Fan Fictions

#TAAREY DARABLE #PERFECT FAMILY(Index Updated) - Page 28

Princess_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I replied to each of your comments but if by mistake any one's comment is skipped then sorry buddies...😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Pri thumbnail

Hi buddies... 😊😊😊

Additional Character

Aarish Shekhawat: Youngest family member of Shekhawat whom every one loves.. He is to cute and charming...

Aarish
(Click on name to view image)

So howz Arish Buddies???? 😊
Edited by Princess_Pri - 7 years ago
Princess_Pri thumbnail
Hi Buddies... 😊😊😊 I didn't proof read this shot so ... 😳😳😳😳

SHOT FOUR

As soon as mumma word come out from Aarish' mouth expresion of each person present in hall are starts changing from happy to worried πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ˜•(In case of Shekhawatfamily member) and shocked and confused 😲😲(In case of Singhaniya family member) and Purvi is first one to react among them and she spoke to girl (Who brings Aarish there)

Purvi: Suvreen, is Aarish alright???

Before Suvreen can react or reply to Purvi Dadi jumped between and speak

Dadi: Suvreen aap yanha kya kar rahi ho??? Dost ho Taani ki (With sarcasm)??? 🀒🀒

Suvreen: Ji dadi dost hu hi but meri Yuvraj se engagement hui hai agle mahine us waqt aap log Haridwar gaye the so yanha nahi the... And Bhabhi Aarish bilkul thik hai. He just missing his mumma and he cried so I bring him home.Smile

Purvi: Ohkz Suvreen.😊

Meanwhile Taani pick up Aarish and took him in her embrace and again Aarish spoke "Mumma"

As soon as Jayshree see a frown on Dadi's head after hearing "Mumma" she started giving explanation due to panic and speak

Jayshree: Aarish is Purvi and Arjun's son but after Aarish's birth Purvi met with an accident and went in comma so Taani handled and care for Aarish at that time so Aarish call Taani "Mumma".😊😳

Avantika: Yeh to bahot hi badiya bat hai, Ab to paka yakin ho gaya ki Rey Taani (Imagine Rey Praising Taani in front of his mumma... ) ke bare me jitni bhi taarif karta tha bilkul aisi hi hai par usase kahi jyada achi hai...😊😊😊

As soon as Taani heard Rey praising her infront of his mom she felt little surprised but she did not saw that on her face.

Avantika: Hame bhi Aarish se milwao.

Taani goes near her and speak to Aarish in childish langauge

Taani: Aaru Dadi ko hi karo.

As soon as Aarish heard Taani he waive his hand in front of Avantika which make Avantika feel haapy and content.

After that almost every one excluding Dadi forget about the purpose for which they are together and busy playing with Aarish but seems like Dadi do not like this too so she fake cough and tries to remind every one about her presence (Dadi is attention seekerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and successfully divert topic to square one.

After few question of Avantika and Harish and interrogation of Dadi, Dadi declares that they like Taani which brings happiness on every ones face.

At the time of depature dadi invites Shekhawat for dinner at their home for next day.

As soon as Singhniya family leave from Shekhawat mansion Harish asked Avantika

Harish: Why are you sad??? Now your son will get married to his dream girl soon.

Avantika: He is not only my son and I am sad after seeing Aarish.

But before Avantika or Harish can discuss about that Dadi spoke

Dadi: Wo kisse pe koi bhi bat nahi honi chahiye na mere samne na mere piche.

After that both just nod and they leave to Singhniya mansion.

Here in Shekhawat mansion.

As soon as Dadi announced that they liked Taani every one is happy beyond limit though Taani is happy but some what she is lost somewhere which do not go unnoticed by each family member so they stop cherishing moment and Yuvraj asked

Yuvraj: What happened Taani???

All she replied in reply is

Taani: I do not have positive vibes with dinner invitation.

Purvi/Suvreen: Silly girl just stop overthinking.

She nod and smile and celebration in Shekhawat family is on.

Same day London

Rey tried Aman's phone for 30th time but still busy tone which bubble up his anger so he throw phone and went to prepare coffee for him but as soon as he step inside kitchen main door open and angry Aman entered and speak

Aman: Rey WTH man 3o miss call???

Rey: Man niether you send me flight detail nor I received any message regarding booking so I called you to know about ...

Aman: listen you can't go to India at-least today...

Rey: What??? I mean why???? Do not you dare say me you forget to book ticket or there is no flight for India and if there is any such situation then book private jet for me. You know Dadi liked Taani they are agreed for alliance and they invited Shekhawat for dinner tomorrow and according to mumma if every thing went well then Roka will be after two days. So now do you understand how it is important for me to visit India??? (He spoke this whole in one breath)

Aman: Breath man, Niether I forget booking Nor any other situation but we have meeting with Mr.Oberoi and he wants you too in meeting...

Rey: But,

Aman: Wait let me complete first before you give me lecture about I too can handle that meeting let me inform you that he specifically wants you to be present in meeting and I try my best to explain him that you can't but he did not understand so you have to be there in meeting.

Rey: Whatever look I am Rey Singhniya and I do business on my terms and condition I do not follow others order so.

Aman: Mr. RS do not forget in previous week too you postponed this meeting for ...

Rey: Do not start that, And so what Aman postpone it again.

Aman: Rey we can't and you've to attend else they will take legal action and that won't be good for our company's reputation. Hope you understand me.

So howz this shot??? So what do you guys think will Rey visit India or not??? And Dinner will went well or not????

Hit like and leave your feedback.😊😊

Princess_Pri thumbnail
Do read this too...

NOTE

Buddies in previous update I did a mistake in as I included Swayam in character (Kya karu I am Lil obsessed with him 😳
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) But I've mentioned Yuvraj as Taani's second brother and younger son of Shekhawat so from this update Yuvraj will be there instead of Swayam... 😭😭😭

Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter
I don't think dadi is attention seeker. I have get feeling like she is big villain of Taarey's love Story
Egarly waiting for the next part
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it 
Hope nothing goes wrong at the dinner 
Hope Rey makes it to India
Please update soon and pm me 
vrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update