case mein change expect mat karna😆
BornAries thumbnail

Remember that lab scene😛🤣
Ada: Randhirrr why are you not picking up my calls😡
Epic scene tha...Sanyukta never showed that possessive side ever but ADA ne ek track mein dikha diya🤣
Wasiey he is shown as genius in earlier episode...much to his title later on dunno why his this side was sidelined.

Yuss 🤣 🤣 my god 🤣

Arey people started. Liking Randhir more than the main lead ..that's why those changes not to forget the most famous factory track 🥱Edited by BornAries - 7 years ago
BornAries thumbnail

said na he was wrong in Kaustauki's case plus he respects but his generalized comment on girls is not acceptable

Agree ... 🤓